The BDO Unofficial & Unregulated World Darts Championships 4-12 Jan 2020 Indigo at the O2

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Deleted User

Re: The BDO Unofficial & Unregulated World Darts Championships 4-12 Jan 2020 Indigo at the O2

Post by Deleted User »

Pointed Benny to the fact that he got a mention in JC's blog this week.

Oh, and the BDO are "bastards" :D
Ginge
International

Re: The BDO Unofficial & Unregulated World Darts Championships 4-12 Jan 2020 Indigo at the O2

Post by Ginge »

Is that what he said? Everyone could have told him that weeks ago before he gave them invoice terms and before he appeared as a "disputed" creditor on a balance sheet, i have no sympathy.

Big Jock Knew
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Ginge wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:23 pm Is that what he said? Everyone could have told him that weeks ago before he gave them invoice terms and before he appeared as a "disputed" creditor on a balance sheet, i have no sympathy.
That was his only comment on the subject. Can't say I blame him. He should have known better though.

That said, he's a great bloke and great company.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Ginge wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:23 pm Is that what he said? Everyone could have told him that weeks ago before he gave them invoice terms and before he appeared as a "disputed" creditor on a balance sheet, i have no sympathy.
That was his only comment on the subject. Can't say I blame him. He should have known better though.

Absolute mug, sorry to say. Just the same as Battersby, maybe even more so.
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Ginge wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:12 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:

I think they wanted to help the BDO more then Jacklin.
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote:
Ginge wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:12 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:

I think they wanted to help the BDO more then Jacklin.
So they all took leave of their senses. Knew full well they hadnt paid others and still did work for them on invoice terms anyway.

Sorry Oche but Battersby and Ben Chambers are both morons for allowing it. You probably agree with this anyway.

Big Jock Knew