If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Rout
International
Posts: 7590
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by Rout » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:54 pm

NvH wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:28 pm
Rout wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:12 pm
NvH wrote:
Rout wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:21 pm
Ginge wrote:Stran to be honest not everyone from Fanatics could have gone to the o2 anyway, the venue doesnt have enough disabled parking.
^^Boris Johnson voter!
So am I (well not directly as I don't live in his constituency), but the last election was the easiest choice I've ever had to make.
Nice to have a billionaire on here! Spend some of your fortunes on reviving the BDO!
Haha I'm not even a millionaire, but I'm far too well-versed in politics to fall for the "free stuff for everyone!" emanating from Labour's manifesto. It helps that Corbyn and his acolytes are as thick as shit, nasty and have friends in all the wrong places.

If Labour don't elect a leader closer to the centre ground, they won't be winning a general election for some time. Like all empty vessels, they'll continue to make the most noise, however ;)
One thing is for sure, you've "fallen for" plenty.

Image

User avatar
Murphio
International
Posts: 6325
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by Murphio » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:57 pm

NvH wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:46 pm
Murphio wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:54 pm
NvH wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:47 pm
Murphio wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:38 pm
NvH wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:28 pm


Haha I'm not even a millionaire, but I'm far too well-versed in politics to fall for the "free stuff for everyone!" emanating from Labour's manifesto. It helps that Corbyn and his acolytes are as thick as shit, nasty and have friends in all the wrong places.

If Labour don't elect a leader closer to the centre ground, they won't be winning a general election for some time. Like all empty vessels, they'll continue to make the most noise, however ;)
I know - far better just go with Brexit, austerity, benefit cuts, homelessness, unemployment, food banks, universal credit and all the other wonderful things the Tories have delivered. Bravo.
You should probably stick to posting about darts. All three of the main party leaders at the time were against Brexit, but it happened anyway. When we first joined the EU (EEC as it was), it was actually Labour who were against it.

Unemployment, homelessness, etc, have always existed regardless of who is in charge. Austerity measures appear to have ended, although the huge national debt should be a concern.

But you know, perhaps you're right. Maybe we should have a socialist utopia, like Britain in the 1970s or Venezuela under Chavez? I'm surprised the likes of Owen Jones can show his face on TV again after defending that regime.
You openly voted for the party of Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees Mogg and Ian Duncan Smith and describe Corbyn as 'nasty'. I find that utterly incredible so aye I'll go back to posting about darts because I have no wish to engage with that kind of stupid.
Corbyn and his rabid supporters ARE nasty, especially when it comes to them Jews. Although Corbyn has plenty of time for his terrorist friends of course.

It isn't my side who wants people to lose their job and destroy their life because they made an inappropriate comment on social media. Now THAT is nasty, wouldn't you agree?

It isn't my side who think that you can simply wake up one morning and change your sex or be "gender fluid". Do I like Rees-Mogg and IDS? Not particularly, but this is what the idiots on the left deserve for pushing their nonsensical agenda too far. I'm sure they can do basic maths, unlike Diane Abbott.

But fine, back to the darts it is. You actually know something about the arrows. It's not like you could offer any real counter-arguments to my points, just blurt out "unemployment", "homelessness", as if these never happened under Labour.
Yes, you sound like a real intellectual heavyweight; such is the strength of your argument I have no option to slink off into the Q-school thread. :roll:

The Cat
International
Posts: 7902
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:34 am

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by The Cat » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:00 pm

Come on lads we've had enough political shite for the last 18 months or so surely?

Well I have anyway I'm sick of it now.
Image

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 64796
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by Ginge » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:00 pm

The Cat wrote:Come on lads we've had enough political shite for the last 18 months or so surely?

Well I have anyway I'm sick of it now.
^^^^this.

Take it to the fekkin Politics Thread!

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=18405

NvH
The Ton Club
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:16 am

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by NvH » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:02 pm

Islamophobia is a term coined by the Muslim Brotherhood to stifle criticism of Islam. It has no real meaning (Well, the literal meaning would be to have an irrational fear of Islam, which doesn't really make sense). As an atheist, I'm quite happy to make fun of all religions. I don't see why Islam should get a free pass and I certainly won't take my cues from organisations like the Brotherhood.

There are plenty of homophobes around, I'll give you that, but transphobes? More likely that people just find it bizarre that you can wake up one day and decide you're a man/woman regardless of your chromosomes. I have no issue with them, but people get called bigoted for saying it's wrong for a male to identify as a woman and then take on actual women in sports like cycling or even MMA. Even the likes of Navratilova and JK Rowling aren't safe from the left and their rabid attacks.

Bedroom tax is harsh, I agree. But people who are reliant on social housing shouldn't really have spare bedrooms when many working families can't afford such a luxury.

As for millions relying on foodbanks, why would that be? Minimum wage has gone up, personal allowance has gone up a lot so that people on really low incomes no longer have to pay much tax at all. I don't think we live in such bad economic times.

I hope you're right and that Labour (or the Lib Dems) find the middle ground. We'll see if some Momentum type groups hijacks the Labour leadership contest again.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 64796
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by Ginge » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:03 pm

Shut up!

