Gary Anderson Darts Exhibition Ireland

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ericbristowlegend
Pub Champion

Gary Anderson Darts Exhibition Ireland

Post by ericbristowlegend »

hi guys EBL here or james here whatever you prefer just taught i'd post my expierence of a gary anderson exbo i attend last night (the 9th) it was in clondalkin county dublin at the village inn got there about 5ish sponsorship card in hand but i knew the main event wouldn't start till about 9 ish so i was early but i played on the practise board with i hope i remember right aido, ray and glenn spearing who recently qualified for the world masters then as time went on more people arrive who names i can't muster im afraid but they were all great craic so onto the main event the event for was to raise money for charity that i hold very close to my art AWARE a depression charity so i raised a good bit of money i prefer not to say how much and whoever raised the most won 2 VIP tickets and a hotel for the world grand prix final at the city west but to me in this case it was more about the charity due to the nature of what the charity does so the prize would just be a bonus i had a couple of questions for gary which i asked when the main man was not busy one question was that being that he used to practice with JP i saw simiralarities between his new darts and justin's and although gary said that there were similiarities it turns out that the design was taken from a set gary used over 20 years ago i was 14th up to play gary and can't remember much from the game i know i messed about on his doubles i missed D14 for the match but Ando could of finished me earlier before he eventually won the leg but it was great to become aquanited with gary i was well chuffed when i was invited along to another exbo tommorrow night in dublin looking forward to it now.

And can i finish by saying i was shocked when i won the prize something else to look forward to.

and just a quick thank you to alan keoghan for looking after me all evening ta for now
regards
james
How goes it?
GtotheF
International

Re: Gary Anderson Darts Exhibition Ireland

Post by GtotheF »

Sounds like you had a great night James.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

dudley1975
Superleague Player

Post by dudley1975 »

Well done James and enjoy the World Grand Prix.
Social Media:

Twitter - @DudleyHD

Facebook - Darrell Freeland
Ipad180
Steady Sixties

Post by Ipad180 »

Sounds like you had a good night pal :) Mr Keoghan and Mr Anderson are legends to booth! :DDDC:
Proud sponsored player of TSoD.

Follow me on twitter - @iPad180