Ahoy

Details of who we are and what we do and why you should register and get involved in the biggest darts forum
Thehateful180
Feather Flights

Ahoy

Postby Thehateful180 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:49 pm

Hello everybody. I had a couple of failed joining attempts but never got an activation email and then finally did and came up with a password that was so secure that even I forgot it !!!

I was once a member of thedartsforum.co.uk. Mainly just a prediction competition monkey, without success. After spying through the proverbial bushes at a few forums I decided to make this my home if you will have me. I am looking forward to sinking my gnashers into some darts chat.

Ginge
International

Re: Ahoy

Postby Ginge » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:50 pm

Yes but how dire did you think the ticket sales for the WDT were?
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

Thehateful180
Feather Flights

Postby Thehateful180 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Ginge wrote:Yes but how dire did you think the ticket sales for the WDT were?

I gotta hunch that the noob is being lured into a trap. :) I hope my honesty does not upset anyone when I say that they were not at all good.

The condition of the Bdo is not at all healthy and it had ample opportunity over the last X number of years to avoid the situation of it's auxiliary majors becoming TV poison.

Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Ahoy

Postby Ginge » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:59 pm

Thehateful180 wrote:

I gotta hunch that the noob is being lured into a trap. :) I hope my honesty does not upset anyone when I say that they were not at all good.

The condition of the Bdo is not at all healthy and it had ample opportunity over the last X number of years to avoid the situation of it's auxiliary majors becoming TV poison.
Good lad.
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

ifm
International

Postby ifm » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:01 pm

Welcome, what do you think of the crowd behaviour in the PDC?
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

Thehateful180
Feather Flights

Postby Thehateful180 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:14 pm

ifm wrote:Welcome, what do you think of the crowd behaviour in the PDC?

I have attended PDC events. I have been to Minehead twice, once for the UK open and once for the players championship finals and enjoyed both thoroughly.

I went to the worlds once and the whole pissed up, repetitive chanting vibe is a bit too much to be honest. But it seems to be what people want, especially young people. I won't judge people for how they like consuming darts. Nobody starts out as a diehard darts fan.

If we are honest "proper" darts fans were not queuing up to watch PDC events before the party bunch took over!!!

ssjsa
International

Postby ssjsa » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:19 pm

Thehateful180 wrote:Hello everybody. I had a couple of failed joining attempts but never got an activation email and then finally did and came up with a password that was so secure that even I forgot it !!!

I was once a member of thedartsforum.co.uk. Mainly just a prediction competition monkey, without success. After spying through the proverbial bushes at a few forums I decided to make this my home if you will have me. I am looking forward to sinking my gnashers into some darts chat.

Welcome to the forum.

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner

Thehateful180
Feather Flights

Postby Thehateful180 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:34 pm

Ginge wrote:
Thehateful180 wrote:

Good lad.

I can't imagine that being a particularly controversial view, but we shall see. :P

ifm
International

Postby ifm » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:37 pm

Thehateful180 wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Thehateful180 wrote:

Good lad.

I can't imagine that being a particularly controversial view, but we shall see. :P

Not at all, everyone agrees with it but as you'll see some mention the point every 5 minutes for some reason.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

ChrisW
International

Postby ChrisW » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:02 pm

Thehateful180 wrote:Hello everybody. I had a couple of failed joining attempts but never got an activation email and then finally did and came up with a password that was so secure that even I forgot it !!!

For ifm.

Return to “Non Members - Please Read This Section”