Des Jacklin resigns

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
mrsheen
Pub Champion

Re: Des Jacklin resigns

Post by mrsheen »

He's a fucking moron. Now is exactly the time to buy a new car.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

TimmyB
County Player

Post by TimmyB »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:39 pm Sold my place and in the process of buying a new one with the future bride.

Having seen the words of wisdom from Chancellor Des though I'm thinking of scrapping the whole deal and maybe sending the money to a member of the Nigerian royal family who e-mailed me yesterday with an amazing opportunity.
Are you getting married?
Bomber
Superleague Player

Post by Bomber »

imagine his friends he convinced to pay him 495pp for something that didn't happen will be pleased to hear he is buying more property and a new car, must mean he has already refunded them
Gruntface
Pub Champion

Post by Gruntface »

He is a poster child of wealth bearing no correlation with intelligence or even a modicum of class.
mrsheen
Pub Champion

Post by mrsheen »

TimmyB wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:39 pm Sold my place and in the process of buying a new one with the future bride.

Having seen the words of wisdom from Chancellor Des though I'm thinking of scrapping the whole deal and maybe sending the money to a member of the Nigerian royal family who e-mailed me yesterday with an amazing opportunity.
Are you getting married?
I thought imports from Asia were being quarantined.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

mrsheen wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:15 pm
TimmyB wrote:

Are you getting married?
I thought imports from Asia were being quarantined.
Hahahahahahahahaha!!
Brilliant!!
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

It’s how he tells them
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

mrsheen wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:43 pm He's a fekkin moron. Now is exactly the time to buy a new car.

Leave stupid alone.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
hankeys_taint
Brass Darts

Post by hankeys_taint »

Des showing in a couple of posts what an amazing business man he is. Playing the market and keeping a nice chunk of other peoples money in his account.
I am a man from Cork
Bo selecta has great norks
Des found me deep
And bo does she seep
So all three did bork
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

hankeys_taint wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:43 pm Des showing in a couple of posts what an amazing business man he is. Playing the market and keeping a nice chunk of other peoples money in his account.
I'm sure the money is just testing in his account.
fling
County Player

Post by fling »

Gruntface wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:33 pm Some top tips for you ingrates. As always,a reminder that Des is considerably richer than you.
Surely if he thinks the market is about to drop would it not be sensible to sell his current property portfolio and then buy a new portfolio in 9 months when it will be considerably cheaper.
Demolition_fan
Pub Champion

Post by Demolition_fan »

Des Jacklin is a fucking idiot
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:29 am Quick question, if you resign as a director say a week or two before a company is liquidated does anything go against your name or do you have to declare anything bankruptcy wise?
If its a registered company then no, however the liquidators would consider the conduct of all current and past directors before making a decision whether a prosecution occurs. Simply taking your name off it isn't going to absolve them of blame, if anything it makes it look a lot more dodgy.
So then let’s say a previous director then releases a statement saying that the financial issues that caused his resignation and eventual liquidation are down to the previous resigned directors and nothing to do with him, would that change anything?

And I’m talking about specifically anything that would go against your name (bankruptcies on companies house, having to declare any financial issues etc) not just slaps on the wrist by any liquidator.
Just bumping this for no reason whatsoever
Wookiee
Pub Champion

Post by Wookiee »

mrsheen wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:43 pm He's a fekkin moron. Now is exactly the time to buy a new car.

Yes, because the trade-in value on the old one has never been lower. Thieving twats.