Roll Up, Roll Up....It's the 2020 Unregulated/unsanctioned o2 Ticket Shambles Sweepstake! (with prize)

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up....It's the 2020 o2 Ticket Shambles Sweepstake! (with prize)

Post by Ginge »

The Crusader wrote:Already more entered this for a free £10 bet than entered Chris W comp last weekend. I wonder why Image
All freeloaders will be excluded.
Big Jock Knew
The Crusader
International

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up....It's the 2020 o2 Ticket Shambles Sweepstake! (with prize)

Post by The Crusader »

Ginge wrote:
The Crusader wrote:Already more entered this for a free £10 bet than entered Chris W comp last weekend. I wonder why Image
I know, what happens if poster say need 84 posts in 3 days after making 16 in 3 years. Can they post crap and qualify?

I like this crazy idea of post count for comps... Well thought out.
Thinking of one.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

The Crusader wrote:
Ginge wrote:
I know, what happens if poster say need 84 posts in 3 days after making 16 in 3 years. Can they post crap and qualify?

If you read the OP you will see how I am dealing with that.
Big Jock Knew
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

Ginge wrote:
The Crusader wrote:
Ginge wrote:

If you read the OP you will see how I am dealing with that.
I did see was being pedantic
Thinking of one.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Bomber wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:58 pm
Sally wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:42 pm I feel that giving away free tickets won’t improve the numbers, as fans living faraway from London will conclude that hotel and travel costs won’t make it worth them attending.
There are plenty of homeless people in the area and it will be very cold.
Soup kitchens should be a target for the next promotional push.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Mad Jackie would be thrilled to be able to sit next to an intravenous drug using homeless man every night.
Big Jock Knew
Westernbulldog
Steady Sixties

Post by Westernbulldog »

Not doing it for a tenner free bet but the total is going to be 1.
Just be Mad Jackie wondering around the O2 in his hat because no one told him it was canceled.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Ginge wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:08 pm Mad Jackie would be thrilled to be able to sit next to an intravenous drug using homeless man every night.
Leave Paddy McGinty alone!!
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Westernbulldog wrote:Not doing it for a tenner free bet but the total is going to be 1.
Just be Mad Jackie wondering around the O2 in his hat because no one told him it was canceled.
Dont worry about the prize being crap, you wouldnt be eligible for it anyway Image
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

I'd be happy to donate a free 10 pund bet for those not eligible :)
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Sally wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:56 pm
Bomber wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:58 pm
Sally wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:42 pm I feel that giving away free tickets won’t improve the numbers, as fans living faraway from London will conclude that hotel and travel costs won’t make it worth them attending.

There are plenty of homeless people in the area and it will be very cold.
Don't worry Sally, we know you didn't. :grin:

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Sally
Pub Champion

Post by Sally »

Last edited by Sally on Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sally
O C
Superleague Player

Post by O C »

The Crusader wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:58 pm Already more entered this for a free £10 bet than entered Chris W comp last weekend. I wonder why Image
For what its worth, I didn't enter Chris's comp because I didn't even look at it, saw 'fantasy' in the post and assumed it was one of Zweelers comps. Which I have nothing against but I don't participate in those.

ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Sally wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:12 pm HORRIFIED...that someone(who) can change my comments!

Is it worth me staying in this site any more?

Sally
They can only change it, when quoting your post. No changes can be made to your original post unless by a Moderator, and we would never do that to any of your posts Sally.

It is against our forum rules to change posts, but mostly it is done in fun and no real spite intended.

I will go back in and delete the change to your original post and if it happens again, just use the report function and myself or one of the other Moderators, will deal with it accordingly.

It would be a shame, if you allowed this to stop you posting, as I would be pretty sure Bomber did not mean to cause you any offence.

The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

O C wrote:
The Crusader wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:58 pm Already more entered this for a free £10 bet than entered Chris W comp last weekend. I wonder why Image
For what its worth, I didn't enter Chris's comp because I didn't even look at it, saw 'fantasy' in the post and assumed it was one of Zweelers comps. Which I have nothing against but I don't participate in those.

Was not intended towards you with over 1000 posts, more at those with 50 odd and all in comps to win darts.
Thinking of one.
Bomber
Superleague Player

Post by Bomber »

ssjsa is right, it was bantery and I meant no offence and apologise profusely, I am sorry

in my defence, I've seen it done hundreds of time here and Greenwich is indeed a shithole and there are many homeless people just down the road in Deptford, anybody spending a penny to go anywhere near the place for anything less than a very good reason is mad, imo

I won't do it again and would have amended my own post only some fucker has deleted it
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Bomber wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:06 pm ssjsa is right, it was bantery and I meant no offence and apologise profusely, I am sorry

in my defence, I've seen it done hundreds of time here and Greenwich is indeed a shithole and there are many homeless people just down the road in Deptford, anybody spending a penny to go anywhere near the place for anything less than a very good reason is mad, imo

I won't do it again and would have amended my own post only some fekker has deleted it
Well said Bomber. Thank you for clarifying.

And apologies, I was that fekker who deleted your post. :grin:

Sally
Pub Champion

Post by Sally »

No offence taken Bomber...all forgiven!
Sally
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

County Player

Post by 1205 »

:D