NvH
The Ton Club
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:16 am

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by NvH » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:04 pm

Rout wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:54 pm
NvH wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:28 pm
Rout wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:12 pm
NvH wrote:
Rout wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:21 pm
^^Boris Johnson voter!
So am I (well not directly as I don't live in his constituency), but the last election was the easiest choice I've ever had to make.
Nice to have a billionaire on here! Spend some of your fortunes on reviving the BDO!
Haha I'm not even a millionaire, but I'm far too well-versed in politics to fall for the "free stuff for everyone!" emanating from Labour's manifesto. It helps that Corbyn and his acolytes are as thick as shit, nasty and have friends in all the wrong places.

If Labour don't elect a leader closer to the centre ground, they won't be winning a general election for some time. Like all empty vessels, they'll continue to make the most noise, however ;)
One thing is for sure, you've "fallen for" plenty.

Image
That cute little graph doesn't negate anything I said. Try again.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 64796
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by Ginge » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:05 pm

Anyway, the BDO....

bovvered
The Ton Club
Posts: 342
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by bovvered » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:06 pm

fek this what’s happening 😂😂😂

NvH
The Ton Club
Posts: 302
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:16 am

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by NvH » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:06 pm

Apologies, Ginge.

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28317
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by Booji Boy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:19 pm

NvH wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:02 pm
Islamophobia is a term coined by the Muslim Brotherhood to stifle criticism of Islam. It has no real meaning (Well, the literal meaning would be to have an irrational fear of Islam, which doesn't really make sense). As an atheist, I'm quite happy to make fun of all religions. I don't see why Islam should get a free pass and I certainly won't take my cues from organisations like the Brotherhood.

There are plenty of homophobes around, I'll give you that, but transphobes? More likely that people just find it bizarre that you can wake up one day and decide you're a man/woman regardless of your chromosomes. I have no issue with them, but people get called bigoted for saying it's wrong for a male to identify as a woman and then take on actual women in sports like cycling or even MMA. Even the likes of Navratilova and JK Rowling aren't safe from the left and their rabid attacks.

Bedroom tax is harsh, I agree. But people who are reliant on social housing shouldn't really have spare bedrooms when many working families can't afford such a luxury.

As for millions relying on foodbanks, why would that be? Minimum wage has gone up, personal allowance has gone up a lot so that people on really low incomes no longer have to pay much tax at all. I don't think we live in such bad economic times.

I hope you're right and that Labour (or the Lib Dems) find the middle ground. We'll see if some Momentum type groups hijacks the Labour leadership contest again.
Why would that be? Well it doesnt take an expert to realise that austerity coupled with the disaster that is universal credit might just be the problem.

The facts on this do not lie.

https://www.trusselltrust.org/news-and- ... ear-stats/

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 64796
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by Ginge » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:20 pm

Oh for gods sake.

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28317
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by Booji Boy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:21 pm

Ginge wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:00 pm
The Cat wrote:Come on lads we've had enough political shite for the last 18 months or so surely?

Well I have anyway I'm sick of it now.
^^^^this.

Take it to the fekkin Politics Thread!

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=18405
When you are having a conversation and then that conversation changes do you wander off to the relevant part of the world that that conversation morphed in to?

No. didnt think so. Pipe down :grin:

Thehateful180
Steady Sixties
Posts: 229
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:32 pm

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by Thehateful180 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:23 pm

Shank mate, move these posts.... Oh wrong forum.

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28317
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by Booji Boy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:25 pm

What happened to the Irish dog lover. Is he still around on forums?

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 64796
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by Ginge » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:26 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:25 pm
What happened to the Irish dog lover. Is he still around on forums?
Oh, you haven't heard the news then?

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28317
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by Booji Boy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:29 pm

Ginge wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:26 pm
Booji Boy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:25 pm
What happened to the Irish dog lover. Is he still around on forums?
Oh, you haven't heard the news then?
Nope, do tell?

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 64796
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by Ginge » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:30 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:29 pm
Ginge wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:26 pm
Booji Boy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:25 pm
What happened to the Irish dog lover. Is he still around on forums?
Oh, you haven't heard the news then?
Nope, do tell?
Nothing to tell tbh. He is on a Danish forum these days.

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28317
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by Booji Boy » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:31 pm

Ginge wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:30 pm
Booji Boy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:29 pm
Ginge wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:26 pm
Booji Boy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:25 pm
What happened to the Irish dog lover. Is he still around on forums?
Oh, you haven't heard the news then?
Nope, do tell?
Nothing to tell tbh. He is on a Danish forum these days.
Take it to the bakery thread.

TimmyB
Superleague Player
Posts: 1147
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: Caterham, Surrey

Re: If the BDO survives and someone new takes over.

Post by TimmyB » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:34 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:31 pm
Ginge wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:30 pm
Booji Boy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:29 pm
Ginge wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:26 pm
Booji Boy wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:25 pm
What happened to the Irish dog lover. Is he still around on forums?
Oh, you haven't heard the news then?
Nope, do tell?
Nothing to tell tbh. He is on a Danish forum these days.
Take it to the bakery thread.
http://www.apostlesofdarts.dk/forum/ind ... 61b614e4c6
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”