McKevitt watch UK open wigan

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Booji Boy
International

Re: McKevitt watch UK open wigan

Post by Booji Boy »

Murphio wrote:No offence but he sounds to me like some nutter who loves darts and has plenty of money to throw away. If I win the lottery I will probably become a pro darter - and get beat 6-0 every week.
Gotta win a tour card first to do that. I suspect that this will be the last season we hear from from our hero Jim.
Mr Glass
County Player

Post by Mr Glass »

Murphio wrote:No offence but he sounds to me like some nutter who loves darts and has plenty of money to throw away. If I win the lottery I will probably become a pro darter - and get beat 6-0 every week.
Not if you drew Mckevitt in the first round, by the sounds of it. :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know what the scariest thing is? To not know your place in this world, to not know why you're here. Elijah Price
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:
Not if you drew Mckevitt in the first round, by the sounds of it. :D
PMSL :lol:
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Calling him a nutter is a bit harsh Murph. :shock:

I suspect he is pretty successful at something, or has a pretty good job, to be able to rock up to ProTour weekends in the knowledge that he has struggeled thus far. :CCCCC:

And yes, as a founder of his fan club I feel duty bound to defend him!!!! :headbang:
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Adrian1969 wrote:
Calling him a nutter is a bit harsh Murph. :shock:

I suspect he is pretty successful at something, or has a pretty good job, to be able to rock up to ProTour weekends in the knowledge that he has struggeled thus far. :CCCCC:

And yes, as a founder of his fan club I feel duty bound to defend him!!!! :headbang:
I meant nutter in a nice way LOL :WWWW: :lol:
snakehipsx2
Pub Champion

Post by snakehipsx2 »

Met the great man a few weeks back at Wigan. Lovely guy and doesn't seem to let the results get to him. Can I join please?
Member of the Jim McKevitt fan club.
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

snakehipsx2 wrote:Met the great man a few weeks back at Wigan. Lovely guy and doesn't seem to let the results get to him. Can I join please?
You're in!
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

Adrian1969 wrote:
snakehipsx2 wrote:Met the great man a few weeks back at Wigan. Lovely guy and doesn't seem to let the results get to him. Can I join please?
You're in!
I bet you never felt a thing either...... :o :DDDDS:
snakehipsx2
Pub Champion

Post by snakehipsx2 »

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Member of the Jim McKevitt fan club.
mshaw2
Superleague Player

Post by mshaw2 »

I'm a fully fledged member of the 'Jim McKevitt Fan Club'.