Who is the best player in the BDO?

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Mr Glass
County Player

Re: Who is the best player in the BDO?

Post by Mr Glass »

RSM1980 wrote: As you didn't state m/f my choice has to be Trina Gulliver. 8 X World Champion.
She must be the best player in the BDO?
So you would fancy her in a head to head against Wolfie then.??? ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
RSM1980
Steady Sixties

Post by RSM1980 »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:
RSM1980 wrote: As you didn't state m/f my choice has to be Trina Gulliver. 8 X World Champion.
She must be the best player in the BDO?
So you would fancy her in a head to head against Wolfie then.??? ;)
Errrrrm, Over 3 legs yes

over 3 sets its not likely......... :DDDD:
If you notice this notice, you will notice, that this notice, is not worth noticing.
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

I would agree with you that she has been the most succesful player in the BDO over the last ten years though. There was a time a few years ago where she could certainly hold her own against the top guys.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
RSM1980
Steady Sixties

Post by RSM1980 »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:I would agree with you that she has been the most succesful player in the BDO over the last ten years though. There was a time a few years ago where she could certainly hold her own against the top guys.
Couldn't agree with you more, 4/5 years ago she was averaging more than most of the men in matches.

Still a great ambassador for womens darts.
If you notice this notice, you will notice, that this notice, is not worth noticing.
h-bomb
Feather Flights

Post by h-bomb »

Currently it has to be Adams, just so steady I hesitate to say solid cos he has the ability to look like he's about to throw a good lead, but overall in the end since his first world championship he does seem to be a bit more relaxed on the stage.

I still think/hope O'Shea will get one, he always looks relaxed on the stage and enjoys it, but definitely Adams at the minute
The Ton Club

Post by Offline »

RSM1980 wrote:
BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:I would agree with you that she has been the most succesful player in the BDO over the last ten years though. There was a time a few years ago where she could certainly hold her own against the top guys.
Couldn't agree with you more, 4/5 years ago she was averaging more than most of the men in matches.

Still a great ambassador for womens darts.

And still is 29 + ave at counties today :)