Reece Robinsons Ban

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
foureyes
On The Naughty Step

Re: Reece Robinsons Ban

Post by foureyes »

Im not his parent or guardian or the comp official its not my place to tell the kid off . I didn't start the thread I've commented on what was said , its not a personal attack on the kid , I was their I saw what happened people here have asked WHAT HAPPENED :uglygirl
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

foureyes wrote:Im not his parent or guardian or the comp official its not my place to tell the kid off . I didn't start the thread I've commented on what was said , its not a personal attack on the kid , I was their I saw what happened people here have asked WHAT HAPPENED :uglygirl
you seem to have an issue with his manager??? Wud u like me to highlight what you said about him???
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

foureyes wrote:
WCDPA wrote:Look at the behaviour of top players from both codes over the recent years, kids are exposed to a lot more darts on tv with pdc's increased coverage and as in football youngsters copy their heroes.
This is what I'm sayin he's with his manager richardson most of the time bad habits are rubbing off on this kid

Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

foureyes wrote:He'll have to grow up soon stop :CCCD: while playing . remember to take a :binkybaby: and stop :crybig: when gets beat

Not personal no??
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

foureyes wrote:He kicked his dart across the room , it looked like he threw it from where I was .
I blame his manger mr richardson he's learn't this behaviour from him

Again!
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

Grubby wrote:
foureyes wrote:Reece was drunk !!!!!!! and threw his darts across a table aftrer losing in the 1st round . Narrowly missing a women spectator this was seen by Rod Harrington who instantley reported the incident leading to Reece being banned . You where warned over and over agin about this child !!!!!!!! :banghead:
THAT is different to what Tommy Cox said BUT until the DRA hearing its best not to comment BUT earlier in the thread a poster said about Reece being taken under somebodies wing to help him learn.... his manager/sponsor? was there with him Saturday.
Tommy Cox has the authority to "omit" a player from any PDC tournament and I'm sure it has happened before in a european event.... maybe SOS can enlighten :WWWW:

it seems that either tommy cox is a liar, or foureyes is, i know who i believe!!
foureyes
On The Naughty Step

Post by foureyes »

why start a thread then dislike people commenting on it :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

foureyes wrote:why start a thread then dislike people commenting on it :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Amazing...... Can you read??? What i wrote isnt a personal attack on the kid, or his manager, but it seems to be for you
foureyes
On The Naughty Step

Post by foureyes »

foureyes wrote:He kicked his dart across the room , it looked like he threw it from where I was .
I blame his manger mr richardson he's learn't this behaviour from him . :fishing
Changed comment ages ago and explained I thought I saw him throw the dart but it was a kick , and Tommy Cox does know thats what happened :fishing
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

foureyes wrote:
I blame his manger mr richardson he's learn't this behaviour from him . :fishing
Changed comment ages ago and explained I thought I saw him throw the dart but it was a kick , and Tommy Cox does know thats what happened :fishing

After you were corrected, you were no more there than i was, so lets leave the speculation out of it, and leave the personal comments out of it aswell, shall we, and lets deal with the facts, he got a ban.
foureyes
On The Naughty Step

Post by foureyes »

Dicie wrote:
foureyes wrote:

After you were corrected, you were no more there than i was, so lets leave the speculation out of it, and leave the personal comments out of it aswell, shall we, and lets deal with the facts, he got a ban.
I was their and saw what happened your the one speculating because you didnt go Finished with this now :WWWW:
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
mod500 wrote:
WCDPA wrote:Look at the behaviour of top players from both codes over the recent years, kids are exposed to a lot more darts on tv with pdc's increased coverage and as in football youngsters copy their heroes.
99.99999999% of these kids are coming from the bdo youth comps. They must have picked them bad habits up from their peers playing there :fishing :fishing . Dont be a pillock Pauly!!! :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Why is that being a pollock mod! Note my post saiplayers from BOTH codes, have noticed youths getting worse the last few years , totally agree with tommy cox's actions . Have seen players kicking darts away before and it's wrong.
What the game needs is this sort of punishment given to a top pro that will cost them dearly.
Andy Jenkins got one of those - missed the Players Championships, UK Open and probably the Matchplay as a result.

If the other players cant learn from that, then surely they need to be even more severe.
[link2][/link2]

Difference is Andy Jenkins by appealing against his charge was allowed to play wc! Then when knocked out dropped the appeal! Would have been a better deterrent if an immediate ban was imposed
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Post by Justin Credible »

shock.....I agree with pauley boy
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

WCDPA wrote: Difference is Andy Jenkins by appealing against his charge was allowed to play wc! Then when knocked out dropped the appeal! Would have been a better deterrent if an immediate ban was imposed
Indeed, that is more a fault with the appeal structure though. If he had taken his ban from the time it was given, he still would have missed all the events I specified above (plus the Worlds, of course).
Big Jock Knew
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

foureyes wrote:
Dicie wrote:
foureyes wrote:

I was their and saw what happened your the one speculating because you didnt go Finished with this now :WWWW:
Im not the one telling LIES as to what happened. Your story changed when someone that was there corrected you!!!
hang the dj
County Player

Post by hang the dj »

This could actually be a blessing in disguise for Reece to square himself up or risk blowing what could be a very good career in darts
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
WCDPA wrote: Difference is Andy Jenkins by appealing against his charge was allowed to play wc! Then when knocked out dropped the appeal! Would have been a better deterrent if an immediate ban was imposed
Indeed, that is more a fault with the appeal structure though. If he had taken his ban from the time it was given, he still would have missed all the events I specified above (plus the Worlds, of course).
or if tommy treated a seasoned pro the same as a young lad starting off his career, a message would have been sent loud and clear.
Ginge
International

Reece Robinsons Ban

Post by Ginge »

WCDPA wrote:
The Ginger Ninja wrote:
or if tommy treated a seasoned pro the same as a young lad starting off his career, a message would have been sent loud and clear.
Tommy was restricted by the new ruling to one month. Given what I have heard he probably would have liked to double it and then add another month at the very least.
Big Jock Knew
MDA
Superleague Player

Post by MDA »

i think sam hill beat him who i play with on wednesdays sam must have played well to beat him as reece robinson is a great talent
foureyes
On The Naughty Step

Post by foureyes »

Dicie wrote:
foureyes wrote:
Dicie wrote:
foureyes wrote:

Im not the one telling LIES as to what happened. Your story changed when someone that was there corrected you!!!

Wonder what Dicie's IQ is can't be very high , nobody corrected me I corrected myself :tongue2: