Michael Smith - the next big thing?

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
trotter01
Pub Champion

Re: Michael Smith - the next big thing?

Post by trotter01 »

The Crusader wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:34 am I am still convinced he will be a superb player. Once he gets over the line in one I think many more will follow. 29 is still youngish in the darts world.
He is already a superb player.. Major finals including the big one.. Got a record 99% of players would die for..

But he does need to keep his emotions in check and stop the head shaking which he does when it gets tight and has a couple of bad throws even when he's playing well...
County Player

Post by 1205 »

The Crusader wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:34 am I am still convinced he will be a superb player. Once he gets over the line in one I think many more will follow. 29 is still youngish in the darts world.
The very best players like van Gerwen and Cross show themselves by that age, but he has plenty of years. He should get to enough finals that he'll end up playing somebody who'll play worse than him, so will finally win one, even if it's only one, like Wright.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:23 am
Paddy McGinty wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:17 am
DavidOwen67 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:18 am Bump.

Relevant after last night?

Also nice to see the days when Gaydrian loved to chat about PDC darts. :D
Away at moment what occurred?
Started great, but collapsed like a flan in a cupboard after Duzza got in front. Colossal amounts of head-shaking and no bottle whatsoever.
Ha....a bit like you when you played me...😁
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"