Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: Where has Chris Mason gone from twitter

Post by Ginge »

WizardofozFan wrote:
BlueSpark wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:44 pm
Ginge wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:40 pm
WizardofozFan wrote:Chris' ITV work is second to none, the research, wittiness and knowledge of the game add so much value to the show. The whole team & audience send their best wishes and I'm sure we'll see Chris back on our screens soon.
Erm, wasnt he on the coverage at the weekend just gone?
:DDD:
He was, and the week before, but if you watch the 2 minute video he sent out, he says he hopes he can be back soon doing more darts stuff.
Yes, no doubt when ITV show their next scheduled darts Image
Big Jock Knew
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Tell them to fuck off Chris. I've been a fan since the ponytail days.

Wishing you all the best, Sir.
UKDA 4 Life
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Someone been naughty on Twitter last night....

Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:32 am Someone been naughty on Twitter last night....

This guy seems to be saying he's in hospital, hope it's a load of rubbish and Mace is OK.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:37 am
Ginge wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:32 am Someone been naughty on Twitter last night....

This guy seems to be saying he's in hospital, hope it's a load of rubbish and Mace is OK.
Looks rubbish to me, bloke who apparently does darts exbos just so happens to work in the same hospital he was admitted to? Aye right.

And looks like the account came active again two days ago, previous activity before then was October 2016. Very odd.
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:38 am

Looks rubbish to me, bloke who apparently does darts exbos just so happens to work in the same hospital he was admitted to? Aye right.

And looks like the account came active again two days ago, previous activity before then was October 2016. Very odd.
Even if he did you'd think he'd have a little more respect for patient confidentiality........ either way it's a shite thing to post.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Pompey Col
Brass Darts

Post by Pompey Col »

That video cant be taken serious,it was scripted,and badly at that. Some people require evidence before being convinced.
I seen Chris getting way over his head in a debate about Muslims/Paedos,and he was one word away from doing a Bristow.
Someone that is not a fan of his will be uploading an audio file,which focuses on stuff like dissolved tv companies,a mag based in a sweat shop,and some supposed tough guy legging it when his partner was under attack.Also all the hypocritical crap and clueless darts tips he spews out.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

And who is this? ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

An interesting post, although seems at odds with his opening gambit a few months back.
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Pompey Col wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:35 am That video cant be taken serious,it was scripted,and badly at that. Some people require evidence before being convinced.
I seen Chris getting way over his head in a debate about Muslims/Paedos,and he was one word away from doing a Bristow.
Someone that is not a fan of his will be uploading an audio file,which focuses on stuff like dissolved tv companies,a mag based in a sweat shop,and some supposed tough guy legging it when his partner was under attack.Also all the hypocritical crap and clueless darts tips he spews out.

What the duck
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Pompey Col
Brass Darts

Post by Pompey Col »

Ginge wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:41 am seems at odds with his opening gambit a few months back.
Surely you seen the irony of my other post! It was the biggest load of crap you will ever find online.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

I am no big fan of his but I don't see what you are getting at with the accusation it was "scripted". So what if it was?

As for the stuff about him getting involved in arguments, well yes we all know he does that.
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Col is being a wanker as usual

Pompey Col
Brass Darts

Post by Pompey Col »

Ginge wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:00 pm I am no big fan of his but I don't see what you are getting at with the accusation it was "scripted". So what if it was?

As for the stuff about him getting involved in arguments, well yes we all know he does that.
I would have thought he would have put up evidence of this “apparent” abuse,so we take his word for it right?
Just like we should take his word about his “new” car,when it is a 13 yr old banger,probably bought from an auction,yet he posted pic of it outside Merc Exeter lol.

Most things about him are a joke. Talks crap on ITV,says hes a critic,yet never slags off his pals,and when his tips lose,he pretends he made money off of some other bets.

His bum lickers are just like BDO mush-rooms,they believe any old crap.

And Oche,shouldnt you be at a Free Tommy demo instead of trying to wind me up LOL
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

The above account seems to have vanished.
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Pompey Col wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:00 pm
Ginge wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:00 pm I am no big fan of his but I don't see what you are getting at with the accusation it was "scripted". So what if it was?

I would have thought he would have put up evidence of this “apparent” abuse,so we take his word for it right?
Just like we should take his word about his “new” car,when it is a 13 yr old banger,probably bought from an auction,yet he posted pic of it outside Merc Exeter lol.

Most things about him are a joke. Talks crap on ITV,says hes a critic,yet never slags off his pals,and when his tips lose,he pretends he made money off of some other bets.

His bum lickers are just like BDO mush-rooms,they believe any old crap.

And Oche,shouldnt you be at a Free Tommy demo instead of trying to wind me up LOL
Haha

Pompey Col
Brass Darts

Post by Pompey Col »

Great news,hes back,but under lock and key. Just like the good ole days.