VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61700
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by Ginge » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:48 am

No.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25486
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by ChrisW » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:10 pm


User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9093
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by BlueSpark » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:33 pm

Ginge wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:29 am
Caesars Palace, actually. Have fun in the ....tee hee... Tuscany.
:DDD:
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9093
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by BlueSpark » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:34 pm

Looking to go next year myself with the wife.
Have accumulated enough air miles to both get free return flights with Virgin. Only the hotel to pay for.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29785
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:48 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:34 pm
Looking to go next year myself with the wife.
Have accumulated enough air miles to both get free return flights with Virgin. Only the hotel to pay for.
6 odd nights at around £230 Exclaibur/Stratosphere to £270 Tuscany around the dates (plus resort fee)

https://www.expedia.co.uk/Hotel-Search? ... sort=price
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Buzz Fledderjohn
Pub Champion
Posts: 742
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:49 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:34 pm
Looking to go next year myself with the wife.
Have accumulated enough air miles to both get free return flights with Virgin. Only the hotel to pay for.
Or you could just forget this idea of going with the wife and use your air miles to go on this jolly two years running.

Just a thought.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61700
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by Ginge » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:00 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:48 pm
BlueSpark wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:34 pm
Looking to go next year myself with the wife.
Have accumulated enough air miles to both get free return flights with Virgin. Only the hotel to pay for.
6 odd nights at around £230 Exclaibur/Stratosphere to £270 Tuscany around the dates (plus resort fee)

https://www.expedia.co.uk/Hotel-Search? ... sort=price
Why have you picked 3 of the scummy hotels?

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29785
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:06 pm

Ginge wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:29 am
Caesars Palace, actually. Have fun in the ....tee hee... Tuscany.
Well one is rated as 'fabulous' by expedia and the other is three times the price and only rated as very good' - I'll let you guess which is which. :MAD: :MAD:
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29785
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:07 pm

Ginge wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:00 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:48 pm
BlueSpark wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:34 pm
Looking to go next year myself with the wife.
Have accumulated enough air miles to both get free return flights with Virgin. Only the hotel to pay for.
6 odd nights at around £230 Exclaibur/Stratosphere to £270 Tuscany around the dates (plus resort fee)

https://www.expedia.co.uk/Hotel-Search? ... sort=price
Why have you picked 3 of the scummy hotels?
See my above post, higher rated than Caesar's Palace.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61700
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by Ginge » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:11 pm

On Expedia, which we all know is the benchmark for hotel excellence :DDD:

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25486
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by ChrisW » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:13 pm

Should have gone to Gingepedia.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61700
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by Ginge » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:17 pm

Can't help himself.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29785
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:19 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:13 pm
Should have gone to Gingepedia.
expedia.jpg
expedia.jpg (309.73 KiB) Viewed 318 times
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29785
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:25 pm

Ginge wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:11 pm
On Expedia, which we all know is the benchmark for hotel excellence :DDD:
Hotels.com?
hotels.jpg
hotels.jpg (436.22 KiB) Viewed 316 times
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61700
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by Ginge » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:28 pm

That an official rating? Its based on customer reviews.

Nick, if you are really trying to claim that the Tuscany is a better hotel than Caesars Palace, you need your head examining. :WWWW:

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29785
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:30 pm

Ginge wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:28 pm
That an official rating? Its based on customer reviews.

Nick, if you are really trying to claim that the Tuscany is a better hotel than Caesars Palace, you need your head examining. :WWWW:
Not at all just wondering how a "SCUMMY" hotel ends up with better customer reviews than a so called top hotel?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61700
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by Ginge » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:31 pm

No idea, mate. Have fun in your off-strip dive!

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29785
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:42 pm

Ginge wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:31 pm
No idea, mate. Have fun in your off-strip dive!
Will do and I'll have best part of a grand I saved on hotel costs to guarantee extra fun.

You have fun in your overpriced poorly rated on strip boondoggle.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 61700
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by Ginge » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:45 pm

A grand? I got it dirt cheap in the Black Friday sale, mate.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25486
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by ChrisW » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Is it true you have to pay for a coffee in the room?

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”