David Coyne - new website built by thestarsofdarts.com

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Admin
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Admin »

Hello all,

As part of our drive to help raise the profile of darts players we have launched a new initiative, we have created a web site for David Coyne at www.davidcoynedarts.com

In recognition of our efforts David has offered to wear thestarsofdarts.com patch at all possible events. We hope that this new site will help raise the profile of David and help get him more fans and sponsors. We feel that this will be mutually beneficial to both the site and David. As a site we have paid for the domain name, hosting and software and have offered this service to David for free ad infinitum or until both parties wish to end the arrangement.

Although this is a sponsorship of sorts we have seen some places claiming this type of thing is worth £1000, £2000 or even £3000 :omg: . It is worth nowhere near that and any organization that claims that is probably just conning the end user but if it helps David get some exposure and maybe a cash sponsor then it is well worth it. James Richardson's site will follow very soon as we are just finalizing the content.

Obviously we are not perfect and may have omitted something or not worded something as it should have been but if anyone has any feedback or comments about the site just pm us and we will take a look.

Also this is something we are looking to roll out to all serious darts playing members who have the ability to succeed but may need a little help to get noticed, if you know any member who may benefit from this scheme, maybe that is you! just let us know and we will do our best to make it happen.

Kind Regards

The Stars Of Darts
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Nice one Nick :D
Big Jock Knew
hang the dj
County Player

Re: David Coyne - new website built by thestarsofdarts.com

Post by hang the dj »

Well done

Dave is a very active member of the forum & I wish him every success
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Is this similar to the thing the hobbits are attempting on df?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

I wonder where the idea for this come from :D
Big Jock Knew
hang the dj
County Player

Post by hang the dj »

Lee Taylor wrote:Is this similar to the thing the hobbits are attempting on df?
It would seem so except Dave does participate on the forum
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

hang the dj wrote:
It would seem so except Dave does participate on the forum
Who would have thought that 5 laptops would have packed in at exactly the same time? :D
Big Jock Knew
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

I think this is more of a case of us supporting Dave and rightly so, he has put a lot in to the forum, and is a good player lest we forget.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

seems a great idea ,well done tsod .........maybe take over detas site getting less and less time to do at moment , and on darting front going to be very busy now.
organising a few players 6 or 7 travel and diary plans and time is at a premium.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

WCDPA wrote:seems a great idea ,well done tsod .........maybe take over detas site getting less and less time to do at moment , and on darting front going to be very busy now.
organising a few players 6 or 7 travel and diary plans and time is at a premium.
we would love to do a site for Deta mate, on one condition - that her ugly partner gets NO photos on it - after all its all about attracting sponsors :D
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

nikkiboy wrote:
WCDPA wrote:seems a great idea ,well done tsod .........maybe take over detas site getting less and less time to do at moment , and on darting front going to be very busy now.
we would love to do a site for Deta mate, on one condition - that her ugly partner gets NO photos on it - after all its all about attracting sponsors :D

could be used to frighten these pathetic rioters in london.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

WCDPA wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

don't get me started on that mate :banghead: :banghead:
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

nikkiboy wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Rioting already past Fordhamland and now a mile away from me.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

spaceman70 wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Rioting already past Fordhamland and now a mile away from me.
Edit:
Sorry, I was angry
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
davidcoyne
Superleague Player

Post by davidcoyne »

I would sincerely like to thank nick and everyone at TSoD for doing this site. its a privelage to have my own site and especially such a well put together one. . and who knows maybe some sponsors could come across it and its always nice to have people backing you and hoping you do well.. so thank you to everybody from the bottom of my heart :)
bluemoon
The Ton Club

Post by bluemoon »

On behalf of excel systems i would like to thank TSoD team for creating this website for Dave. I have tried to support Dave as much as possible and with the help of this site it can only benefit. I look forward to JR's site
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Don't care where the idea came from . It is a fantastic idea.
I have also been quoted ridiculous amounts for websites 2-3 k was quoted for basic 10-20k for more complex websites so you can see the massive difference in professional companies and a option which is right for Coyne.
This is great that he doesn't have to financially worry about this and he has the sponsorship money still.
Could we extend this to offering Dave with some help with his profile from someone who has some Social Media expertise.
Thinking along the lines of how Paul Nicholson is currently using this media quite succesfully.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Similar, this is completely transparent and only available to members or relatives of members who use the site.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

It is a great idea whoever does it , I've done deta's for a couple of years and to be honest between working , organising hers and others travel plans and entries, plus being treasurer of our darts league and drinking haven't got time to do it justice.
That's why I'm interested in this sites offer.
df's service to the 5 guys is brilliant and should be applauded , however nikkis offer came at right time and to be honest as much as I enjoy elements and the forum members of df for darting reasons Deta likes tsod's profile.
Before any cracks or snide remarks remember Deta wore df badge at England masters and df open.
However some of the racist content and one particular member of the forum upset how quite badly.

So let's just accept it's a great idea whoever does it and each individual player makes their choice
DamienBhoy
Pub Champion

Post by DamienBhoy »

Great News for a great player, Well done David and well done the TSOD forum!