Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Zapp Brannigan
County Player
Posts: 4501
Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by Zapp Brannigan » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:01 pm

Ginge wrote:
Rout wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:03 pm
Ginge wrote:
dartsyoungun wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:27 am
Another couple of venues maybe one in the north east?
There are no Rileys in the north east.

Rileys are a sponsor.

And that ends that discussion. I mean, it can just go round in circles this. Until Rileys are not the sponsor, or until they open a branch in the north east, then there wont be a qualifier there. Same applies to NI and to Wales, although people from north/mid Wales can always make the perilous journey to Wolves or Chester from there if they so wish.
If a NI qualifier was held in a venue that wasn't a Rileys, how would that harm Rileys or the sponsorship agreement that's in place?
Well it would be one less qualifier happening in Rileys, so less profit going over their bar into the till.

The only way areas that dont have a qualifier will now get one is with a change of sponsor imo, they clearly arent rushing to open more branches. And I cant see the PDC wanting to dump a sponsor just so they get a NI j0bber in as opposed to a Midlands j0bber.
Pdc wont be looking to change any sponsor that isn’t a betting site any time soon with the rumoured changes in the law coming.

Rout
International
Posts: 7898
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by Rout » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:58 pm

UK open qualifier Chorlton

L16
Daz Latham v mark rice
Wes Newton v Pete Hudson
Michael Whitehead v Nathan Boon
David Wood v Rob Collins
R Perara v Carl Sneyd
Scott Taylor v Darren Armstrong
Carl Bachelor v Terry Jepson
Mark Crowther v Callum Loose

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 20968
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by ssjsa » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:59 pm

Image

PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner

Rout
International
Posts: 7898
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by Rout » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:14 pm


Rout wrote:UK open qualifier Chorlton

L16
Daz Latham v mark rice
Wes Newton v Pete Hudson
Michael Whitehead v Nathan Boon
David Wood v Rob Collins
R Perara v Carl Sneyd
Scott Taylor v Darren Armstrong
Carl Bachelor v Terry Jepson
Mark Crowther v Callum Loose
QF
Daz Latham v Wes Newton
Michael Whitehead v Rob Collins
Carl Sneyd v Scott Taylor
Carl Bachelor v Callum Loose

Rout
International
Posts: 7898
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by Rout » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:29 pm


Rout wrote:
Rout wrote:UK open qualifier Chorlton

L16
Daz Latham v mark rice
Wes Newton v Pete Hudson
Michael Whitehead v Nathan Boon
David Wood v Rob Collins
R Perara v Carl Sneyd
Scott Taylor v Darren Armstrong
Carl Bachelor v Terry Jepson
Mark Crowther v Callum Loose
QF
Daz Latham v Wes Newton
Michael Whitehead v Rob Collins
Carl Sneyd v Scott Taylor
Carl Bachelor v Callum Loose
SF
Wes Newton v Rob Collins
Scott Taylor v Carl Bachelor

Rout
International
Posts: 7898
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by Rout » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:00 pm

Final

Rob Collins v Scott Taylor

Rout
International
Posts: 7898
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by Rout » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:03 pm

Wes Newton is having an absolute meltdown after getting beat.

Carl Sneyd paid Dave Evans (of recent indigo fame) five quid to mark the board for him but Dave went to the toilet.

Wes had a pop at Dave when he got beat that he was wound up from having to wait for a marker. 5 minutes later it's still going on.

Rout
International
Posts: 7898
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by Rout » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:14 pm

3-2 Collins in the final.

Black Velvet
County Player
Posts: 2945
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by Black Velvet » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:14 pm

Bloody entitlement of these PDC mongs.

Rout
International
Posts: 7898
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by Rout » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:15 pm

Decider

Rout
International
Posts: 7898
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by Rout » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:18 pm

Rout wrote:Decider
My bad, thought it was still first to 4.

4-3 collins.


Rout
International
Posts: 7898
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by Rout » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:19 pm

4-4. Now it's a decider.

Rout
International
Posts: 7898
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by Rout » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:22 pm

Taylor wins.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 20968
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by ssjsa » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:39 pm

Latest from Coventry. Hogan vs Smith-Neale in first semi final.

Image

PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 20968
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by ssjsa » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:43 pm

Image

PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner

oche balboa
International
Posts: 12420
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by oche balboa » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:55 pm

Smith-Neale wins 4-3
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 8743
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by phil davies » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:31 pm

Rout wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:03 pm
Wes Newton is having an absolute meltdown after getting beat.

Carl Sneyd paid Dave Evans (of recent indigo fame) five quid to mark the board for him but Dave went to the toilet.

Wes had a pop at Dave when he got beat that he was wound up from having to wait for a marker. 5 minutes later it's still going on.
The leaning tower of misery strikes again. At least he didn’t win a tour card.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

clarky
The Ton Club
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:27 pm
Location: Coventry

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by clarky » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:39 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:55 pm
Smith-Neale wins 4-3
It was 5-3 Oche but a great final

Rout
International
Posts: 7898
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by Rout » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:50 pm

clarky wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:55 pm
Smith-Neale wins 4-3
It was 5-3 Oche but a great final
How many did you get? 97 in Chorlton. Miles less than I expected.

clarky
The Ton Club
Posts: 471
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:27 pm
Location: Coventry

Re: Ladbrokes 2020 UK Open 6-8 March Somerset

Post by clarky » Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:11 pm

Rout wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:50 pm
clarky wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:55 pm
Smith-Neale wins 4-3
It was 5-3 Oche but a great final
How many did you get? 97 in Chorlton. Miles less than I expected.
181 entered Rout but only 144 turned up

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”