Mason V Lloyd.. Class Act mason.

Classic legs and games
Booji Boy
International

Re: Mason V Lloyd.. Class Act mason.

Post by Booji Boy »

Dicie wrote:
mod500 wrote:
Dicie wrote:So as in litterred, you meant 1 person???
Fordham, Burnett, Fitton. Plenty more that have not taken full advantage of the talent they obviously posses, for varying reasons.

Fitton i will agree on, i cant put my finger on why he hasnt kicked on in the game.

Fordham and Burnett have each lifted the world crown, i think they have in there time done well.

Heres one, a player that shud have won a world crown and hasnt

Tony o Shea
Totally agree on Oshea, but are Burnett and Fordham much different to Wallace. They have all had their problems away from the oche and those problems have all affected their game.

like I said earlier, great players they are, but the sport of darts does not need them. It misses them to some degree, but it does not need them.

And to add, Burnett is obviously still playing and showing glimpses of old form, lets hope he has a swansong.
nikkiboy
International

Re: Re: Mason V Lloyd.. Class Act mason.

Post by nikkiboy »

Dicie wrote:
mod500 wrote:
Fordham, Burnett, Fitton. Plenty more that have not taken full advantage of the talent they obviously posses, for varying reasons.

Fitton i will agree on, i cant put my finger on why he hasnt kicked on in the game.

Fordham and Burnett have each lifted the world crown, i think they have in there time done well.

Tony o Shea
World cup singles but will win a WC be it in the BDO or PDC
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

mod500 wrote:
Dicie wrote:
mod500 wrote:

Tony o Shea
Totally agree on Oshea, but are Burnett and Fordham much different to Wallace. They have all had their problems away from the oche and those problems have all affected their game.

like I said earlier, great players they are, but the sport of darts does not need them. It misses them to some degree, but it does not need them.

Your telling me the sport of darts wud exist without the personalities of this world, like fordham, burnett, mason, manley, mardle???

Without these we wud be looking at robots chucking bits of metal at a board.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:
Dicie wrote:
mod500 wrote:

Tony o Shea
Not so sure now Nikki, he aint no spring chicken, he might have a chance in the BDO, but might struggle to win the PDC version.
nikkiboy
International

Re: Re: Re: Mason V Lloyd.. Class Act mason.

Post by nikkiboy »

mod500 wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Dicie wrote:
mod500 wrote:

Tony o Shea
Not so sure now Nikki, he aint no spring chicken, he might have a chance in the BDO, but might struggle to win the PDC version.
Nope, class is ageless my friend
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

nikkiboy wrote:
Dicie wrote:
mod500 wrote:

Tony o Shea

Yep with a 100 plus average he won that with, but i think he has a tv major in him, and i think he deserves it
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Dicie wrote:
mod500 wrote:
Dicie wrote:
mod500 wrote:

Tony o Shea

Your telling me the sport of darts wud exist without the personalities of this world, like fordham, burnett, mason, manley, mardle???

Not saying that at all. None of those guys are playing on the big stage just now and the sport is doing fine. They all had their place in darts but they are not needed now. Dont get me wrong, would love to see them back at the top. But darts wont suffer as a result of them not being there.
Booji Boy
International

Re: Re: Re: Mason V Lloyd.. Class Act mason.

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:
mod500 wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Dicie wrote:
mod500 wrote: Fordham, Burnett, Fitton. Plenty more that have not taken full advantage of the talent they obviously posses, for varying reasons.

Tony o Shea
Nope, class is ageless my friend
Agreed, but talent is not. There will come a time when he can no longer cut on the big stage, happens to them all. Priestley playing at sixty should act as an inspiration to him though.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

mod500 wrote:
Dicie wrote:
mod500 wrote:
Dicie wrote:
mod500 wrote: Fordham, Burnett, Fitton. Plenty more that have not taken full advantage of the talent they obviously posses, for varying reasons.

Tony o Shea

Not saying that at all. None of those guys are playing on the big stage just now and the sport is doing fine. They all had their place in darts but they are not needed now. Dont get me wrong, would love to see them back at the top. But darts wont suffer as a result of them not being there.

The game is worse off without the likes of Fordham, mason, manley, cause we watched not only to see good darts but to be entertained, which is why Mardle, and Manley and i wud go as far to say Fordham where the busiest players on the exbo circuit, ahead of the dyer ton 40 throwing of barney and them
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Worse off as a spectacle is what I assume you mean Dicie.

That is down to each individual person I suppose. I love to watch class darts in tight matches. A bit of needle between players I also like. Waving palm trees and acting like a tosser I can well do without.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

mod500 wrote:Worse off as a spectacle is what I assume you mean Dicie.

That is down to each individual person I suppose. I love to watch class darts in tight matches. A bit of needle between players I also like. Waving palm trees and acting like a chucker I can well do without.

Best you watch the palm tree waver then in the quarters against taylor in the worlds a few yrs back, i aint a fan, but by jesus if u want tension and a tight game, u want that 1 mate.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

[youtube2][/youtube2]
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Dicie wrote:

That is down to each individual person I suppose. I love to watch class darts in tight matches. A bit of needle between players I also like. Waving palm trees and acting like a chucker I can well do without.

Best you watch the palm tree waver then in the quarters against taylor in the worlds a few yrs back, i aint a fan, but by jesus if u want tension and a tight game, u want that 1 mate.
Remember it well, a pure cracker indeed. And thankfully there have been plenty of matches like that since. You and I are both huge Anderson fans and you cant say he does not provide just as much or more excitement as those mentioned.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

mod500 wrote:
Dicie wrote:

Remember it well, a pure cracker indeed. And thankfully there have been plenty of matches like that since. You and I are both huge Anderson fans and you cant say he does not provide just as much or more excitement as those mentioned.

Totally agree bout Anderson.

But, he doesnt bring the same to the game that fordham/mason/manely did.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Again I am not going to disagree with that. But my point stands that darts does not need them. Viewing figures and crowd numbers is testament to that.

I hope that there will be other larger than life characters coming through in the game, but I dont think the sport as spectacle will suffer if there is not.
Dicie
International

Post by Dicie »

mod500 wrote:Again I am not going to disagree with that. But my point stands that darts does not need them. Viewing figures and crowd numbers is testament to that.

I hope that there will be other larger than life characters coming through in the game, but I dont think the sport as spectacle will suffer if there is not.

To quote Barry hearn, "No such thing as bad publicity"

These players, Fordham, mace, manley had darts in the papers more than your wades, adams, barneys!!!!
ericbristowlegend
Pub Champion

Post by ericbristowlegend »

fantastic darts :DDDD: :DDDD: :DDDD:
How goes it?
Shermanunton
Feather Flights

Mason V Lloyd Class Act mason

Post by Shermanunton »

but I never saw that before. How is the film? Is it better than Angel Town? Cuzz I think thats 1 of the worst gang related films of all time.
Deleted User

Re: Mason V Lloyd Class Act mason

Post by Deleted User »

Shermanunton wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:42 pm but I never saw that before. How is the film? Is it better than Angel Town? Cuzz I think thats 1 of the worst gang related films of all time.
Is this anyone we know?

The video links don't even work :D