Where is Wazza180?

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
hankeys_taint
Brass Darts

Re: Where is Wazza180?

Post by hankeys_taint »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:02 am Can you give us a brief synopsis, Jocky?
Yes>
I am a man from Cork
Bo selecta has great norks
Des found me deep
And bo does she seep
So all three did bork
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Just noticed ifm is currently logged in. Welcome back Ian.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ssjsa wrote:Just noticed ifm is currently logged in. Welcome back Ian.
On Tapatalk as well, so not using the oul VPN the night.
Big Jock Knew
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Ginge wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:55 pm
He was having a pop at David Owen and thisbsite on fanatics saying we are obsessed with him. So he reads here. The name wazza was thrown back at him.
Last edited by devosteve on Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

The man is a nutter. His posts on Fanatics are the ramblings of a mad man.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

devosteve wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:24 pm
Ginge wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:55 pm
He was having a pop a David Owen and tbis site on fanatics saying we are obsessed with him. So he reads here. The name wazza was thrown back at him.
I did call him that :D
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Skewball wrote:The man is a nutter. His posts on Fanatics are the ramblings of a mad man.
He will be OK once he finally get his blue passport, mate.
Big Jock Knew
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:02 am Can you give us a brief synopsis, Jocky?
Gladly. I have deleted pictures of members in hospital, photoshops and terminology accusing members of being rapists and paedophiles.

In summary, along with deleting examples as above, going forward will be revoking the posting privileges of those who persist in thinking they can use the forum to pursue personal agendas with hugely inappropriate posts.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

ssjsa wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:41 pm
Gladly. I have deleted pictures of members in hospital, photoshops and terminology accusing members of being rapists and paedophiles.

In summary, along with deleting examples as above, going forward will be revoking the posting privileges of those who persist in thinking they can use the forum to pursue personal agendas with hugely inappropriate posts.
Would it be fair to assume I was the subject of the majority of those?

Bizarre how people who inhabit the darts forum world are utterly obsessed with me.
I genuinely have no idea why.

Oche gets his fair share of grief as well.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:44 pm

Bizarre how people who inhabit the darts forum world are utterly obsessed with me.

Yes it would David, however in my own personal opinion, on occasion you bring it on yourself.

Regardless, tonight is when the line is drawn, and as I have articulated, going forward posting privileges will be withdrawn from any poster who ignores this steer to stop polluting the forum with their personal agendas.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

ssjsa wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:49 pm

Yes it would David, however in my own personal opinion, on occasion you bring it on yourself.

Regardless, tonight is when the line is drawn, and as I have articulated, going forward posting privileges will be withdrawn from any poster who ignores this steer to stop polluting the forum with their personal agendas.
Fair enough.

Love my darts. In fairness, the stuff coming out of JC's 10 person forum is ridiculous at the moment.
Photoshopped stuff of my kids, my girlfriend and even my dad.
It is what it is, I guess.
Last edited by Deleted User on Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

SSjsa raising some good points, But when he has a mod who is a troll then its sets a bad example for the rest of the forum

I do get grief from loads of forums but i give grief back. I dont block people who i dont consider a menace
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Absolutely, some people have been taking the piss for the last few weeks but despite all of us asking nicely they've continued. Pre-mod and banning awaits anyone who cannot reel it in when asked regardless of whether we've shared a drink or two or not.
Myself ssjsa and BlueSpark are all on the same page here so final chance to some, banter is great but beyond that is not.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:48 pm

Fair enough.

Love my darts. In fairness, the stuff coming out of JC's 10 person forum is ridiculous at the moment.
Photoshopped stuff of my kids, my girlfriend and even my dad.
It is what it is, I guess.
Truly disturbing behaviour
TimmyB
County Player

Post by TimmyB »

nikkiboy wrote:

Absolutely, some people have been taking the piss for the last few weeks but despite all of us asking nicely they've continued. Pre-mod and banning awaits anyone who cannot reel it in when asked regardless of whether we've shared a drink or two or not.
Myself ssjsa and BlueSpark are all on the same page here so final chance to some, banter is great but beyond that is not.
Look at his little boss face.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:48 pm

SSjsa raising some good points, But when he has a mod who is a troll then its sets a bad example for the rest of the forum
You mean he disagrees with your opinion about darts, and so that makes him a troll?
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

He moans when i put darts results on a darts forum

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

oche balboa wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:22 am He moans when i put darts results on a darts forum
To be fair he does moan about most darts unless it is UK Open.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

True, But he shouldnt be mod

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:00 am True, But he shouldnt be mod
Maybe you can write in and ask for a refund.
Big Jock Knew