Hello My name is Brian

Details of who we are and what we do and why you should register and get involved in the biggest darts forum
Brian Snail
Feather Flights

Hello My name is Brian

Post by Brian Snail » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:53 pm

Hello everyone my name is Brian and I have joined as I am taking up darts as I have a dart board and some darts for Christmas but I have not put it up yet, I play table tennis a lot which is fun and I am quite good but when my mum said Brian what would you like for Christmas I said well I would like a Darts board and some darts please and that's what I got :)

Do you think because I play table tennis I will be good at darts as my uncle Terry said if you are good at one sport that takes hand eye something (sorry forget the word) you should be good at others so I thought I might be good at darts, I am going to put the board up as soon as I can but will find out the measurements I need as I want to put it in the bedroom but I am not sure it is big enough so have a tape measure ready to see as I may have to move my book case but even then might not be big enough so I will put it in the garage.

Happy New Year
Brian

nikkiboy
International

Re: Hello My name is Brian

Post by nikkiboy » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:01 pm

Welcome aboard
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Return to “Non Members - Please Read This Section”