rambling and bickering moved from other threads

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Re: Visa issues Cadby

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:52 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:00 am
daveboygreen wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:03 am
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:07 am
Or a third. Or is it 4th......?
Could be worse....If he was a drink driver!!
Or someone who regularly threatens strangers with physical violence and wishes death by cancer on those who disagree with him, without any remorse.

If you want to bring up a ban from 10 years ago that I was remorseful about to score points, then you're even sadder than I thought.
Dry your eye's and go drown your sorrows...Just leave the car at home eh!!

daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Re: 2019 BDO world championship schedule

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:50 pm

I would have thought they would be open cheque in hand demanding the services of Oche Balboa with his vast in depth knowledge of the game and ability to pass off 3rd hand info and expertise on predicting every result wrongly

daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Re: Visa issues Cadby

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:59 pm

Mgt wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:42 pm
malcy93 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:20 pm
If he’s got a visa why did he pull out of the World Championship ?
Not pulling out was the dumbest thing his dad ever did, maybe he doesn't want to make the same mistake?
Posts like this allowed but mine all seem to be pushed to the bickering thread??

daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Re: Re: 2019 PDC World Championship- Alexandra Palace, London-13th December 2018- 1st January 2019

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:04 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:02 am
daveboygreen wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:02 am
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:16 am
markymark wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:25 pm
Some die hard Fanatics are very concerned that Hearn is using the women just for publicity, but those who have qualified seem more than happy to be given a chance regardless of the future.
The same "Fanatics" who want equal prize money for women?
Well, they have that in this event.

The same "Fanatucs" who aren't fanatical enough to attend the WDT or The Masters.
Strange.

The same "Fanatics" who demanded the PDC qualifying rules be changed after the fact to include Ashton in the GSoD are now complaining about her being in a PDC tournament?
They hate getting their way.

You'd be hard pushed to find a more moronic set of hypocrites on the internet.
df forum would be a good place to start!!
Good point. Imagine being so much of a moron that you were banned from THERE!
Imagine being so much of a moron that you run you facebook moaning about someone's late night ramblings when that is all they do themselves!!

The Crusader
County Player

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by The Crusader » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:07 pm

DBG I thought you said the other day you would stop posting? Making leaving look more difficult than Theresa May.
Thinking of one.

daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:27 pm

The Crusader wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:07 pm
DBG I thought you said the other day you would stop posting? Making leaving look more difficult than Theresa May.
Nope, I gave the mods a choice, If they want me gone then fine by me as long as they remove all posts and reference to me at the same time.

The Crusader
County Player

Post by The Crusader » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:33 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
The Crusader wrote:
Nope, I gave the mods a choice, If they want me gone then fine by me as long as they remove all posts and reference to me at the same time.
Remove all mention, impossible.
Thinking of one.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:35 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
The Crusader wrote:
Don't for a moment think that your pathetic threats make the slightest difference to how we go about modding this place, you have since returning ground down any good will any of us had towards you with your self obsessed rambling and victim play acting.
You want to stay here Dave then contribute, if not then we can sort that for you and save you the bother of logging off. Your choice chap, we've cut you enough slack and deleted or edited dozens of posts at your request, work we'd rather not have to do especially given the lack of appreciation.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:22 am

nikkiboy wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:35 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
The Crusader wrote:
Don't for a moment think that your pathetic threats make the slightest difference to how we go about modding this place, you have since returning ground down any good will any of us had towards you with your self obsessed rambling and victim play acting.
You want to stay here Dave then contribute, if not then we can sort that for you and save you the bother of logging off. Your choice chap, we've cut you enough slack and deleted or edited dozens of posts at your request, work we'd rather not have to do especially given the lack of appreciation.
Given the content of the posts I had to report because of lack of moderation, I think I had every right to ask for them to be removed, It has been clear to me for a long time that very little will ever be done on here to moderate posts from those purely here to troll from certain members. Since returning to this forum, I have contributed towards topics and have continued to do so but more recently have found myself having to spend my time on here reporting posts or replying in kind to posters that will in the end bring this place to a close imo.

