O2 players - who will get a Tour Card?

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Murphio
International

Re: O2 players - who will get a Tour Card?

Post by Murphio »

Mitchell has a very solid, reliable game - I expect him to get one.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Murphio wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:57 pm Mitchell has a very solid, reliable game - I expect him to get one.
Of all the O2 players he's the most likely because of his consistency.
Still think none of them will succeed.
masticman
Superleague Player

Post by masticman »

Don't think any of them will win 1 outright. Mayb 1 or 2 though the oom table. Mitchall more so cos like u say he's game is solid
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Williams and Mitchell for me. Also think Kleermaker has a chance in the European Qualifier.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Unterbuchner, Kleermaker, Williams, Mitchell have the best chance of the BDO Players

But who would have thought Baker & Whitehead would have got one last year?
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

oche balboa wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:10 pm Unterbuchner, Kleermaker, Williams, Mitchell have the best chance of the BDO Players

Good point.
How have those 2 done this year?
Britishnewf
Brass Darts

Post by Britishnewf »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:13 pm
oche balboa wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:10 pm Unterbuchner, Kleermaker, Williams, Mitchell have the best chance of the BDO Players

Good point.
How have those 2 done this year?
Fairly mediocre, Baker won 17k and ranked 100, Whitehead 13k and a few places below. Will both need to improve to keep their tourcards.
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

Robson should just about get one I think.
masticman
Superleague Player

Post by masticman »

Astonvilla wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:12 pm Robson should just about get one I think.
masticman
Superleague Player

Post by masticman »

masticman wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:42 pm
Astonvilla wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:12 pm Robson should just about get one I think.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈
NvH
The Ton Club

Post by NvH »

Will it be Big Robbo?

No. No, it won't.
NvH
The Ton Club

Post by NvH »

I'm sure a few of them will get a card. It isn't that difficult, surely? How many places are available? If Jim Williams, a major winner and world champs runner-up can't even beat those not good enough to keep their tour card, then the BDO worlds are even weaker than I thought.

Mitchell should get one as well, and a few of the European players because they'll have an easier route.
Gruntface
Pub Champion

Post by Gruntface »

Mitchell is very steady which may see him through. Williams has a good higher gear but will have to forget the final and focus. Waites could do some damage too.

I dont think harms or veenstra have what it takes. Mentally not there from what I've seen. Honestly think Ashton has a better chance than those two.

Barry may well take his momentum forward and would like to see him get a card. Ditto suzuki but that's a pretty long shot.
Richardwatson
Brass Darts

Post by Richardwatson »

NvH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:43 am I'm sure a few of them will get a card. It isn't that difficult, surely? How many places are available? If Jim Williams, a major winner and world champs runner-up can't even beat those not good enough to keep their tour card, then the BDO worlds are even weaker than I thought.

Mitchell should get one as well, and a few of the European players because they'll have an easier route.
" it isn't that difficult ".

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
NvH
The Ton Club

Post by NvH »

Richardwatson wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:16 am
NvH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:43 am I'm sure a few of them will get a card. It isn't that difficult, surely? How many places are available? If Jim Williams, a major winner and world champs runner-up can't even beat those not good enough to keep their tour card, then the BDO worlds are even weaker than I thought.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It shouldn't be too difficult to get through an event where the top 64 PDC players (and others outside the top 64 who gained their tour card last year) are missing. Not when you've won a major in the BDO and just reached the final of their biggest tournament.
Richardwatson
Brass Darts

Post by Richardwatson »

NvH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:38 am

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It shouldn't be too difficult to get through an event where the top 64 PDC players (and others outside the top 64 who gained their tour card last year) are missing. Not when you've won a major in the BDO and just reached the final of their biggest tournament.
Loads have tried and failed. Glen was a dart away from not making it last year. It's very difficult.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Someone say the "L" word, quickly!
Big Jock Knew
NvH
The Ton Club

Post by NvH »

Richardwatson wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:47 am
NvH wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:38 am

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Loads have tried and failed. Glen was a dart away from not making it last year. It's very difficult.

Scotty Dog should make it though. He's pretty shit hot on the finishes, and of course his borderline cheating by taking an age to retrieve his darts should put his opponents off no end.
callataxi
Pub Champion

Post by callataxi »

Scott mitchell, harms,warren dont appear on dart connect as entries? Are they definitely going?
foggs3355
International

Post by foggs3355 »

Had Lisa entered yet I did see her name we just have to wait and see the full list