Northern Ireland Childrens Hospice...a wee plea for help

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
GtotheF
International

Re: Northern Ireland Childrens Hospice...a wee plea for help

Post by GtotheF » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:50 pm

All,

Murphs missus has made a beautiful video tribute to their special little man.

www.justgiving.com/Stephenhewittmurphy

I know a lot of us were touched by this story and thought some of you may be interested in seeing it.

I just wanted to mention this as we will soon be having the TSoD comp in Stephens name and Murph was OK with me posting this.

Peace.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Dave33
Pub Champion

Post by Dave33 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:34 am

A beautiful touching video , had to wipe away a few tears after that , gave a little donation ..
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:17 pm

You will all I hope notice the new banner at the top of every page, this links directly to the Just Giving account, this is currently standing at over £8,600 with a target of £10,000 all going towards The Northern Ireland Children's Hospice

Anyone who has not yet made a donation and can, please do, and If you are a UK tax payer don't forget to click the gift aid box which adds 20% to the donation.

http://www.justgiving.com/Stephenhewittmurphy
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Murphio
International

Post by Murphio » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:50 pm

nikkiboy wrote:Image

You will all I hope notice the new banner at the top of every page, this links directly to the Just Giving account, this is currently standing at over £8,600 with a target of £10,000 all going towards The Northern Ireland Children's Hospice

Anyone who has not yet made a donation and can, please do, and If you are a UK tax payer don't forget to click the gift aid box which adds 20% to the donation.

Great effort mate, cheers.

Welsh Wayne
International

Post by Welsh Wayne » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:56 pm

nikkiboy wrote:Image

Great stuff Nick :DDDD:
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne

GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Speaking to DBG today (via the medium of Facebook) and I hope we can stuff some more in the coffers next week.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

daveboygreen
County Player

Post by daveboygreen » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:18 am

Adrian1969 wrote:Speaking to DBG today (via the medium of Facebook) and I hope we can stuff some more in the coffers next week.

Well you'll be coughing up at least 20 quid Adrian, very decent of you to take on the bet even though it started off just as a bit of banter, i'll be giving it the beanz at Crawley, will give me that little bit of extra push knowing every game won will cost ya 20 notes Adrian :D

Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Fair play Adrain & DBG. :DDDD:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:33 am

daveboygreen wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:Speaking to DBG today (via the medium of Facebook) and I hope we can stuff some more in the coffers next week.

Well you'll be coughing up at least 20 quid Adrian, very decent of you to take on the bet even though it started off just as a bit of banter, i'll be giving it the beanz at Crawley, will give me that little bit of extra push knowing every game won will cost ya 20 notes Adrian :D

Seeing you didn't actually win any games does Adrian still owe the cash or should you be putting your hand in your pocket Dave???
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:57 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:

Seeing you didn't actually win any games does Adrian still owe the cash or should you be putting your hand in your pocket Dave???

I did say I would pay the cash - I said I'd round it up to 50 quid but I think 40 quid is fair bearing in mind Dave got a bye?

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Adrian1969 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:

I did say I would pay the cash - I said I'd round it up to 50 quid but I think 40 quid is fair bearing in mind Dave got a bye?

A nice gesture Adrian, see you do have some nice qualities. :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD:

daveboygreen
County Player

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:25 am

Adrian1969 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:

Yeah thats right Adrian, we had the bet of 20 on me turning up which I did then agreed that id got through 1 round via a bye so said 40 quid total which you said you would round up to 50, i'll stick something in myself once I can get to the bank and put some money in my account, still bedded up in my sick bed at the min.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Nice one fellas, it will be great if we could help get the amount raised to £10k by Christmas

daveboygreen
County Player

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:22 am

nikkiboy wrote:Nice one fellas, it will be great if we could help get the amount raised to £10k by Christmas

How much is in there now Nick? Maybe something could be arranged as a christmas forum get together to raise a bit more if its not far to go to hit the 10k??

GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Have made the agreed donation on behalf of me, DBG and TSoD.

daveboygreen
County Player

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:47 pm

Adrian1969 wrote:Have made the agreed donation on behalf of me, DBG and TSoD.

Nice one Adrian, i'll fire something over when im able to get into town to the bank, feeling a tad better today but still not up to going out...god....almost 2 weeks without a bevvy!!

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:06 pm

bump

The total currently stands at £8,799 of a target of £10k

GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:09 pm

nikkiboy wrote:bump

Got another £100 for charity (the Hospice) for giving some advice to a company on something, sadly it won't be paid in our name but hey it all counts I guess.

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:14 am

Adrian1969 wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:bump

Got another £100 for charity (the Hospice) for giving some advice to a company on something, sadly it won't be paid in our name but hey it all counts I guess.

Great work Adrian..... :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD:

mmajackw
Feather Flights

Post by mmajackw » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:24 am

Best of luck fella!

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”