Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
Booji Boy
International

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:49 pm

Now Nik are you seriously telling me that the Tory party is against equality for the LGBT community?

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:51 pm

And theres more.

You are protected from discrimination in the following circumstances.

"at work
in education
as a consumer
when using public services
when buying or renting property
as a member or guest of a private club or association"

How can that possibly be?

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:04 pm

Booji Boy wrote:Now Nik are you seriously telling me that the Tory party is against equality for the LGBT community?
Nik

At least answer one of my questions?

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:08 pm

Booji Boy wrote:And theres more.

"at work
in education
as a consumer

Col I have to ask, do you actually know the difference between being sacked from Asda or turned away from the local library for wearing a beard and a skirt and getting legal rights to access gender only places and services?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:09 pm

Booji Boy wrote:Now Nik are you seriously telling me that the Tory party is against equality for the LGBT community?
Nik

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:10 pm

nikkiboy wrote:

"at work
in education
as a consumer

Col I have to ask, do you actually know the difference between being sacked from Asda or turned away from the local library for wearing a beard and a skirt and getting legal rights to access gender only places and services?
Yes, Its currently illegal to do the latter.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:16 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

"at work
in education
as a consumer

Actually it is illegal to discriminate against point one which is what the equalities act 2010 is all about.

Why are you quoting legislation from point one and saying it refers to point two? the two things are totally different, I was beginning to thing you were a tad confused.

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:18 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

"at work
in education
as a consumer

Actually it is illegal to discriminate against point one which is what the equalities act 2010 is all about.

Why are you quoting legislation from point one and saying it refers to point two? the two things are totally different, I was beginning to thing you were a tad confused.
Cool man. Am off to put my dress on and head up the library and pretend to be a lady and use their bogs.

You gonna answer my question I have asked 4 times now?

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
Nik
I would say that they are all for equality for the LGBT community hence bringing gay marriage into law and the updating of the employment act 2010 which you accidentally pointed out but as I keep telling you what we are talking about here in self declaration has nothing to do with equality and all to do with a legal status, the two are not the same.

If you cannot grasp that then it is pointless continuing the discussion.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:24 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

"at work
in education
as a consumer

Cool man. Am off to put my dress on and head up the library and pretend to be a lady and use their bogs.

You gonna answer my question I have asked 4 times now?
Better take a wig as well or sing "nothing compares to you" as you enter

Answered above.

Oh and if you do use their ladies bogs then they are fully entitled to ask you to leave and use the gents, yet again you have accidentally stated what this whole thing is about without grasping the ramifications of it.

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:25 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Nik
I would say that they are all for equality for the LGBT community hence bringing gay marriage into law and the updating of the employment act 2010 which you accidentally pointed out but as I keep telling you what we are talking about here in self declaration has nothing to do with equality and all to do with a legal status, the two are not the same.

If you cannot grasp that then it is pointless continuing the discussion.
Cheers dude, there endeth our discussion.

Ps I got arrested at the library and am posting this from the local nick. THANK YOU VERY FUUUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:27 pm

Booji Boy wrote: Cheers dude, there endeth our discussion.

Ps I got arrested at the library and am posting this from the local nick. THANK YOU VERY FUUUCKING MUCH!!!!!!!.
See my edited post above :DDD: :DDD:

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Its not often the lad admits hes wrong but fair play to you nikki. :DDDD: :DDDD:

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:32 pm

Booji Boy wrote:Its not often the lad admits hes wrong but fair play to you nikki. :DDDD: :DDDD:
No worries Col

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:37 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:Its not often the lad admits hes wrong but fair play to you nikki. :DDDD: :DDDD:
No worries Col

Horrid stuff.

I much prefer Heroin.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:43 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
No worries Col

Horrid stuff.

I much prefer Heroin.
I was on about consuming it and not selling it......... :IIII: :grin:

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:13 pm

Corbyn does talk some great sense, every lemming was pandering to the biased news companies, Boris telling everyone that the Russians were definitely to blame for the chemical attack but now we hear no one can confirm the origin....... What the rest of the World think of us is beyond me, we are once again a laughing stock on the World's stage. Lets accuse someone before we hold an investigation........nice one.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:06 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote: Yes you said and I quote, "Because an old perv like Paddy could walk into a ladies only gym class or ladies toilet and say "I'm a lady"

Do you disagree with the below quote and if so why?

"Commenting on the row today, Mr Corbyn told the BBC's Andrew Marr Show: "The position of the party is that where you have self-identified as a woman, then you are treated as a woman."
And it is one of their policies that they have pledged to enshrine in law should they get in power meaning that someone who is physically a man could call himself a woman and would be legally entitled to be treated as a woman and can legally join all woman groups.
Am I to take from that that you are quite happy with discriminating against the LGBT community?
Let me give you a little background, a friend of mine now in her 70s underwent gender reassignment surgery about two years ago, until then legally she was a man dressing up as a woman and that is the way I personally viewed it until after the surgery. I have scrapped in the street defending his (then) right to dress up as he likes and be accepted by society for who he and now she was, there are unfortunately, idiots who think it's clever to shout abuse at anyone for being different so please do not try and lecture me on discrimination of the LGBT community.

The problem with this new direction is the wording that anyone who "identifies as" a woman would legally be entitled entry to any organisation which is specifically for women and any obstruction to their entry on the grounds of their birth gender would be against the law. Now that wording leaves the whole thing open to abuse, so keen are they to get a tick in the box from the LGBT lobby that possible abuse of the law has not been thought through. Yes I am giving an obscure example but I bet you that if that ever goes into law then perverts would be queueing up to take advantage of a legal loophole.

The wording at present backed by most of the other parties is "anyone who has undergone gender reassignment surgery" would be classed as a woman which in my opinion is correct as physically they are a woman.

The question still stands Col, do you think it would be appropiate to a person dressed as and identifying as a woman to be able to go into a ladies changing room or toilet against the will of some of the users there but unable to be removed because the law states that they can legally be there?
You seem to be focusing on men identifying as woman and ignoring the flip side. But to answer your question I would have no problem with someone who is identifying as a woman using womans lavvies or going to a womans jail just like I would not have a problem with a woman identifying as a man coming to take a wazz in the gents.

I have no problem with people discriminating as that is their want. I choose not to, its a simple as that.
A real shame col is no longer on forums as he may be interested in this news item about something he said could never happen.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it:

Trans inmate jailed for Wakefield prison sex offences - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45825838

DavidOwen67
International

Post by DavidOwen67 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:Corbyn does talk some great sense, every lemming was pandering to the biased news companies, Boris telling everyone that the Russians were definitely to blame for the chemical attack but now we hear no one can confirm the origin....... What the rest of the World think of us is beyond me, we are once again a laughing stock on the World's stage. Lets accuse someone before we hold an investigation........nice one.
:D :D

And now we can.

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:39 am

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Corbyn does talk some great sense, every lemming was pandering to the biased news companies, Boris telling everyone that the Russians were definitely to blame for the chemical attack but now we hear no one can confirm the origin....... What the rest of the World think of us is beyond me, we are once again a laughing stock on the World's stage. Lets accuse someone before we hold an investigation........nice one.
:D :D

And now we can.
We can now after extensive investigations but lets not jump to conclusions before all the facts are seen. As far as the Laughing stock goes we are still ridiculed around the World for our ridiculous Brexit attempt.

Corbyn is still our saviour though........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”