rambling and bickering moved from other threads

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
waddle147
Steady Sixties
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:40 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by waddle147 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:07 pm

J Y Kelly wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:02 pm
Oh dear Drupes.

I think you're forgetting your audience here. Rout is dead right, and (as an aside) I'm glad Timmy pointed me towards the video. It was someone I like, saying nice things about someone else i liked. I'm glad I watched it. I would watch it again but I can't now, so thanks for that.

Still, you managed to score an internet point for mocking someone's grief. Go you!!!
FFS Drupes, you had a good month without the double-barrelled hypocrite bothering you, and then you go and spoil it all in such unnecessary fashion.
aka JRWFSL147

Bitter and hardened heart...

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:10 pm

ILAD wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:44 pm
TimmyB wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:41 pm
ILAD wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:31 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:20 pm
ILAD v DavidB in a real intellectual heavyweight contest, there.
Nice to have a break from your monologues on this thread.
Drupid has had a bit of a hiding today. :grin:
He's been begging people to be let back in the WhatsApp group. Image
Strange him asking to be let back in, according to him he never posted in it.....
Thanks for quoting Timmy the Stalkers new lies. No screenshots, of course.
I don't use WhatsApp for anything at all.
No wish to rejoin. Permanently left the other darts one i was in about 4 months ago. Meh. I can barely contain my sense of indifference.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:12 pm

waddle147 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:07 pm
J Y Kelly wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:02 pm
Oh dear Drupes.

I think you're forgetting your audience here. Rout is dead right, and (as an aside) I'm glad Timmy pointed me towards the video. It was someone I like, saying nice things about someone else i liked. I'm glad I watched it. I would watch it again but I can't now, so thanks for that.

Still, you managed to score an internet point for mocking someone's grief. Go you!!!
FFS Drupes, you had a good month without the double-barrelled hypocrite bothering you, and then you go and spoil it all in such unnecessary fashion.
He's had a day off from making pigs in blankets whilst his extended family mock him whilst wearing matching T shirts.

My timing is just terrible.

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 4081
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:32 pm

J Y Kelly wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:02 pm
Oh dear Drupes.

I think you're forgetting your audience here. Rout is dead right, and (as an aside) I'm glad Timmy pointed me towards the video. It was someone I like, saying nice things about someone else i liked. I'm glad I watched it. I would watch it again but I can't now, so thanks for that.

Still, you managed to score an internet point for mocking someone's grief. Go you!!!
Spot on. Whether Rout likes me or not for the way things turned out I've always liked him and hope he's doing well.
devosteve wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:07 pm
Long live the BDO. Long live proper darts. Long live the official body of darts. And long live the BDO die hards who defend the BDO on social media.

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 4081
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:36 pm

Drupes toadying up to Jimmy Wheels fills me with a mixture of humour and disappointment (much like my romantic endevours)
devosteve wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:07 pm
Long live the BDO. Long live proper darts. Long live the official body of darts. And long live the BDO die hards who defend the BDO on social media.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:42 pm

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:36 pm
Drupes toadying up to Jimmy Wheels fills me with a mixture of humour and disappointment (much like my romantic endevours)
Sorry about that.

Edited by Admin.
Last edited by ssjsa on Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No you're not. And not unlike a few on here, your pish is getting rather tiresome.

Wazza180
Pub Champion
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:24 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by Wazza180 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:45 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:42 pm
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:36 pm
Drupes toadying up to Jimmy Wheels fills me with a mixture of humour and disappointment (much like my romantic endevours)
Sorry about that.
Grow up a bit, ah?

User avatar
ILAD
Superleague Player
Posts: 1291
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by ILAD » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:45 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:42 pm
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:36 pm
Drupes toadying up to Jimmy Wheels fills me with a mixture of humour and disappointment (much like my romantic endevours)
Sorry about that.
True but you could ignore him.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 10642
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:49 pm

ILAD wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:45 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:42 pm
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:36 pm
Drupes toadying up to Jimmy Wheels fills me with a mixture of humour and disappointment (much like my romantic endevours)
Sorry about that.
True but you could ignore him.
Easily done. He's only turned up en masse with the chat group. He won't be posting regularly.

