The now Unofficial and Unsanctioned BDO "Worlds" Tickets 2020 Updates

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ILAD
International

Re: BDO Worlds Tickets 2020 Updates - has the "explosion" happened yet?

Post by ILAD »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:44 pm
ILAD wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:41 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:18 pm
oche balboa wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:39 pm I hope David Owen gets Jacklined
Des had his chance at County v Lincs last year.

Captain Cuck didn't even speak to me all weekend despite knowing full well who I was.

Lovely to see the Jafia being brought down by the darts equivalent of RICO today. :D
That was the weekend that you had DBG as back up, no wonder Des said fek all.
And Rout :D
:grin:
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Ginge
International

Re: The now Unofficial and Unsanctioned BDO "Worlds" Tickets 2020 Updates

Post by Ginge »

Skewball wrote:
greatkingrat wrote:Now only two tables reserved for whole tournament bookings (and not the same table that Jackie has!). The front section is now available for purchase on the first weekend, but not yet for the rest of the week.

Strangely if you try and book a ticket via the Shownights link the prices are slightly different to the main Indigo website for tickets at the same table.

Sat 4th
Shownights - 55.00
Indigo - 56.35

Wed 8th afternoon
Shownights - 25.00
Indigo - 22.35
Interesting. Should generate quite a few sales. I'm sure savvy buyers will have been waiting for this. Especially if they have been reading here ;)
Could we get close to the magic 3k barrier??

No
You say it might generate a few sales but a lot of people will have mistakenly thought those front seats were already booked and just booked the next best they can.
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Ginge wrote:
Skewball wrote:
greatkingrat wrote:Now only two tables reserved for whole tournament bookings (and not the same table that Jackie has!). The front section is now available for purchase on the first weekend, but not yet for the rest of the week.

Strangely if you try and book a ticket via the Shownights link the prices are slightly different to the main Indigo website for tickets at the same table.

Sat 4th
Shownights - 55.00
Indigo - 56.35

Wed 8th afternoon
Shownights - 25.00
Indigo - 22.35
Interesting. Should generate quite a few sales. I'm sure savvy buyers will have been waiting for this. Especially if they have been reading here ;)
Could we get close to the magic 3k barrier??

No
You say it might generate a few sales but a lot of people will have mistakenly thought those front seats were already booked and just booked the next best they can.
There was a strong hint of sarcasm in my post :)
But should generate a few
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Just took a quick look at Tues afternoon. Looks like all balcony seating has been closed off. Of course, in IFM Land this means they have sold the balcony out :fishing
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

re ticket sales. I had a look today and as mentioned, the first 2 rows of tables at the front are now available for first weekend all day tickets, but the rest of the week those 24 tables are still blocked off. (these are the 'Jackie' tickets)
but anyway, as far as I can tell all the balcony seats are now greyed out for all sessions and no longer available to buy. That's very weird as tickets had been sold in the balcony seats - not many for most sessions but still a few, and quite a lot for the first Saturday. Perhaps AddicksFan can have a look and see if I'm going mad or not.

And if its the case, what happens to all those balcony ticket holders? very odd.

Edit: Just seen Ginges post - great minds!!
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

You do know Jackie hasnt brought the all week ticket
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Skewball wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:01 am re ticket sales. I had a look today and as mentioned, the first 2 rows of tables at the front are now available for first weekend all day tickets, but the rest of the week those 24 tables are still blocked off. (these are the 'Jackie' tickets)
but anyway, as far as I can tell all the balcony seats are now greyed out for all sessions and no longer available to buy. That's very weird as tickets had been sold in the balcony seats - not many for most sessions but still a few, and quite a lot for the first Saturday. Perhaps AddicksFan can have a look and see if I'm going mad or not.

And if its the case, what happens to all those balcony ticket holders? very odd.

Will probably still have the balcony tickets but will be told to relocate downstairs on arrival, surely there were not that many of them.
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

oche balboa wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:02 am You do know Jackie hasnt brought the all week ticket
yes, and it was me who highlighted it a few days ago :grin:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:02 am You do know Jackie hasnt brought the all week ticket
Yes apparently some bloke on Fanatics claims to have bought it. Dont believe that for a second, mind. Jackie was all over the ticket announcement post on the o2 FB page.
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Ginge wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:03 am
Skewball wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:01 am re ticket sales. I had a look today and as mentioned, the first 2 rows of tables at the front are now available for first weekend all day tickets, but the rest of the week those 24 tables are still blocked off. (these are the 'Jackie' tickets)

Will probably still have the balcony tickets but will be told to relocate downstairs on arrival, surely there were not that many of them.
70-80 odd I think for the first Saturday, by far the most. But yes, easy enough to move. THey have plenty of room!! Just cant count them properly now though :( Not unless Addicks had them separated out in his workings
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Yes apparently some bloke on Fanatics claims to have bought it. Dont believe that for a second, mind. Jackie was all over the ticket announcement post on the o2 FB page.
Jackie gets free tickets i've heard

Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

oche balboa wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:12 am
He's going to be far from the only one at this rate.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:17 am
Ah yes we apparently are going to have Wayne giving some away on a page with 75k less likes than the official BDO one. Four and a bit weeks left and that procedure hasn't started yet.....
Big Jock Knew
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:17 am
I disagree.

They may offer lots of them but hardly any will be taken up as before. Especially as "The Fanatics" do not attend these events even when they're free.

It's the most badly named group on social media. New name - The BDO Apathetics.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Also, if they had left it at Lakeside the usual forum mob of a dozen or so folk would have done our usual couple of nights there.

We can't be alone in not attending because of the change of venue.

Over 9 days it must run to thousands of sales and hundreds of thousands of pounds.

The venue change is head and shoulders the biggest dick move yet in Des's history of thunderous dick moves.

Lakeside was a tatty throwback, but it was our tatty throwback and the only place that could successfully hold the World Pro.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:28 am Also, if they had left it at Lakeside the usual forum mob of a dozen or so folk would have done our usual couple of nights there.

Over 9 days it must run to thousands of sales and hundreds of thousands of pounds.

The venue change is head and shoulders the biggest dick move yet in Des's history of thunderous dick moves.

Lakeside was a tatty throwback, but it was our tatty throwback and the only place that could successfully hold the World Pro.
I agree.

spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

More than likely, you won’t see any of the balcony on TV, so better off relocating them downstairs.
TimmyB
County Player

Post by TimmyB »

oche balboa wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:13 am
DavidOwen67 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:28 am Also, if they had left it at Lakeside the usual forum mob of a dozen or so folk would have done our usual couple of nights there.

I agree.
I'm taking a bird along to the Indigo but I'm not getting tickets, I'll just rock up on the day and see what they can offer.

As it's an hour from my house I can just go and do something else in London or fuck off home if they don't give me a deal.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

TimmyB wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:34 am

I agree.
I'm taking a bird along to the Indigo but I'm not getting tickets, I'll just rock up on the day and see what they can offer.

As it's an hour from my house I can just go and do something else in London or fek off home if they don't give me a deal.
You certainly know how to treat a lady. A whole evening of unregulated and unsanctioned darts.
Big Jock Knew
TimmyB
County Player

Post by TimmyB »

Ginge wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:36 am
TimmyB wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:34 am

I agree.

As it's an hour from my house I can just go and do something else in London or fek off home if they don't give me a deal.
You certainly know how to treat a lady. A whole evening of unregulated and unsanctioned darts.
Only if the price is right, otherwise we will find the local Spoons.

I'll let you know my table number, mate.