As for pathetic threats, You have known me and have met me and know I am far from a fool, If I have an issue with anyone you know I have the bollocks to front anyone and also can and will deal with problems in other ways than just threats to have words with those who think they can post what they like on a public forum free of consequences, Take that as you will but for too long now far too many including yourself have been allowed to run your mouth off about me on forumland and I simply have had enough of self righteous cunts like you, Darty, and moderators on both here and df thinking you can play god with what you allow or do not allow on your respective forums, The buck stops with you and your moderators as to what you have allowed on here so like Darty on df...It will be you that will deal with the consequences.

Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:31 am

Glad it's confirmed DBG is a grass .

What I don't understand is why he is actually proud of being a grass .

I thought better of you Dave.

BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:54 am

Stranbougie wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:31 am
Glad it's confirmed DBG is a grass .

What I don't understand is why he is actually proud of being a grass .

I thought better of you Dave.
:grin:
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:33 am

Hic!

Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:27 am

Hi guys!

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:58 am

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:27 am
Hi guys!
Will you be playing God at any stage today?

Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:30 am

Ginge wrote:
Hi guys!
Yes. But you have to guess when.

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:31 am

Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:30 am
Ginge wrote:
Hi guys!
I hope you can deal with the consequences.

Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:34 am

Ginge wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:30 am
Ginge wrote:
Hi guys!
I hope you can deal with the consequences.
I'm God! I'm sure I will manage.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:44 am

daveboygreen wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:22 am

Given the content of the posts I had to report because of lack of moderation, I think I had every right to ask for them to be removed, It has been clear to me for a long time that very little will ever be done on here to moderate posts from those purely here to troll from certain members. Since returning to this forum, I have contributed towards topics and have continued to do so but more recently have found myself having to spend my time on here reporting posts or replying in kind to posters that will in the end bring this place to a close imo.
Lack of moderation my arse, we have removed and edited dozens of posts that you have not reported but we're not here 24/7 and cannot see everything.
daveboygreen wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:22 am
As for pathetic threats, You have known me and have met me and know I am far from a fool, If I have an issue with anyone you know I have the bollocks to front anyone and also can and will deal with problems in other ways than just threats to have words with those who think they can post what they like on a public forum free of consequences, Take that as you will but for too long now far too many including yourself have been allowed to run your mouth off about me on forumland and I simply have had enough of self righteous fraggles like you, Darty, and moderators on both here and df thinking you can play god with what you allow or do not allow on your respective forums, The buck stops with you and your moderators as to what you have allowed on here so like Darty on df...It will be you that will deal with the consequences.
Oh look another threat!

This is what I see happening on here and I will use an anecdote to protect the innocent, you are like that kid who runs up to every group in the playground and starts kicking off with them but as soon as they respond you are straight up to a teacher telling them what the bad kids did and said to you.

I may be wrong and you may be the unluckiest man on the planet, random Canadian scaffolders may have some natural urge to run up to you and start fights for no reason whatsoever, security at events seem to randomly take pictures of everyone there and then choose one and would you believe it they always seem to choose you, what's the odds? Then to make it worse they make up lies about your conduct and then convince other people that they heard or saw the same, mind control maybe?

You started on TDF with the threats and then left because everyone was victimising you, you went to df where you started making threats and left because everyone was victimising you, now you have appeared once again on here and would you believe the coincidence but you're making threats and claiming that you are being victimised.

Anyone see a pattern?

Dave I like you and would happily share a beer with you at any time but if you spend your life acting like an arse then you will invariably be treated like an arse.
If you want to stay here and contribute then you are welcome but you must be aware that because of your prior conduct and reputation you will get more stick than some other people, now the choice you have in life is to deal with your mistakes of the past and move on not letting it get to you OR respond as you have been with thinly veiled threats and in the process make matters worse by alienating those few people who have/do stick up for you.

If you feel that you cannot control yourself or that it gets too much for you the log off and delete the ite from your bookmarks.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:59 am

Stop being a grass Dave .

Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:08 pm

Also just remember it's not just people on the forum think he's an angry man and has issue it's a bit closer to home.

Any luck leaving forums Dave?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”