COSMO DARTS & Fit Flights player input area

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Re: COSMO DARTS & Fit Flights player input area

Post by Lee Taylor »

Agent 86 wrote:I'm using size 6 spinning plastic stems, but are wondering what the same size stems weigh in comparison in Carbon and Metal. Why, because I'm after the heaviest stem of the three as I'd like my darts to stick into the board flatter. Don't want to have to buy those expensive stems to find out.

P.S. Alternatively you could send me the complete set of spinning carbon & metal stems and I'll weigh them all for you and post the results.

Carbon are ever so slightly heavier than plastic, but Duralumin are more than twice as heavy as plastic.

Size 4 Spinner;

Plastic 0.94g

Carbon 1g

Duralumin 2.07g
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

You're a good man.
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
The Master
Superleague Player

Post by The Master »

Here is a chart
Attachments
vikter.jpg
vikter.jpg (134.61 KiB) Viewed 5002 times
The Master
Superleague Player

Post by The Master »

Titanium
Attachments
titanium.JPG
titanium.JPG (65.8 KiB) Viewed 5002 times
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Agent 86 wrote:
O C wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:Good news Lee, I recently purchased approx. 46 of your money on Fit flights and stems. Ive mixed thoughts on there presentation and delivery from DC. First of all, they arrived in a flat cardboard folder? Dart flights in a flat cardboard folder!!!!1 fek me ! yes they were crushed...I wonder why !!!!!!are the people at DC brain dead? I wonder. Next Tony Martin Flights, shown as printed, yes but as I've found only on two blades of the flight, not all four....amateur, deceiving and well , a waste of money.
Some of the plastic boxes have no description of the contents!!! they have numbers written on the side in marker pen, that mean nothing to me!!

Come on Cosmos/Fit Flights..... you need to be a little more professional than the shit you are putting up now.
I fully realise you must start somewhere, and it is hard, but hey, I've purchased your stuff now, and before, but your vendors are letting you down, as are your developers and advisors.

I think DC has recently changed some of their shipping packaging. ordered many times from them, usually came in a white shipping bag, and bulky items like fit flights, robson flights etc. seemed well protected sometimes with additional boxing. Last order or two came in the flat cardboard packaging. Nothing bulky so no issues for me, but those wouldn't seem like a suitable shipping package for fit flights.
100% correct mate
Seems the people at DC read this forum and have taken my comments to heart.
I just received a new order I made last week, more flights and some stems. It turned up 6 days later and in a little carton, not an envelope. Thus the flights were not crushed. Also they are now putting a little triangular sticker on each flight pack giving the type of flight, ie Kite, Delta, Rocket, w shape, etc.

Thanks for listening DC.
I'm sure the people at Fit Flights will also appreciate the effort and care in looking after their product. :DDDD:
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Yeah nah, bought some metal flights which turned up yesterday. Choice bro, they come in a hard plastic packet embedded in a piece of cork board for protection. Best packaging I've seen yet, if not a little OTT. Best thing thou was in the packet also comes 6 x rubber 'O' rings. Not 3, but 6 . Well done COSMO :DDDD:
P.S. The 'O' rings could do with being one size larger in my opinion.
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Great result for Cosmo Fit Flight sponsored player, Steve West!
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Lee Taylor wrote:Great result for Cosmo Fit Flight sponsored player, Steve West!
You don't mention Pipe or Prak when they win a match :grin:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

ifm wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:Great result for Cosmo Fit Flight sponsored player, Steve West!
I back all of the Cosmo guys and girls - but that was an extra special game :darts
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Lee Taylor wrote:
ifm wrote:
I back all of the Cosmo guys and girls - but that was an extra special game :darts
I know bud it was a joke, btw just been given some different sized stems, might return to cosmos!!
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

ifm wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:
ifm wrote:
I know bud it was a joke, btw just been given some different sized stems, might return to cosmos!!
I know (about it being a joke!)

Yeah, give them another go - you did well with them before.
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Loads of players using Cosmo Fit Flights so far this year!

Three out of the four players who have played so far this evening are using Fit Flights.

These products really have proved to be the 'must have' darting equipment in the last couple of years.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Lee Taylor wrote:Loads of players using Cosmo Fit Flights so far this year!

Three out of the four players who have played so far this evening are using Fit Flights.

These products really have proved to be the 'must have' darting equipment in the last couple of years.
Did you do a bigger sex wee this evening when you heard Dudbridge on comms, or when you found out the above piece of information?
Big Jock Knew
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Ginge wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:Loads of players using Cosmo Fit Flights so far this year!

Did you do a bigger sex wee this evening when you heard Dudbridge on comms, or when you found out the above piece of information?
Don't be a tool please.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Yaaaaassss!!!
Big Jock Knew
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Ginge wrote:Yaaaaassss!!!
:grin:
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Not much activity on this thread..!

Any of our users still using, or interested in trying the Cosmo Fit Flight system?

I think it's fair to say, since the unique system was championed on this forum a few years ago, many many top players are now using Cosmo products.
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Lee Taylor wrote:Not much activity on this thread..!

Any of our users still using, or interested in trying the Cosmo Fit Flight system?

I think it's fair to say, since the unique system was championed on this forum a few years ago, many many top players are now using Cosmo products.
Always willing and interested in trying out products that could help me to improve my dire performance at darts :grin:
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Wonder how much traffic Cosmo get from the banner now.....
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Well done to Cosmo sponsored players Darren Webster, Justin Pipe, Steve West and Cristo Reyes....all getting through the first round in the Matchplay..!