Help as regards BDO rankings

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Dicie
International

Help as regards BDO rankings

Post by Dicie »

WHen do they start??? I mean from what date this yr shall the rankings start for next yr??? What events shall be ranked???

Thanks
crazydarter
Pub Champion

Re: Help as regards BDO rankings

Post by crazydarter »

Reinier
The Ton Club

Post by Reinier »

THe first tournament that will count for qualification of Lakeside 2012 is the Swedish Open somewhere in august. After taht you've got a bunch of tournaments that count for the 2011 event before we reach november when the World Masters, Northern Ireland Open and Czech Open are the first big ones that will count for the 2012 campaign. It's not straightforward...

On the BDO website there's a explanation to be found.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

Thanks m8, im trying to find the differnce between the IDPA rankings and the BDO, iv emailed the BDO 3 times in the past 2 weeks, and have heard back nothing.

Im wondering what the difference is between the 2 or 3 sets of rankings, how they work, what tours are ranked, that sort of info.

But, as i said, thanks for the help.

Dicie
crazydarter
Pub Champion

Post by crazydarter »

this link gives what cat, each comp is... a,b,c, etc... plus points awarded for each comp..

http://www.dartsmad.com/rankings/darts_ ... ained.aspx
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

I've never found the WDF/BDO Rankings very 'fan friendly', so i've given up on them. :thumbdown:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

Dicie wrote:
Thanks m8, im trying to find the differnce between the IDPA rankings and the BDO, iv emailed the BDO 3 times in the past 2 weeks, and have heard back nothing.

Im wondering what the difference is between the 2 or 3 sets of rankings, how they work, what tours are ranked, that sort of info.

But, as i said, thanks for the help.

Dicie
You might be in for a long wait if waiting for a reply from the BDO or IDPA via e-mail...let's just say you wont need to check your inbox on a regular basis
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Dicie wrote:WHen do they start??? I mean from what date this yr shall the rankings start for next yr??? What events shall be ranked???

Thanks

The rankings start October 12th I believe.