You see, they invited him to join the chat group because they don't mind having a very creepy crip in there as long as he feeds them gambling tips.

waddle147
Steady Sixties
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:40 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by waddle147 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:58 pm

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:36 pm
Drupes toadying up to Jimmy Wheels fills me with a mixture of humour and disappointment (much like my romantic endevours)
I felt the same way about JY throwing a strop on Christmas Day after getting the merest hint of the same abuse he'd freely dished out to others for several years. Absolute snake.
aka JRWFSL147

Bitter and hardened heart...

waddle147
Steady Sixties
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:40 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by waddle147 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:02 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:49 pm
ILAD wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:45 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:42 pm
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:36 pm
Drupes toadying up to Jimmy Wheels fills me with a mixture of humour and disappointment (much like my romantic endevours)
Sorry about that.
True but you could ignore him.
Easily done. He's only turned up en masse with the chat group. He won't be posting regularly.

You see, they invited him to join the chat group because they don't mind having a very creepy crip in there as long as he feeds them gambling tips.
Not true, I do read here a couple of times a month. It amuses me that even after all these years you've still learned absolutely nothing about how to conduct yourself on forums. How could you not have known that having a pop at Rout's dreadful tribute song would have made you look like a twat?
aka JRWFSL147

Bitter and hardened heart...

Rout
International
Posts: 7823
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by Rout » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:33 pm

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
J Y Kelly wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:02 pm
Oh dear Drupes.

I think you're forgetting your audience here. Rout is dead right, and (as an aside) I'm glad Timmy pointed me towards the video. It was someone I like, saying nice things about someone else i liked. I'm glad I watched it. I would watch it again but I can't now, so thanks for that.

Still, you managed to score an internet point for mocking someone's grief. Go you!!!
Spot on. Whether Rout likes me or not for the way things turned out I've always liked him and hope he's doing well.
No beef here old china.

(Literally actually. Turned veggie on jan 1st.)

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30438
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by nikkiboy » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:08 pm

These are grown men ladies and gentlemen, grown men.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Rout
International
Posts: 7823
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by Rout » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:19 pm

nikkiboy wrote:These are grown men ladies and gentlemen, grown men.
I havent grown yet. I think I'm due a spurt.

TimmyB
Superleague Player
Posts: 1220
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: Caterham, Surrey

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by TimmyB » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:30 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:08 pm
These are grown men ladies and gentlemen, grown men.
nikkiboy, have you ever seen a grown man naked?
Image

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30438
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by nikkiboy » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Rout wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:19 pm
nikkiboy wrote:These are grown men ladies and gentlemen, grown men.
I havent grown yet. I think I'm due a spurt.
Just wipe the keyboard afterwards.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30438
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by nikkiboy » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:32 pm

TimmyB wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:30 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:08 pm
These are grown men ladies and gentlemen, grown men.
nikkiboy, have you ever seen a grown man naked?
Ever been to a Turkish bath?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

TimmyB
Superleague Player
Posts: 1220
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: Caterham, Surrey

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by TimmyB » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:42 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:32 pm
TimmyB wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:30 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:08 pm
These are grown men ladies and gentlemen, grown men.
nikkiboy, have you ever seen a grown man naked?
Ever been to a Turkish prison?
Fixed.

nikkiboy, do you like movies about gladiators?
Image

oche balboa
International
Posts: 12334
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by oche balboa » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:18 pm

Drupes has a hard life he's on £79 p/w benefits and spends his time in the Willy, trying to get pints off people
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

TimmyB
Superleague Player
Posts: 1220
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 2:00 pm
Location: Caterham, Surrey

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by TimmyB » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:25 pm

oche balboa wrote:Drupes has a hard life he's on £79 p/w benefits and spends his time in the Willy, trying to get pints off people
And buying pints for his missus ex.
Image

Post Reply

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”