Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 3439
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by Addicks Fan » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:53 pm

Fallon beats Beau 4-2 in the first final

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 9040
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:00 pm

Mad cammy destroys Heaver.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

1205
Superleague Player
Posts: 1611
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:44 am

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by 1205 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:21 pm

Sherrock beats Greaves 4-3 in the second final.
Also likely to be a third final in the open.
Sherrock is a step above Greaves, with darts more consistently close to target. Greaves having some good legs, but failing to go out in 18 too many times.

oche balboa
International
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by oche balboa » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:24 pm

1205 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:21 pm
Sherrock beats Greaves 4-3 in the second final.
Also likely to be a third final in the open.
Sherrock is a step above Greaves, with darts more consistently close to target. Greaves having some good legs, but failing to go out in 18 too many times.
There's nothing really between them. Sherrock has hot spots too
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 9040
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:25 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:24 pm
1205 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:21 pm
Sherrock beats Greaves 4-3 in the second final.
Also likely to be a third final in the open.
Sherrock is a step above Greaves, with darts more consistently close to target. Greaves having some good legs, but failing to go out in 18 too many times.
There's nothing really between them. Sherrock has hot spots too
Yeah shes just playing slightly better today both below Ashton and Suzuki.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

oche balboa
International
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by oche balboa » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:28 pm

phil davies wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:25 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:24 pm
1205 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:21 pm
Sherrock beats Greaves 4-3 in the second final.
Also likely to be a third final in the open.
Sherrock is a step above Greaves, with darts more consistently close to target. Greaves having some good legs, but failing to go out in 18 too many times.
There's nothing really between them. Sherrock has hot spots too
Yeah shes just playing slightly better today both below Ashton and Suzuki.
She is, And i agree with that Sherrock & Greaves are the 3rd and 4th best ladies players. Then theirs a bit of a gap between them and the rest
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 3439
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by Addicks Fan » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:50 pm

Fallon and Beau to contest their 3rd final of the day in the Isle of Man Open. Both of them throwing beautifully, Fallon is totally in the zone.

oche balboa
International
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by oche balboa » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:56 pm

Great rivalry between the pair
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 65867
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by Ginge » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:59 pm

Strength in depth.

oche balboa
International
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by oche balboa » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:04 pm

Adams currently 3-0 up against Jim WIlliams
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 3439
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by Addicks Fan » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:13 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:04 pm
Adams currently 3-0 up against Jim WIlliams
Won 5-1 - played very well!

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 9040
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:29 pm

Lovely 39 dart break of throw :grin:
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

oche balboa
International
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by oche balboa » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:32 pm

I bet you was delighted
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 9040
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by phil davies » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:33 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:32 pm
I bet you was delighted
I was as it gives me hope of beating a semi finalists average in my game tonight :grin:
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 3439
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by Addicks Fan » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:43 pm

What was that about at the end?

DavidB
International
Posts: 6396
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by DavidB » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:49 pm

Addicks Fan wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:13 pm
oche balboa wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:04 pm
Adams currently 3-0 up against Jim WIlliams
Won 5-1 - played very well!


The fit flights and stem seems to suit his throw well...

foggs3355
International
Posts: 7533
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 5:52 pm

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by foggs3355 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:55 pm

Fair play to Fallon for winning all 3 events

oche balboa
International
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by oche balboa » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:01 pm

Michael Warburton beats Martin Adams in the final 5-2
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 65867
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by Ginge » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:04 pm

"Warby"

Gruntface
Steady Sixties
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:45 pm

Re: Isle of Man Darts festival 12th-15th March

Post by Gruntface » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:17 pm

Apparantly multiple people are reporting symptoms of the virus following the IOM event.

Does anyone know of Paula made it to Spain?

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”