rambling and bickering moved from other threads

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
Black Velvet
County Player

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by Black Velvet » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:22 am

Hnnnnngggggg

The Cat
International

Post by The Cat » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:17 am

I get the impression Drupes is trying to join the staff.

DavidOwen67
International

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:32 am

The Cat wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:17 am
Dear god, no.

Black Velvet
County Player

Post by Black Velvet » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:06 pm

The Cat wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:17 am
Yeah it’s pretty embarrassing to watch. No subtlety.

Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:21 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:06 am
Skewball wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:22 pm
BlueSpark wrote:Give it a rest ffs this is becoming boring
He wont stop. He is still bitter from being sacked as a marker and being ejected out of the VIP area at the match play after Matt Porter read an anti Barry Hearn rant he did on df.
Bitter bitter man is Rout.
There's also the rabid Napoleon complex and his bitterness that his attempt at running a successful pub fell on its arse. Can't imagine why the punters left in droves.

"Here, Bert.... let me tell you again why the PDC are c*nts......."
He was used to false advertising(Carvery sign up hadn't done it for a year), couldn't be arsed with product rotation. Came across as a person who would blame others when he could have done it himself.

Rout
International

Post by Rout » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:06 pm

I see I am still well loved on here!

Wazza is not me, I am afraid. Not as passionate about darts these days as I once was to harbour such opinions and many of them I don't agree with anyway.

I still read on here at least once a week. Still the best resource for darts gossip and inside info. Never felt the need to log in and was happy to just read and laugh, but the giddy kippers above who harbour some sort of deep grudge against me for whatever reason were getting a bit excitable. I don't quite get it, but hey ho. I hope everyone is well and thank you to ssjsa for resetting my log in.

ILAD
Superleague Player

Post by ILAD » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:10 pm

Rout wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:06 pm

Wazza is not me, I am afraid. Not as passionate about darts these days as I once was to harbour such opinions and many of them I don't agree with anyway.

I still read on here at least once a week. Still the best resource for darts gossip and inside info. Never felt the need to log in and was happy to just read and laugh, but the giddy kippers above who harbour some sort of deep grudge against me for whatever reason were getting a bit excitable. I don't quite get it, but hey ho. I hope everyone is well and thank you to ssjsa for resetting my log in.
But but but David Owen said so.........
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:14 pm

Rout wrote:

Welcome, ignore the haters
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:22 pm

What a surprise Ginge, Owen wrong again.

Rout
International

Post by Rout » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:29 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Skewball wrote:
He wont stop. He is still bitter from being sacked as a marker and being ejected out of the VIP area at the match play after Matt Porter read an anti Barry Hearn rant he did on df.
There's also the rabid Napoleon complex and his bitterness that his attempt at running a successful pub fell on its arse. Can't imagine why the punters left in droves.

My word! Where do you get this from!? I was merely the manager in the Harrows. Loved it for a year or two then hated it for a year or two. Doesn't take a genius to work out what changed. When I left, the pub was in fine fettle financially, and the owner (still a very close friend) simply got a new manager in. They didn't renew the lease when it expired and its now got a new owner.

I have no knowledge of your private life and have no desire to find anything out about it. Baffles me how you can take such an interest in someone you have never met! You seem to be a strange, strange guy Mr Owen, thats as much as I know.
Last edited by Rout on Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:29 pm

Only one persons word for it tbf

ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:31 pm

Rout wrote:

Welcome back Mark.

PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:32 pm

Ginge wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:29 pm
Probably more likely than you two saying it was 3 different people before settling on Rout.
Maybe you were right with the first or second guess?

Rout
International

Post by Rout » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:35 pm

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:21 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Skewball wrote:

He was used to false advertising(Carvery sign up hadn't done it for a year), couldn't be arsed with product rotation. Came across as a person who would blame others when he could have done it himself.
I am really, really sorry that you bought a packed of 50p crisps from the Harrows that were out of date. It was poor product rotation as you rightly say.

It is, only a packet of crisps though. Is it really worth this resentment you hold? I honestly haven't got a clue who you are (and don't care)! The signage of the pub was completely out of my hands and something I complained about a few times. But hey, I guess thats just me blaming someone else as per your expert knowledge on me seems to be from one visit to my place of work in which we didn't even speak!
Last edited by Rout on Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rout
International

Post by Rout » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:35 pm

Ginge wrote:
Tell me how to prove it and I will

Wazza180
The Ton Club

Post by Wazza180 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:37 pm

Rout wrote:

Thanks for clearing this up.

mrsheen
Pub Champion

Post by mrsheen » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:38 pm

Rout wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Tell me how to prove it and I will
Hello, bonny lad. Hope you're well.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:44 pm

Wazza180 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:37 pm
Rout wrote:

Happened to be online the same time did we?
No doubt in my mind they are the same person.
None.
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

Murphio
International

Post by Murphio » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:48 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:44 pm
Wazza180 wrote:
Rout wrote:

None.
Me neither - I think Rout has fekkin lost it Fight Club style. He'll be outside fighting himself in the car park.

Rout
International

Post by Rout » Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:53 pm

Murphio wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:44 pm
Wazza180 wrote:
Rout wrote:

None.
Me neither - I think Rout has fekkin lost it Fight Club style. He'll be outside fighting himself in the car park.
The first rule about using a completely unnecessary multiple is dont talk about using a completely unnecessary multiple.

The second rule is not to log on at the same time, even if it's right in the middle of a world championship final. . . . .

Hope you are good Murphio. And hey sheeny too.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”