An opportunity for the PDC

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Dannyboy
International

Re: An opportunity for the PDC

Post by Dannyboy »

Maybe Little Richard will post on here what he sees as the plan going forward...?

The Tomlin Order is irrelevant completely in 2019. Who is going to enforce or challenge it?
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Dannyboy wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:00 pm Maybe Little Richard will post on here what he sees as the plan going forward...?

The Tomlin Order is irrelevant completely in 2019. Who is going to enforce or challenge it?
Tomlin Order was irrelevant in 2001.

And why should LR post on here about his plans, None of our business if he has them
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

oche balboa wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:17 pm
Dannyboy wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:00 pm Maybe Little Richard will post on here what he sees as the plan going forward...?

And why should LR post on here about his plans, None of our business if he has them
I’m sure if LR has anything to say Oche you will get the exclusive, being a darts journalist and all that, and a political commentator, and a football journalist, and a ......... :DDD: :DDD:
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ILAD wrote:

I’m sure if LR has anything to say Oche you will get the exclusive, being a darts journalist and all that, and a political commentator, and a football journalist, and a ......... :DDD: :DDD:
Boxing expert judging by Saturday evening.
Big Jock Knew
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

I reckon all will be a lot clearer after tomorrow's meeting in Amsterdam .

LR a key player.

Is he at the meeting though?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Ginge wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:07 pm
ILAD wrote:

Boxing expert judging by Saturday evening.
The boxing bit might turn out handy for when the Jacklins/DBG get a hold of him.. ha
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

devosteve wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:15 pm

I reckon all will be a lot clearer after tomorrow's meeting in Amsterdam .

LR a key player.

Is he at the meeting though?
Is he that key though? Not disputing that LR is a good fellow and has the game at heart, but like many that have gone before him, what has he done / achieved in business?
Bomber
Superleague Player

Post by Bomber »

he'll never be short of work at Christmas though