TV Averages +105

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Murphio
International

Re: TV Averages +105

Post by Murphio »

Funny I actually think my username was banned from there; couldn't sign up as Murphio but Murph was OK. Never posted anyway so didn't matter much.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Murphio wrote:Funny I actually think my username was banned from there; couldn't sign up as Murphio but Murph was OK. Never posted anyway so didn't matter much.
May be an IP thing, had you already signed up as Justin Credible or Garry Murphy ;)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: TV Averages +105

Post by ifm »

Garry Murphy wrote:Wrong.

I chose to leave after the admin on there who spent years slating the admin of this forum and other forums for messing with members accounts did the same thing he slated others for.. It was his double standards and hypocrisy.

He edited members posts out of spite,then locked the said posts to stop members being able to remove his childish comments he later added.
He deleted the threads of certain members because he felt they may have left the forum, members who were not even banned.
Accused the same members who were not banned or done anything wrong of stirring up trouble, banned 2 members under the rule that they used personal pics, this from the same admin who not only used personal pics but tampered with a members account to use personal pics himself.

When his double standards and hypocrisy was pointed out he edited the posts, and lied to others to make out he was innocent and was proven to be a liar.
He then removed every members ability to message, and some members passwords were even reset such was his carry on with accounts.
His latest claim is the twitter account was messed with, of course no proof of that exists either, and amazingly no one saw one of these tweets that were supposedly sent out..
If said twitter account was hacked or used by someone, surely they would have deleted the account, messed with the banner or at least made some tweets that someone somewhere must have seen..
The Admin has been caught lying over and over and his mods have bought his lies and swallowed then whole.

That Oche is why I and others refused to post there again.In the end he like every single admin on darts forums who think they are something special will eventually learn, Forums are only as good as their members, and without the members forums aint worth a damn.
Yeah nobody cares, go be the victim somewhere else.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Gazmong very late to the "mh was a prick" party but he got there in the end.
UKDA 4 Life
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:Gazmong very late to the "mh was a prick" party but he got there in the end.
Just Randall to go now.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Garry Murphy wrote:
oche balboa wrote:So why have you rejected my username on your forum.

you mean where you tried to sign up as Des Jacklin ?
Oche avoiding this like the plague or a weight loss clinic
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

Wished death on anyone lately?
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Booji Boy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

Let me just predict how this will play out...

"Show me where I have wished death on anyone. you cant'

5 examples given

Silence.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Rout wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

5 examples given

Silence.
That or a mod will delete the conversation and confine it to the annals of history.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Garry Murphy wrote:

And Oche Balboa. Why oh why dont you want me on your forum Gaz... are you scared :MAD:
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

Just been to the gym and i havent been on here all day until now..... question answered Freemount

Rout
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: TV Averages +105

Post by Rout »

Booji Boy wrote:
Rout wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

5 examples given

Silence.
That or a mod will delete the conversation and confine it to the annals of history.
It's not been a good week or so for Garry. He's lost his precious tdf. Now reduced to posting on a private forum with 5 other people, where new members are turned away to ensure Garry gets to voice his opinions unopposed. Making a complete mockery of every single time he has moaned about modding on other forums (which is a lot)

Also deleting posts and blocking comments on his own blog as he can't handle criticism on there. And to cap it all off, tries to play the victim card about someone using the big C against him, when he has posted a catalogue of disgraceful comments on the matter himself. Made all the more remarkable by his 'show me where' demands.

It's been popcorn viewing.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Little Lonely Garry
International

oche balboa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

And Oche Balboa. Why oh why dont you want me on your forum Gaz... are you scared :MAD:

More lies.

You cannot help yourself, you did not try join as oche, you tried to only join under the name des jacklin,

no doubt you enjoy pretending to be another person like the time you pretended to be dicie.
What was it going to be this time, get fake des to threaten you so you could get more sympathy.

Anyone joining pretending to be another member is not left join.Besides I am sure all those people who love moaning about me or those calling for me to be banned would surely have zero interest in joining that forum where I am.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Garry Murphy wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

More lies.

You cannot help yourself, you did not try join as oche, you tried to only join under the name des jacklin,

no doubt you enjoy pretending to be another person like the time you pretended to be dicie.
What was it going to be this time, get fake des to threaten you so you could get more sympathy.

Anyone joining pretending to be another member is not left join.Besides I am sure all those people who love moaning about me or those calling for me to be banned would surely have zero interest in joining that forum where I am.
Just out of interest; any reason why Murphio wasn't accepted as a username? Don't recall having done or said anything to upset anyone on that forum and even if I had....
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Garry Murphy wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

More lies.

I tried both. We know what happened before, you are a hypocrite fella

Little Lonely Garry
International

oche balboa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

More lies.

I tried both. We know what happened before, you are a hypocrite fella
you did not try both.
We both know you are lying.

You tried to sign up as Des Jacklin, no doubt to pull yet another stunt, too stupid to realize how the last time you pretended to be someone else it came back and bit you on the ass.
You did not now nor ever on the site attempt to sign up as oche.
even the emails you use such as Desmondslap@yahoo.co.uk shows how stupid you are.

I am amazed the number of people who claim not to like me would be upset they are not allowed on a forum I am posting on....sure is strange.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

I have signed up as Oche Balboa (Again) this morning

Chrishinton712@yahoo.co.uk- my email address

Dont know why you trying to "out" me when i admitted doing it.

ifm
International

Post by ifm »

oche balboa wrote:I have signed up as Oche Balboa (Again) this morning

Chrishinton712@yahoo.co.uk- my email address

Dont know why you trying to "out" me when i admitted doing it.
Cuz he's dim, I tried to sign up but the random name was rejected, I think whoever is on the accept button keeps pressing the wrong one.
BTW Garry I had no idea it was "your" forum so I'm glad I managed to miss your copy n paste from here job.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Murphio wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

More lies.

Just out of interest; any reason why Murphio wasn't accepted as a username? Don't recall having done or said anything to upset anyone on that forum and even if I had....
Hello? Garry???

Any reason you keep avoiding the difficult questions these days?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Rout wrote:
Murphio wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

More lies.

Hello? Garry???

Any reason you keep avoiding the difficult questions these days?
I am 99% certain Murphs is talking about TDF here and not gaz's new forum.