Things said about Duzza, pre-switch

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Re: Things said about Duzza, pre-switch

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Rout wrote:A debate on a current players ability and potential based around predictions made before he switched on a darts forum

Yes, that's what's wrong with darts forums these days. Not the guys dragging personal info from peoples private lives, not the constant grammar policing, not the endless stream of threads begging the BDO to fail. It's because of debates about a darts player.

Your priorities are strange at times zapp.
Strange take on your op and my post
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Wazza180 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:34 pm Lol at people who still think that Glen isn't an elite player.

All because he used to play in the BDO.
He is an elite player however he is still learning, he has a personality where he takes everything to heart and that shows quite obviously. When he is able to control his emotions, which he is slowly starting to do he will be top 5 or 6.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Rout wrote:A debate on a current players ability and potential based around predictions made before he switched on a darts forum

Yes, that's what's wrong with darts forums these days. Not the guys dragging personal info from peoples private lives, not the constant grammar policing, not the endless stream of threads begging the BDO to fail. It's because of debates about a darts player.

Also I’d say the issues of personal insults on here have only gone through the roof since two people came back and decided for whatever random reason they have to try and wind everyone up on here.

If you want to be fanatical there was a a group for you to be fanatical on, maybe if your apologise to Ross and Paul they will let you back on.......
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Also I’d say the issues of personal insults on here have only gone through the roof since two people came back and decided for whatever random reason they have to try and wind everyone up on here.

If you want to be fanatical there was a a group for you to be fanatical on, maybe if your apologise to Ross and Paul they will let you back on.......
Agreed. This forum was going well until the two trolls returned, Rout and the coward.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:

So it's my fault that other posters are posting personal insults about other posters?

I really am influential arent I!
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

The forum is thriving! Keep it up. Fanboys v the Mushrooms.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Just like the olden days
Wazza180
Pub Champion

Post by Wazza180 »

ILAD wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:49 pm
Wazza180 wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:34 pm Lol at people who still think that Glen isn't an elite player.

All because he used to play in the BDO.
He is an elite player however he is still learning, he has a personality where he takes everything to heart and that shows quite obviously. When he is able to control his emotions, which he is slowly starting to do he will be top 5 or 6.
He already is top 5.

You lot really don't know much about darts.
Wazza180
Pub Champion

Post by Wazza180 »

Skewball wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:35 pm
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Agreed. This forum was going well until the two trolls returned, Rout and the coward.
"Everything was fine when the BDO was being abused in every thread with no recourse"
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

Please shut up Ian. It’s getting boring.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

The fanboys are getting tired

Skewy is a filthy piece of work
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Rout wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

So it's my fault that other posters are posting personal insults about other posters?

So what’s the end game here!

When everyone is completely tired of the crap and. Fucks off csn you pat yourself on the back that another forum is destroyed?

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Rout destroying forums again. :roll:
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

How do you delete yourself off here. I cant find out. Dont suppose it matters really, as you can just stop posting.

Its a pity the way this place has gone but its ruined by several people who clearly either have mental health issues or just havent got any sort of life.

Either way its extremely tedious and im off.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Bye.
mattp
Brass Darts

Post by mattp »

I’ll take Astonvilla’s place, don’t panic
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

mattp wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:47 am I’ll take Astonvilla’s place, don’t panic
Depends who do you support footy wise?
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Rout wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote:

So what’s the end game here!

When everyone is completely tired of the crap and. ferrets off csn you pat yourself on the back that another forum is destroyed?
There is no game. For the last 6 years, every time Bunting loses a match, one post I made regarding his form at the time gets dragged out over and over. I can laugh at it and myself, its how it is and it's hardly likely to stop soon, so be it.

I post one thread reviewing how the pre-switch predictions on Duzza were just as wildly inaccurate and I am destroying the forum?

Wazza is not me and nothing to do with me. Davidowen was scrapping with everyone and anyone long before I came back. Phil and Davidb the same. The "df refugees" the same.

You're gonna have to help me out on what I am meant to have done wrong here? This is the only thread I've started and I honestly dont see what is so bad about it that it can be seen as forum destroying?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

Edited by Admin.
Last edited by ssjsa on Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: C'mon Craig, you are a good poster and know what is acceptable or not on here.
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

For what it's worth Rout, I don't see the problem with this thread.
As you say, certain people still using your Bunting quote as a stick to beat you with gives you the right to start this thread, and anyway looking at the quotes you selected in your OP, a few of them look perfectly reasonable at this point in time.

We'll see how well they age over the next year or two.

Admittedly, including Clemens in your list of "top players" to score a cheap point was a bit desperate, but none of us on here are above doing that from time to time.