Reece Robinsons Ban

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Dicie
International

Reece Robinsons Ban

Post by Dicie »

The term "bringing the game of darts into disrepute" can cover alot of stuff that goes on in de game.

These instant bans cud have a major effect on some players in the game

Any thoughts on how or who it will effect, and who has been lucky that it is only in effect recently??
OllyNufc180
County Player

Re: Reece Robinsons Ban

Post by OllyNufc180 »

its said on PDC'S site that he was banned for throwing darts in a dangerous way!!
Adie
County Player

Post by Adie »

would the same ban have happened so quickly say had ade lewis done the same thing on saturday (i'm not saying he would just a hypothetical question)
Not as mustard as Chissy
ub40fan
Pub Champion

Post by ub40fan »

misses today and next weekend,plus see what dra impose too, :?
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

OllyNufc180 wrote:its said on PDC'S site that he was banned for throwing darts in a dangerous way!!
Fuck I hope they never watch me on a Wednesday after 8 pints or I'll never be able to play again :DDD:
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

The Cat wrote:
OllyNufc180 wrote:its said on PDC'S site that he was banned for throwing darts in a dangerous way!!
ferret I hope they never watch me on a Wednesday after 8 pints or I'll never be able to play again :DDD:

Hope Lurgan never joins the pdc!!!!
pigginsexy
Pub Champion

Post by pigginsexy »

He is very lucky to get away with a months ban, what he did was dangerous and could have given someone a serious injury.
Ginge
International

Reece Robinsons Ban

Post by Ginge »

pigginsexy wrote:He is very lucky to get away with a months ban, what he did was dangerous and could have given someone a serious injury.
I'm not surprised to be honest. A month away will give him food for thought.
Big Jock Knew
bluemoon
The Ton Club

Post by bluemoon »

pigginsexy wrote:He is very lucky to get away with a months ban, what he did was dangerous and could have given someone a serious injury.

So exactly what was it he did Debs?
pigginsexy
Pub Champion

Post by pigginsexy »

bluemoon wrote:

So exactly what was it he did Debs?
It would be unfair of me to put details as i guess the DRA may be involved, but as to the original question i believe it is paramount that everyones safety is considered and by throwing darts in a reckless manner is considered bringing the game into disrepute.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

John (a mate of mine) stayed back to watch the youths event, (some games he said were better than alot of the main event) and said he was bang out of order.
Lurgan
Superleague Player

Post by Lurgan »

Its not the first time he has threw the dummy out so wasnt surprised at hearing this
pigginsexy
Pub Champion

Post by pigginsexy »

So much work went into this youth event and 1 person put a sour taste on it, but I think he will learn the hard way, he is a talented player as well.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

pigginsexy wrote:So much work went into this youth event and 1 person put a sour taste on it, but I think he will learn the hard way, he is a talented player as well.
The boy obviously needs some guidence.....or a slap. Hopefully the former comes first. ;)
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

spaceman70 wrote:
pigginsexy wrote:So much work went into this youth event and 1 person put a sour taste on it, but I think he will learn the hard way, he is a talented player as well.
The boy obviously needs some guidence.....or a slap. Hopefully the former comes first. ;)
By the sounds of it someone needs to take him under their wing otherwise he's is gonna make himself pretty unpopular, pretty quickly.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Adie
County Player

Post by Adie »

i think it may be too late for that ade
Not as mustard as Chissy
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

Adie wrote:i think it may be too late for that ade
Yep. It was given as a warning in the last DRA punishment session.
chissy
County Player

Post by chissy »

Adrian1969 wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
By the sounds of it someone needs to take him under their wing otherwise he's is gonna make himself pretty unpopular, pretty quickly.
If my memory serves me correct I think people were predicting this would happen before the event started and it was Reece whose name was mentioned. I think his PDC career may be shortlived without proper guidance ( or medication :roll: )
I'm on Twitter (occasionally) follow me @originalchissy
Ginge
International

Reece Robinsons Ban

Post by Ginge »

chissy wrote: If my memory serves me correct I think people were predicting this would happen before the event started
Gives me no satisfaction to be right! :D
Big Jock Knew
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

chissy wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
If my memory serves me correct I think people were predicting this would happen before the event started and it was Reece whose name was mentioned. I think his PDC career may be shortlived without proper guidance ( or medication :roll: )

Or as spaceman said, a good slap :HHHNH: