Kirk Shepherd contact help!!!

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ericbristowlegend
Pub Champion

Re: Re: Kirk Shepherd contact help!!!

Post by ericbristowlegend »

nikkiboy wrote:
ericbristowlegend wrote:Haha just looking back on this thread now shows how young naive and sad i was considering to all the pro tours i've gone to since without hassle and all the friends i've made along the way been a hell of a two years with some ups and downs but god how the good people on this forum and in darts in general have helped me. but kirk is still my favourite flowed closely by kev just a shame only one of them going to be at the uk open :roll: but hey ho thats life so emm i like to give a thank you to stars of darts for helping me along the wayfor if i had i really crummy day i'll just come on the forum and see whats happening wheather it be somebody trolling or argueing there point of view or even the whole alex roy dave chisnell thing we had this week that made me laugh and keep darting :darts
You're not thinking of giving darts in are you James?
dont know nick had a few darting heartaches already this year and then i haven't been able to attend any pro tours either due to my health being like a yo-yo and lack of finaces plus its well just generally tough too think i built so many darting friends last year and now well i haven't seen or spoke to them in 7 months with the exception of kev so in other words i'd love to be back at it but its just impossible with my finiacial suition at the mo but hey ho what can i do
How goes it?