Jelle Klaasen is in trouble

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Tristan
Superleague Player

Jelle Klaasen is in trouble

Post by Tristan »

Apparently, Jelle Klaasen has been accused of sending a 15 year old mentally handicapped girl some pictures of his naked body and it is said he asked the girl to do the same.

This news has already reached the major Dutch websites and will probably be printed in the newspapers tomorrow. So, all in all, it is a pretty bad episode for Jelle, regardless whether or not he actually did it (and I'll assume he is innocent).

I'll keep you guys updated if new information comes available.
nikkiboy
International

Re: Jelle Klaasen is in trouble

Post by nikkiboy »

Oh dear, let's hope this is some sort of error
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Wow they don't hold much back in the dutch press do they?
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

from a dutch newspsaper:
Vlijmen - Darter Jelle Klaasen from Alphen has at least three nude photos to a 15-year-old girl with a mental disability sent. Also asked the 27-year-old darter to nude photos of her via email and twitter. He is this Tuesday by the morality police interrogated.
The family of the girl and the darter known each other for years. The girl has a disability and is in an institution. She also has psychological problems. When a teacher felt that she was very quiet and there was to early, be the girl on the naakfoto of the darter. The facilitator struck at least three photos to which Klaasen an erection. "Take a picture of your bikini bottom with you ..." The contact between the two was via twitter and email. Via private messages Klaassen Zoal tweeted: "Let's see what goodies ',' Take a picture of your bikini bottom and he nice tight when you ..." and "No one pictures show it? x 'Klaasen also says that during a vacation, where the girl was, "I had to watch where you picked up while swimming hahah." Police confirmed Tuesday that the darter is answered. But the content of the interrogation and indictment would not go into the police. Website from the air The website Klaassen since August 16 from the air. He was not available for comment. In an email to the family of the girl he asked the mother to the "indictment to withdraw, otherwise I might be a year in prison. ' One of these days is the file to Justice, which decides whether Klaasen prosecuted. The parents of the girl hope he confesses. "Even if it's only an hour community service. The rest will follow it. Our daughter can do better. She does it all and does not think Jelle mad at her." Winner Embassy Klaasen won in January 2006 at the age of 21 the Embassy, ​​the unofficial world championship darts in Lakeside. In the final, he calculated with the Hague defending champion Raymond van Barneveld.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

from another dutch source:
The 27-year-old Jelle Klaasen, known for playing darts, was caught sending nude photos of themselves. No disaster in itself, but the recipient was a 15-year-old girl with a mental disability. Klaasen and the family of his victim know each other for years. He was questioned Tuesday by the morality police on the case. This is reported by Broadcasting Brabant.

The girl, who also have mental problems and in an institution, was very quiet according to one teacher, who asked her why. Then the girl pointed to the nude photos of Klaasen, which he is depicted with an erection. Through Twitter and email Klaasen attacked the girl also with sexually harassing questions. He asked include whether they wanted to send a picture of herself in bikini bottom that 'nice and tight' Sat

Although police confirmed Tuesday that Klaasen is heard on the matter, they would not comment on the indictment and the content of the interview. The website Klaasen since this week taken offline, it is also not available for comment. One of these days is the file to prosecutors, who will decide on the prosecution of Klaasen.

However, should Klaasen in an e-mail to the family of the girl asked for the charges to withdraw, " because otherwise I might be a year in prison " . The parents do not think about considering their response: " Even if it's only an hour community service. The rest will follow it. Our daughter can do better. She does it all and does not think Jelle mad at her. "
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

"The unofficial world championship"

Haha :D
Big Jock Knew
Tristan
Superleague Player

Post by Tristan »

Ginge wrote:"The unofficial world championship"

They consider the wdf championship to be the real one... don't laugh too hard now....
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Tristan wrote:
Ginge wrote:"The unofficial world championship"

They consider the wdf championship to be the real one... don't laugh too hard now....
The WDF World Championship??

When is that held then?
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

probably the world cup?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote:probably the world cup?
The Dutch consider that the official World Championship?

Morons.
Big Jock Knew
WizardFan
The Ton Club

Post by WizardFan »

I really hope that this is not true. If it is I really thought more of Jelle Klassen.
Tristan
Superleague Player

Post by Tristan »

Ginge wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:probably the world cup?
The Dutch consider that the official World Championship?

Morons.
Yup, that's why I said don't laugh to hard. However, they consider the pdc worlds to be the premier event in the darts world.

However, the news about Jelle is really spreading fast now and it is on the most viewed websites of the Netherlands already. It includes several (alleged) citation from the e-mail... let's just say it doesn't make Jelle look any better in all of this. In fact, it's pretty damaging.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

WizardFan wrote:I really hope that this is not true. If it is I really thought more of Jelle Klassen.
I hope they got the name wrong and it is in fact Mic.....

EDIT - none of that please Ginge.
Big Jock Knew
Tristan
Superleague Player

Post by Tristan »

Here are some translations of the alleged texts Jelle send:

"Show me something nice"
"Take a pic of you in your bikini, show that it fits really tightly..."
"Don't show anybody these pictures ok?, x"
"(I had to) look out where I grabbed you in the pool"

and apparently he asked the mom of the 15 year old to withdraw the complaint so that "he didn't have to spend a year in jail"

The pictures of Jelle show his manhood in full force so to speak...
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Tristan wrote:Here are some translations of the alleged texts Jelle send:

"Show me something nice"

and apparently he asked the mom of the 15 year old to withdraw the complaint so that "he didn't have to spend a year in jail"

in my case that would be just a "minor" offence :)

I'd probably get off because the evidence failed to stand up in court
Tristan
Superleague Player

Post by Tristan »

nikkiboy wrote:
Tristan wrote:Here are some translations of the alleged texts Jelle send:

"Show me something nice"

in my case that would be just a "minor" offence :)

I'd probably get off because the evidence failed to stand up in court
LOL.

Well, this is pretty serious stuff though. Jelle probably wouldn't have had to worry about it if it weren't the case that the girl is mentally retarded (even though she is not of age yet).

However, if he gets convicted his sentence will probably be reduced because of all of the media attention (also because the mother of the victim elected to speak in public on the matter).
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

the questions that need to be answered are:

1. did he know she was under 16?
2. did he know she was mentally disabled?

For example if he was under the impression that he was talking to a 18 year old "normal" girl (or fella) then it is less of an issue
WizardFan
The Ton Club

Post by WizardFan »

nikkiboy wrote:the questions that need to be answered are:

For example if he was under the impression that he was talking to a 18 year old "normal" girl (or fella) then it is less of an issue
Indeed but surely he would know her if he had her phone number ? Maybe i'm being stupid
Tristan
Superleague Player

Post by Tristan »

nikkiboy wrote:the questions that need to be answered are:

Apparently the family and Jelle are acqainted for years... so he must have known both things in all likelihood.

The girl is also in an institution where she is being treated for her mental disabilities. The mother also elaborated on it in the media by saying that the girl doesn't understand what is going on and that her daughter thinks Jelle is being mad at her.
hang the dj
County Player

Post by hang the dj »

Wasn't Klassen's wife/partner pretty hot?