COSMO DARTS & Fit Flights player input area

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Re: COSMO DARTS & Fit Flights player input area

Post by Lee Taylor »

Agent 86 wrote:Oh well, can we leave you, Lee, to get us an estimate of wot 1 colour, 2 colour & 3 colour printing would cost approximately?
Yes, leave it with me to make some enquiries.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Good news Lee, I recently purchased approx. 46 of your money on Fit flights and stems. Ive mixed thoughts on there presentation and delivery from DC. First of all, they arrived in a flat cardboard folder? Dart flights in a flat cardboard folder!!!!1 fuck me ! yes they were crushed...I wonder why !!!!!!are the people at DC brain dead? I wonder. Next Tony Martin Flights, shown as printed, yes but as I've found only on two blades of the flight, not all four....amateur, deceiving and well , a waste of money.
Some of the plastic boxes have no description of the contents!!! they have numbers written on the side in marker pen, that mean nothing to me!!

Come on Cosmos/Fit Flights..... you need to be a little more professional than the shit you are putting up now.
I fully realise you must start somewhere, and it is hard, but hey, I've purchased your stuff now, and before, but your vendors are letting you down, as are your developers and advisors.

[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
The Master
Superleague Player

Post by The Master »

Buy from my shop instead
RedBit
Brass Darts

Post by RedBit »

Finally broke down and ordered Cosmo stems and fights . Everyone I've encountered who use the system rave about them ,so I gave in . Unfortunately there is a substantial overhang at the barrel /stem intersection when installed on match dart which is the Unicorn Sigma Pro 950 Golden . I have the same issue with these darts with Target Pro grip stems ,so it must be the dart .
I installed the stems on my Showtime Fuzions and everything was fine.
I really like everything about them on the Fuzions . Form,fit and functionality .
Set up looks great as well .Spining short slims in red with John Part Shape flights .
I wonder if the regular size stems are thicker at the base where they mesh with the dart barrel?
Cheers,
:canada
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

RedBit wrote:Finally broke down and ordered Cosmo stems and fights . Everyone I've encountered who use the system rave about them ,so I gave in . Unfortunately there is a substantial overhang at the barrel /stem intersection when installed on match dart which is the Unicorn Sigma Pro 950 Golden . I have the same issue with these darts with Target Pro grip stems ,so it must be the dart .
I really like everything about them on the Fuzions . Form,fit and functionality .
Set up looks great as well .Spining short slims in red with John Part Shape flights .
I wonder if the regular size stems are thicker at the base where they mesh with the dart barrel?
Hi,
Welcome the Cosmo revolution :grin: :darts

Regarding the overhang on your Sigma barrels, this is normal with Unicorn barrels.

Unicorn barrels are slightly different at the top to any other manufacturers.

Good luck with the Cosmo set up, I'm sure you will be converted to the system when you realise just how good it really is :grin:

Lee,
RedBit
Brass Darts

Post by RedBit »

Lee Taylor wrote:
RedBit wrote:Finally broke down and ordered Cosmo stems and fights . Everyone I've encountered who use the system rave about them ,so I gave in . Unfortunately there is a substantial overhang at the barrel /stem intersection when installed on match dart which is the Unicorn Sigma Pro 950 Golden . I have the same issue with these darts with Target Pro grip stems ,so it must be the dart .
Hi,

Regarding the overhang on your Sigma barrels, this is normal with Unicorn barrels.

Good luck with the Cosmo set up, I'm sure you will be converted to the system when you realise just how good it really is :grin:

Lee,
Thanks Lee,
So I guess the regular thicker Cosmo stem would not be any different than the slims with my Unicorn darts :?
Cheers,
RedBit
Brass Darts

Post by RedBit »

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /english/ on this server.
=======================================================
This is what I get when I try to access the Cosmo area ??
Cheers,
mc1958
Superleague Player

Post by mc1958 »

RedBit wrote:Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /english/ on this server.
=======================================================
This is what I get when I try to access the Cosmo area ??

If that's the Cosmo link near the bottom of the forum (directly above the Scandinavian section) then that's just a link to the Cosmo website not a separate subsection on the forum.

