ryan harrington

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
theloon1990
On The Naughty Step

ryan harrington

Post by theloon1990 »

i have noticed that ryan harrington has played in each player championship this year but he finished 78 in the q school oom
why is he allowed to play ?
surelythe 50 in front should be playing before him
http://www.pdc.tv/page/NewsdeskDetail/0 ... 51,00.html
rabsmith2
Superleague Player

Re: ryan harrington

Post by rabsmith2 »

:stir:
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Post by Justin Credible »

are you suggesting nepotism ?
Krispy
County Player

Post by Krispy »

I thought they have been phoning down the list every event - with many turning it down. It's going to be easy for Ryan to make it with dad going anyway.
Webmaster and editor/writer of the PDC fansite; Darts, Beers & Cheers!, and Exhibition and Open Tournament database.
Play (terribly) for Stilton Country Club.
theloon1990
On The Naughty Step

Post by theloon1990 »

ahh ok i see but are the people above getting the phone call? cause i cant see 50 of them not entering
Scaum
The Ton Club

Post by Scaum »

theloon1990 wrote:ahh ok i see but are the people above getting the phone call? cause i cant see 50 of them not entering
200 quid with travelling, accommodation, food, drink money on top is a lot to come up with at short notice
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Exactly. They went all the way to the last name a few weeks back, hardly a surprise to see Herrington there.
Big Jock Knew
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

Scaum wrote:
theloon1990 wrote:ahh ok i see but are the people above getting the phone call? cause i cant see 50 of them not entering
200 quid with travelling, accommodation, food, drink money on top is a lot to come up with at short notice

Well said, its not so much the cash as its the short notice uv got to come up with it.

I very much doubt Ryan is getting any special treatment, its tough enough on the lad being Rod's son without sh ite like this being questioned of him, he is a very well spoken young man.
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

there are loads getting the call...but short notice is the problem even more so than the cash..it will easily get down to Ryan and he is in the lucky position of being able to accept due to his dad travelling anyway ..no conspiracies and fair play to him....
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Big Jock Knew
Reinier
The Ton Club

Post by Reinier »

Associate members don't get a call anymore, the have to register for events like every pro tour member. It's on the PDPA website: http://www.pdpa.co.uk/2011/04/02/import ... p-entries/
TimmyB
County Player

Post by TimmyB »

rabsmith2 wrote::stir:
Indeed.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Strange thread
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

theloon1990 wrote:i have noticed that ryan harrington has played in each player championship this year but he finished 78 in the q school oom
why is he allowed to play ?
surelythe 50 in front should be playing before him
http://www.pdc.tv/page/NewsdeskDetail/0 ... 51,00.html
Ok so you checked his final position in the Q school, i assume you also compared each events entry list against those 50 above him?
It would actually be easier to check if any that finished below him had entered, i'm also assuming you had done this otherwise you would be a bit stupid to come onto a public forum and imply wrongdoing.
So as you have shared whatever random thoughts came into your head maybe you could share why you came to the conclusion you obviously have?
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Rudy
County Player

Post by Rudy »

I see Ryan's surname regularly spelled as Herrington with an e whereas Rod is Harrington with an a. Mistake or any particular reason?
Ginge
International

ryan harrington

Post by Ginge »

Rudy wrote:I see Ryan's surname regularly spelled as Herrington with an e whereas Rod is Harrington with an a. Mistake or any particular reason?
That's because there is a Ryan Harrington and a Ryan Herrington. Two different people, both youngsters.
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ryan Rhino Herrington travels with (and shares a sponsor) with Mark Hylton.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Stubby
County Player

Post by Stubby »

you see loon - if your sponsor would've paid for you to go to Q school, you could've entered every event as well instead of being jealous.
Ginge
International

ryan harrington

Post by Ginge »

Stubby wrote:you see loon - if your sponsor would've paid for you to go to Q school, you could've entered every event as well instead of being jealous.
He was too busy on Lake Windermere trying to break the water speed record.
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

The Ginger Ninja wrote:
Stubby wrote:you see loon - if your sponsor would've paid for you to go to Q school, you could've entered every event as well instead of being jealous.
He was too busy on Lake Windermere trying to break the water speed record.
:DDD: :DDD:

Nice one!
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"