Jelle Klaasen is in trouble

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Basgooner
County Player

Re: Jelle Klaasen is in trouble

Post by Basgooner »

mod500 wrote:If Taylor did today what Klaasen has alleged to have done, then not only would Taylors career be over in an instant it would also cause great damage to the sport of darts.

Now not defending what Taylor has alleged to have done, but that was long before the PDC as we know it now. I have deep concerns over the evidence of the lassies as well, knowing as I do a friend of one of them.
You have deep concerns

hmmmmmm
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Basgooner wrote:
mod500 wrote:If Taylor did today what Klaasen has alleged to have done, then not only would Taylors career be over in an instant it would also cause great damage to the sport of darts.

Now not defending what Taylor has alleged to have done, but that was long before the PDC as we know it now. I have deep concerns over the evidence of the lassies as well, knowing as I do a friend of one of them.
You have deep concerns

hmmmmmm
My only concern was that she was a drunken tart, along with her mate, but there we are.
Big Jock Knew
Basgooner
County Player

Post by Basgooner »

Ginge wrote:
Basgooner wrote:

You have deep concerns

hmmmmmm
My only concern was that she was a drunken tart, along with her mate, but there we are.
And so was he :-)
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Well yes, when drunk people do things, believe me.
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Basgooner wrote:

You have deep concerns

hmmmmmm
Aye - in that the evidence presented was not in tying with the character of the presenters.

Not to say that Taylor is innocent, but its clear they went willingly to the van and the way they were carrying on in full view of everyone else prior to the trip, suggested things might happen.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

mod500 wrote:
Basgooner wrote:

You have deep concerns

hmmmmmm
Aye - in that the evidence presented was not in tying with the character of the presenters.

Not to say that Taylor is innocent, but its clear they went willingly to the van and the way they were carrying on in full view of everyone else prior to the trip, suggested things might happen.
So if a girl dresses in a short skirt she is asking to get molested?

paDDy
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
northernexposure
Pub Champion

Post by northernexposure »

Ginge wrote:
Basgooner wrote:

You have deep concerns

hmmmmmm
Is is not "allegedly she was a drunken tart" ;)
Damages claim on slur upon her character here.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

northernexposure wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Basgooner wrote:

You have deep concerns

hmmmmmm
Yes, I'm sure she is reading and has the time and money to sue.
Big Jock Knew
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Ginge wrote:
northernexposure wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Basgooner wrote:

You have deep concerns

hmmmmmm

Yes, I'm sure she is reading and has the time and money to sue.
We could run a sponsorship scheme for her :DDD:
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

There were two drunken tarts - sheesh and I thought you guys knew your darts.

Paddy, they were all over (allegedgly) Phil at the Exhibition, that is what I meant.

Phil Taylor should never have put himself in that position, but I dont see him as a sex offender. Thats not to say he didnt do something wrong, its just my opinion.
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

mod500 wrote:There were two drunken tarts - sheesh and I thought you guys knew your darts.

Paddy, they were all over (allegedgly) Phil at the Exhibition, that is what I meant.

Phil Taylor should never have put himself in that position, but I dont see him as a sex offender. Thats not to say he didnt do something wrong, its just my opinion.
Then there's the walk on incident.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Ecky Thump wrote:
mod500 wrote:There were two drunken tarts - sheesh and I thought you guys knew your darts.

Fair enough, but to even mention that in the same thread about an incident where an adult send pictures of his nob to a 15 year old girl with a mental age of a ten year old is perhaps over egging the pudding :) :)
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ecky Thump wrote:

bumgate?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Ginge wrote:
Ecky Thump wrote:

Fair enough, but to even mention that in the same thread about an incident where an adult send pictures of his nob to a 15 year old girl with a mental age of a ten year old is perhaps over egging the pudding :) :)
Are you calling him a pudding?
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

nikkiboy wrote:
Ecky Thump wrote:

bumgate?

yep.
Rudy
County Player

Post by Rudy »

Still no news here about a possible court case.

On Jelle's girlfriend's Twitter no mentioning whatsoever about this case. According to one of the articles I read her sister has Nanke doesn't want to go into this matter. Let's hope for Jelle that at least his relationship will survive this nasty episode in his life and that he'll get the psychological treatment to act normal again. And of course the 15-year-old girl should in no way be forgotten here either of course, I hope won't wind up traumatized over the whole darn affair.
Chunksoutofthewalls
Steady Sixties

Post by Chunksoutofthewalls »

[/quote]

So if a girl dresses in a short skirt she is asking to get molested?

[/quote]
In the legal world then its a big consideration even in 2012 and still influences crown prosecution service decisions today.Then should they end up in court giving evidence absolutely nothing has changed as to the rottweiler cross examinations they get either including from female barristers.

The average victim of sexual assault especially rape is a female under 21 years old often much younger who has probably lived in care at some point and has substance misuse issues and a long criminal record.

One female who was being dealt with by a female associate of mine had been raped by a much older male.She was in the group described above.Her worker who is very experienced was utterly convinced she was being truthful.However in her past she had admitted making a false allegation 6 months before about a taxi driver she knew because he refused to buy her a KFC supper.

Legal system stinks on one hand but how easy is it for people to make false allegations and once arrested for a rape then you are a 'nonce' for life.
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Back playing in a Dutch comp over the weekend ?? Is that true ??
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Rudy
County Player

Post by Rudy »

Welsh Wayne wrote:Back playing in a Dutch comp over the weekend ?? Is that true ??
Hi Wayne, I've been looking over the results on www.dartfreakz.nl and these folks there -including our Angela- are always well informed but haven't mentioned anything about Jelle participating in comps.
What's your source if you can disclose it?
Bag Carrier
County Player

Post by Bag Carrier »

He did play Rudy and made the last 16 I think loosing to the finalist. Ramon Hubberink (however you spell it) won the event. Jan V D Rassell was also in the event.
JFT97