Dave clarkes attitude

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
nikkiboy
International

Re: Dave clarkes attitude

Post by nikkiboy »

I suppose they are stuck with a bit of a dilemma, they don't want to derail the money train but at the same time they do not really want this kind of behaviour associated with darts.

The trick will be finding a balance
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

nikkiboy wrote:I suppose they are stuck with a bit of a dilemma, they don't want to derail the money train but at the same time they do not really want this kind of behaviour associated with darts.

The trick will be finding a balance
Yep the same old things keep coming up time after time.

They haven't changed so far so can't see it happening now.

I don't mind Clarke as a rule he seems a nice guy but I prefer Stelling the guy is a legend.
The_Power
Feather Flights

Post by The_Power »

I don't like Cark, don't think he is a proper darts presenter. I would much prefer someone like Tim Lovejoy, who has a sense of humour.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Dave is just a bit weird. Its that grin. does my head in. And he never asks an intelligent question, he is just a presenter by numbers.

still, I'm sure he is a nice chap :lol: :lol:
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

He gets on like Mary effin Whitehouse, a big jessie. Loved it when VDV said bastards live on air - pmsl.
Cassiel
Brass Darts

Post by Cassiel »

Murphio wrote:He gets on like Mary effin Whitehouse, a big jessie. Loved it when VDV said bastards live on air - pmsl.
Simple fact is, if someone swears he gets it in the neck because it's his job to conduct the interview and control it.
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

The_Power wrote:I don't like Cark, don't think he is a proper darts presenter. I would much prefer someone like Tim Lovejoy, who has a sense of humour.
i agree
i mean when it comes to darts presenters Lovejoy is different gravy !! :showbum: :showbum:
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

The problem is when the Derby goalkeeper whose name i cannot remember swore on Goals on Sunday on Sky , the presenter Clare Tomlinson was suspended and has been relegated to SkySports News since she came back.
Adrian Lewis appears a bit of a nightmare to interview on live TV , especially when last on ;) and though he's a nice bloke i am sure Clarke has a producer in his earpiece telling him to move on quickly so it can be a tricky one..but he's ok is Dave Clarke really
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

trotter wrote:The problem is when the Derby goalkeeper whose name i cannot remember swore on Goals on Sunday on Sky
Stephen Bywater.

That man is nuts !!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

trotter wrote:The problem is when the Derby goalkeeper whose name i cannot remember swore on Goals on Sunday on Sky , the presenter Clare Tomlinson was suspended and has been relegated to SkySports News since she came back.
Adrian Lewis appears a bit of a nightmare to interview on live TV , especially when last on ;) and though he's a nice bloke i am sure Clarke has a producer in his earpiece telling him to move on quickly so it can be a tricky one..but he's ok is Dave Clarke really
are you suggesting he has to much :CCC: ?
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

jointer wrote:
trotter wrote:The problem is when the Derby goalkeeper whose name i cannot remember swore on Goals on Sunday on Sky , the presenter Clare Tomlinson was suspended and has been relegated to SkySports News since she came back.
are you suggesting he has to much :CCC: ?
Good to see the new drinking smillies getting a good work out. :CCCD:
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Personally I would like to see Sky take a punt on Colin Murray, or even that funny guy that stands in for Jeff Stelling on soccer special occasionally, cannot remember his name though.
Arthur Daley
Brass Darts

Post by Arthur Daley »

Dicie wrote:Just watched the full prem league night again...

Still cant belive Dave Clarkes attitude towards Adrian Lewis... Anyone that knows Adrian, knows the bloke is sound as they come, and a real great player, who shud not be spoken to in the way he was... If it wasnt for the likes of people like Adrian (sports men/women) that bloke wud not have a job.
What did Dave Clarke do wrong?
I thought he handled the LIVE interview superbly. Certainly stopped Lewis embarrassing himself on TV.
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

jointer wrote: are you suggesting he has to much :CCC: ?
Let's just say 'Some can handle it better than others' :CCC:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

I say Rob Walker would be good on the PL.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

Adrian1969 wrote:I say Rob Walker would be good on the PL.
is that the snooker mon ?
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

The interview

[youtube][/youtube]
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Didn't see to much wrong with that, he just made sure Adrian didn't swear on the box, probably saved him a fine from the DRA!!
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

jointer wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:I say Rob Walker would be good on the PL.
is that the snooker mon ?
Yeah.

The bloke that called Steve Davis, Dennis Taylor apparently. :HHHHH:

Mark_G
Pub Champion

Post by Mark_G »

Rob Walker? Tim Lovejoy? Please god no! Dave Clark does a decent job IMO.