Northern Ireland Childrens Hospice...a wee plea for help

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Murphio
International

Re: Northern Ireland Childrens Hospice...a wee plea for help

Post by Murphio » Mon May 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Just to let you know guys that we had a bit of a push recently and have reached and breached our 10k target - in fact we have raised about 11,300 for the hospice now in total. We will obviously leave the site open for further donations.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Mon May 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Fantastic
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Welsh Wayne
International

Post by Welsh Wayne » Mon May 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Murphio wrote:Just to let you know guys that we had a bit of a push recently and have reached and breached our 10k target - in fact we have raised about 11,300 for the hospice now in total. We will obviously leave the site open for further donations.

Brilliant news boyo, keep it open as hopefully a cpl more quid will come in from the charity board at the Open, also the Exhibition i was planning will go ahead but not untill the winter, as i've been out of action for the last cpl of months feeling shite !
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne

The Cat
International

Post by The Cat » Mon May 14, 2012 1:33 pm

Great news mate.

GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF » Mon May 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Superb effort Murph. :DDDD: :DDDD:
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Welsh Wayne
International

Post by Welsh Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Murphio you have a pm mate
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne

Welsh Wayne
International

Post by Welsh Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Murphio you have a pm mate

Murphio
International

Post by Murphio » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:05 am

Welsh Wayne wrote:Murphio you have a pm mate

I replied Wayne, didnt you get it?

Welsh Wayne
International

Post by Welsh Wayne » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Murphio wrote:

Yep mate

Welsh Wayne
International

Post by Welsh Wayne » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 am

Murphio wrote:

Another one there for you boyo o

Murphio
International

Post by Murphio » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:27 pm

You have a pm, Wayne.

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Can you tell us what you are talking about, you pair of teases? :D

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Don't go there ninge, If you'd seen how cosy those two were at the TSOD open 2011 you wouldn't want to know

Or maybe you would? :-o:grin::grin:

Welsh Wayne
International

Post by Welsh Wayne » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:27 pm

nikkiboy wrote:Don't go there ninge, If you'd seen how cosy those two were at the TSOD open 2011 you wouldn't want to know

Less of it you two !!

Tried to meet up with Murphio last wek on a visit to Ireland but to no avail as it was short notice on my side as allway with this job.

Its a trip I have been thinking of a great deal lately and one I knew I had to make even though I had my own reservations about it.

So on Friday the 28th I paid a visit to the Hospice that cared for Stephen, I was given a tour around by a Senior Nurse Patricia who remembered Stephen well,a lady who had worked there since it had opened 12 years ago.

I am not going to explain or describe the impact the visit made on me I would prefer them to be my own private views and emotions.

All I would say the donations made , work put in,etc etc could never have been put to better use than raising funds for the hospice.

A truly uplifting and heartbreaking visit that will stay with me for ever.

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:28 pm

Ah right, good to see it going to good use :)
Last edited by Ginge on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Murphio
International

Post by Murphio » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:30 pm

Welsh Wayne wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:Don't go there ninge, If you'd seen how cosy those two were at the TSOD open 2011 you wouldn't want to know

Less of it you two !!

Tried to meet up with Murphio last wek on a visit to Ireland but to no avail as it was short notice on my side as allway with this job.

Its a trip I have been thinking of a great deal lately and one I knew I had to make even though I had my own reservations about it.

So on Friday the 28th I paid a visit to the Hospice that cared for Stephen, I was given a tour around by a Senior Nurse Patricia who remembered Stephen well,a lady who had worked there since it had opened 12 years ago.

I am not going to explain or describe the impact the visit made on me I would prefer them to be my own private views and emotions.

All I would say the donations made , work put in,etc etc could never have been put to better use than raising funds for the hospice.

Good on ya Wayne, hopefully we will get that beer some time in the future.

Welsh Wayne
International

Post by Welsh Wayne » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:39 pm

Murphio wrote:
Welsh Wayne wrote:

Less of it you two !!

I think we both know it will be several ;) ;)

Murphio
International

Post by Murphio » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Welsh Wayne wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Welsh Wayne wrote:

Less of it you two !!

I think we both know it will be several ;) ;)

Look forward to it. :CCCCC:

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Welsh Wayne wrote:

Less of it you two !!

Top Man Wayne as always, let's hope the money the family have raised through just giving help them care for more children like Stephen.

The link is at the top of the page if anyone wants to take a look or donate.

Murphio
International

Post by Murphio » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:11 am

My son's two-year anniversary today. Hard to believe he is gone that long. Just a thanks again for all the hard work put in by Wayne and others on Stephen's behalf for the Hospice.

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”