Yorkshire Open

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Booji Boy
International

Re: Yorkshire Open

Post by Booji Boy »

Adrian1969 wrote:
WCDPA wrote:Bradders it was good to see you at Huddersfield Sunday was a good day of darts ! Although Deta thinks you are a bok lol! That's 2 events you have been too and both she has lost unexpectedly , your undoubted enthusiasm for darts is clear to see , and it was nice to see kong & co were being nice to you! Told you WW wouldn't be there phew.
Ginge and Wayne made up ages ago.

Still makes me chuckle remembering Ginge telling Wayne "f*** off you Welsh ***t" on df once. :D
OH DEARY ME :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

Wayne Williams of the BDO
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

mod500 wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
WCDPA wrote:Bradders it was good to see you at Huddersfield Sunday was a good day of darts ! Although Deta thinks you are a bok lol! That's 2 events you have been too and both she has lost unexpectedly , your undoubted enthusiasm for darts is clear to see , and it was nice to see kong & co were being nice to you! Told you WW wouldn't be there phew.

Still makes me chuckle remembering Ginge telling Wayne "f*** off you Welsh ***t" on df once. :D
OH DEARY ME :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

Wayne Williams of the BDO

I know it's as bad as upsetting tommy cox of the PDC :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

Our Bradders doesn't mind who he upsets or gets banned by :IIII:
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Post by Justin Credible »

why should he ?
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Ginge wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:

We are talking about a different Wayne, you plum :)
I knew that. 8-)
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Justin Credible wrote:why should he ?
I like Bradders bottle to be honest he says what he says about both codes and fronts up in front of them as well! Coventry awaits that might be interesting.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

WCDPA wrote:
I like Bradders bottle to be honest he says what he says about both codes and fronts up in front of them as well! Coventry awaits that might be interesting.
I'm in training for that

Big Jock Knew
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

WCDPA wrote:

he says what he feels and damn right, too many kiss arses who think the players/codes / organisers etc are not to be criticised or commented about
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Ginge wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
I'm in training for that

Where did you get that picture of me from?
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:Registering new accounts from Warwickshire is fun.
That rules out the people mentioned then ;)
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ifm wrote:
Perhaps I should have been more specific :D
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Perhaps I should have been more specific :D
Duplicate?
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Post by lizlala170 »

Hiya,
After reading about a lady player being called a Bully and for another member of the forum to try and entice trouble in the ladies game this is just not on. Ladies struggle as it is to get any sort of good feedback and there are so many top class lady players out on the circuit not just one or two I can name around 16/32 who would give any of the top ladies a run for their money. So come on lets have respect for all ladies. Not all of these ladies can afford to go to every tourney due to work commitment families and sponsorship etc. but they all deserve the same respect and not be given bad publicity
I have known Sue for many a year now and I certainly would not call her a bully if you have a problem with any player then take it to that player do not spread malicious gossip on a forum it is not nice to read that a friend has been called a bully. When we know she is not she is very loyal and will always stand by her partner as any one of us would.
Now this is only my opinion and I am known for speaking my mind and I for one will not change.
I do not hide behind any other name everyone knows me and I have not been on this forum for a long while mainly because of the crap that is put on here and some of the hurtful comments to other players.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

To be fair i dont think the ladies get treated any worse than the men do in terms of criticism.
As for the "crap that is put on here" . well that too is not aimed generally at individuals but the ladies game as a whole.

women dont like hearing that the vast majority of dart fans dont care a jot about the womens game.
The only peoplethat really tend to care besides the women themselves are their friends and partners.
Are there some fine players...yes, but the public is generally not interested
lizlala170
Feather Flights

Post by lizlala170 »

To be perfectly honest you are like most blokes underestimate the ladies some of these ladies could put many a man to shame but thats another story, oh yes there is a lot of critisism about the men players especially the PDC each to their own, but it just totally pisses me off when it is always a man that has a go at the women players and has to write it on a forum and not say to the individual concerned, that is all I have to say on this subject i was just airing my views as you have just done.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

lizlala170 wrote:To be perfectly honest you are like most blokes underestimate the ladies some of these ladies could put many a man to shame but thats another story, oh yes there is a lot of critisism about the men players especially the PDC each to their own, but it just totally pisses me off when it is always a man that has a go at the women players and has to write it on a forum and not say to the individual concerned, that is all I have to say on this subject i was just airing my views as you have just done.

what next ?
women not allowed comment on the mens game ?
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

lizlala170 wrote:it is always a man that has a go at the women
I wish it was this way round in my house
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

lizlala170 wrote:To be perfectly honest you are like most blokes underestimate the ladies some of these ladies could put many a man to shame but thats another story, oh yes there is a lot of critisism about the men players especially the PDC each to their own, but it just totally pisses me off when it is always a man that has a go at the women players and has to write it on a forum and not say to the individual concerned, that is all I have to say on this subject i was just airing my views as you have just done.
Good afternoon fellow South London/Surrey resident. :)

A couple of points;

- people get some stick as does the ladies game - I don't personally get involved but there was a bloke who ran a large forum where virtually no criticsm was allowed - that forum doesn't exist anymore.

- on the flip side TSoD has sponsored a board at a big ladies competition to the tune of £100, so there is some support here

Just my two penneth.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

lizlala170 wrote: I have not been on this forum for a long while mainly because of the crap that is put on here.
You won't know that this forum sponsored the Ladies Classic then, something I won't be doing next year now.

I haven't a clue what any of this is about BTW.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

spaceman70 wrote:I haven't a clue what any of this is about BTW.
Thats because you don't care enough about the ladies game.

You rotter.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

:tongue2: