Big names could be dropping from top 16

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
trotter01
Pub Champion

Re: Big names could be dropping from top 16

Post by trotter01 »

Whitlock has been written off about his top 16 spot for years.. ever since he had to defend his Worlds final money in fact... He always seems to fight and stay there though... but I suppose everybody's era ends at some point
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Theres no way Anderson is not earning at least a hundred grand this year which will see him comfortably stay in the top 16.
greatkingrat
Steady Sixties

Post by greatkingrat »

I'm not saying he will definitely drop out of the top 16 but it is certainly possible. As he doesn't play the European Tour events he needs a couple of deep runs at majors and that is not guaranteed.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

greatkingrat wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:47 pm I'm not saying he will definitely drop out of the top 16 but it is certainly possible. As he doesn't play the European Tour events he needs a couple of deep runs at majors and that is not guaranteed.
He said he is going to play the euro tours this year. or at least he was thinking about it.

He must have forgiven Pdc Europe for the ban he copped for giving painter a slap.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

phil davies wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:11 pm
Booji Boy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:52 pm
greatkingrat wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:47 pm I'm not saying he will definitely drop out of the top 16 but it is certainly possible. As he doesn't play the European Tour events he needs a couple of deep runs at majors and that is not guaranteed.
He said he is going to play the euro tours this year. or at least he was thinking about it.

He must have forgiven Pdc Europe for the ban he copped for giving painter a slap.
Pretty sure last interview I heard with him said he was doing all the tour bar the Euro events. But we shall have to wait and see I Guess. Like I said I expect to keep top 16 but be outside the top 10.

Speaking of top 10 both Duzza and Ratty should be making their way into it come the end of the year.
Actually, he is saying he might do Euros and knock some pro tours on the head. Hmmmmm

"Anderson has not played on the European Tour for a number of years due to the Premier League and potential travelling commitments but he has issued a potential hint that he may return next year.
This though in itself hinges on his Premier League inclusion and if he is included, he may just stick to the Players Championships but the door is still open especially if he falls down the rankings.
“Next year I might actually do the Europeans and not do the Players Championships because it’s one of those – I can’t do everything,” said Anderson to LiveDarts.

“If I was to get into the Premier League, can I do all the travelling to the Europeans? No.

“I can’t be away from the house from Wednesday to the following Monday then away again Wednesday morning, I just can’t seem to do it now. It’s a hell of a long time on the road.

“If I’m worried about my rankings, I’ll do the Europeans, if I’m not then I’ll stick to the Players Championships"
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Lewis.
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

Mensur will not be in the Masters next year, that should tell you all you need to know about how he will do this season!
County Player

Post by 1205 »

Booji Boy wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:37 am Theres no way Anderson is not earning at least a hundred grand this year which will see him comfortably stay in the top 16.
Unless he were to have some kind of medical condition that negatively impacted how much and how well he could play.