ATTENTION GUESTS/NON MEMBERS

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
nikkiboy
International

Re: ATTENTION GUESTS/NON MEMBERS

Post by nikkiboy »

Bradders wrote:
mod500 wrote: What point are you trying to make Bradders?
That just seems to me like the actions of a paranoid forum. I dont know any other forum except BDO Forums that operates like that.

Are you not able to go for the middle ground - i.e. the way SoD used to be when you didnt log on?

Jesus, never though I would hear myself saying that!!
On the old SOD you had to register in order to view the topics, this will be the same
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote:
Bradders wrote:
mod500 wrote: What point are you trying to make Bradders?
That just seems to me like the actions of a paranoid forum. I dont know any other forum except BDO Forums that operates like that.

Are you not able to go for the middle ground - i.e. the way SoD used to be when you didnt log on?

Jesus, never though I would hear myself saying that!!
On the old SOD you had to register in order to view the topics, this will be the same

So you CAN view the topic titles then? Thats the question I am asking

And to anyone who doesnt log on that often for whatever reason, you can always hide your online status at log-on so nobody knows your here.

Well, none of the normal users anyway.
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Bradders wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

So you CAN view the topic titles then? Thats the question I am asking
To be honest I am not sure exactly whether it will show topic titles, I know if you googled on the old SOD you would get a brief hit result and when you hit it you would be asked to log in or register and that will remain the same. As for physically showing topics but no contents I will have to look into it but again like I said earlier it will make no difference to registered users like you or I as all.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Bradders wrote:
And to anyone who doesnt log on that often for whatever reason, you can always hide your online status at log-on so nobody knows your here.

Well, none of the normal users anyway.
The hidden function is a good one, when you log in just click on the box "hide my online status for this session" and no-one can see that you are logged on, so for those who don't want to be seen browsing the forum for whatever reason this is a great function.