If you want to access the Cosmo website just click the link in the banner at the op of the page - that has the current url of their site.
The Master
Superleague Player

Post by The Master »

Here you can see all the different signature flights:
http://www.fitflight.jp/en/product-bran ... e_flights/
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Post by THE ONE AND ONLY »

The Master wrote:Here you can see all the different signature flights:
http://www.fitflight.jp/en/product-bran ... e_flights/
If you play your cards right , then you may be allowed to have my name on your dart flights

and that would be a bonus and a half wouldn't it ^ as they would sell like hot-cakes :CCDD:
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Agent 86 wrote:Good news Lee, I recently purchased approx. 46 of your money on Fit flights and stems. Ive mixed thoughts on there presentation and delivery from DC. First of all, they arrived in a flat cardboard folder? Dart flights in a flat cardboard folder!!!!1 fek me ! yes they were crushed...I wonder why !!!!!!are the people at DC brain dead? I wonder. Next Tony Martin Flights, shown as printed, yes but as I've found only on two blades of the flight, not all four....amateur, deceiving and well , a waste of money.
Some of the plastic boxes have no description of the contents!!! they have numbers written on the side in marker pen, that mean nothing to me!!

Come on Cosmos/Fit Flights..... you need to be a little more professional than the shit you are putting up now.
I fully realise you must start somewhere, and it is hard, but hey, I've purchased your stuff now, and before, but your vendors are letting you down, as are your developers and advisors.

:omg: > Lee wont like this post Agent lad ^^
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

THE ONE AND ONLY wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:Good news Lee, I recently purchased approx. 46 of your money on Fit flights and stems. Ive mixed thoughts on there presentation and delivery from DC. First of all, they arrived in a flat cardboard folder? Dart flights in a flat cardboard folder!!!!1 fek me ! yes they were crushed...I wonder why !!!!!!are the people at DC brain dead? I wonder. Next Tony Martin Flights, shown as printed, yes but as I've found only on two blades of the flight, not all four....amateur, deceiving and well , a waste of money.

:omg: > Lee wont like this post Agent lad ^^
I have no problem with this post - it is good, constructive criticism.

I will feed this information back to our friends in Japan - they welcome ALL feedback from you guys.

Thanks,
O C
Superleague Player

Post by O C »

I think DC has recently changed some of their shipping packaging. ordered many times from them, usually came in a white shipping bag, and bulky items like fit flights, robson flights etc. seemed well protected sometimes with additional boxing. Last order or two came in the flat cardboard packaging. Nothing bulky so no issues for me, but those wouldn't seem like a suitable shipping package for fit flights.
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

O C wrote:

I think DC has recently changed some of their shipping packaging. ordered many times from them, usually came in a white shipping bag, and bulky items like fit flights, robson flights etc. seemed well protected sometimes with additional boxing. Last order or two came in the flat cardboard packaging. Nothing bulky so no issues for me, but those wouldn't seem like a suitable shipping package for fit flights.

Maybe more of a DC issue then?
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Excuses , excuses ^ :lol:
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Post by TheSandman »

Lee, do you have any freebies left you could send my way to try out the Cosmo gear
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

O C wrote:

100% correct mate
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
RedBit
Brass Darts

Post by RedBit »

RedBit wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:
Hi,

Lee,
Thanks Lee,
So I guess the regular thicker Cosmo stem would not be any different than the slims with my Unicorn darts :?

Bump .... Thicker Stems the same ?
Cheers,
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

RedBit wrote:
RedBit wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:
Hi,

Lee,
Thanks Lee,

Bump .... Thicker Stems the same ?
Sorry for delay - yes, the normal (not slim) would have the same dimensions. All manufacturers stems are the same - only Unicorn's are slightly different - to match their barrel dimensions.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

I'm using size 6 spinning plastic stems, but are wondering what the same size stems weigh in comparison in Carbon and Metal. Why, because I'm after the heaviest stem of the three as I'd like my darts to stick into the board flatter. Don't want to have to buy those expensive stems to find out.

P.S. Alternatively you could send me the complete set of spinning carbon & metal stems and I'll weigh them all for you and post the results.