Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by Ginge » Fri May 19, 2017 12:02 pm

Hes flapping around now like a demented peacock.

thelad1985
Pub Champion
Posts: 654
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:39 am

Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by thelad1985 » Fri May 19, 2017 12:04 pm

just feel bad for the poor sod you name and shamed wit his dating page. how you like it if someone did that to you
collect bdo vhs tapes - have every lakey since 2003 -pm if you have lakey 2001

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by Ginge » Fri May 19, 2017 12:12 pm

vacous.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7721
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by BlueSpark » Fri May 19, 2017 12:31 pm

thelad1985 wrote:googled ginge. heres a picture of him from his cite http://i68.tinypic.com/16lbwjs.jpg

go google ginge darts. click images.


:DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7721
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by BlueSpark » Fri May 19, 2017 12:33 pm

thelad1985 wrote:just feel bad for the poor sod you name and shamed wit his dating page. how you like it if someone did that to you


IMG_0036.GIF
IMG_0036.GIF (473.31 KiB) Viewed 1245 times
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

thelad1985
Pub Champion
Posts: 654
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:39 am

Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by thelad1985 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:11 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
thelad1985 wrote:googled ginge. heres a picture of him from his cite http://i68.tinypic.com/16lbwjs.jpg

go google ginge darts. click images.


:DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

that prick is probabley someone else. but it made ginge think abit. not nice accusin others of bein some else.
collect bdo vhs tapes - have every lakey since 2003 -pm if you have lakey 2001

Rout
International
Posts: 7457
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: RE: Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by Rout » Fri May 19, 2017 1:11 pm

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:Only blokes looking like dickheads are Ginge and Bluespark

Thelad has played them like a fiddle
Justin Credible wrote:Jamie Caven is the best darts player in the world
Yes. He actually said this.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by Ginge » Fri May 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Rout wrote:
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:Only blokes looking like dickheads are Ginge and Bluespark

Thelad has played them like a fiddle

He hasnt said very nice things about you though, rooster boy :DDD:

Rout
International
Posts: 7457
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by Rout » Fri May 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Ginge wrote:
Rout wrote:
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:Only blokes looking like dickheads are Ginge and Bluespark

Thelad has played them like a fiddle

He hasnt said very nice things about you though, rooster boy :DDD:

Obvious spoof account looking for bites and reactions in trying to wind people up shocker.
Justin Credible wrote:Jamie Caven is the best darts player in the world
Yes. He actually said this.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by Ginge » Fri May 19, 2017 1:13 pm

Rout wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Rout wrote:
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:Only blokes looking like dickheads are Ginge and Bluespark

Thelad has played them like a fiddle

He hasnt said very nice things about you though, rooster boy :DDD:

Obvious spoof account looking for bites and reactions in trying to wind people up shocker.


Insert Nicholas Cage picture here.

thelad1985
Pub Champion
Posts: 654
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:39 am

Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by thelad1985 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:17 pm

any1 doubts me. ill be at trophy next week. payin on door. well see if you say these things to me face,
collect bdo vhs tapes - have every lakey since 2003 -pm if you have lakey 2001

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7721
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: RE: Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by BlueSpark » Fri May 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Rout wrote:
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:Only blokes looking like dickheads are Ginge and Bluespark

Thelad has played them like a fiddle


Been worth it :grin:
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1762
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by Black Velvet » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:13 pm

:DDD:

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7721
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Post by BlueSpark » Sat May 12, 2018 5:13 pm

thelad1985 wrote:not troll just a bdo fan that dont like pdc darts

blueshank censor me posts coz he dont agree with me at the end of the day. dont both here no more just post on bdo real fanatics
Stop crying.
I haven't censored you once you muppet.
You're on post approval because you're an attention seeking halfwit. Post sensible and maybe you'll be given posting privileges.
I won't hold my breath.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

WCDPA
International
Posts: 19015
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Post by WCDPA » Sat May 12, 2018 6:25 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
thelad1985 wrote:not troll just a bdo fan that dont like pdc darts

blueshank censor me posts coz he dont agree with me at the end of the day. dont both here no more just post on bdo real fanatics
Stop crying.
I haven't censored you once you muppet.
You're on post approval because you're an attention seeking halfwit. Post sensible and maybe you'll be given posting privileges.
I won't hold my breath.
Is the Knowledge on post approval ?

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7721
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Post by BlueSpark » Sat May 12, 2018 8:11 pm

WCDPA wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
thelad1985 wrote:not troll just a bdo fan that dont like pdc darts

blueshank censor me posts coz he dont agree with me at the end of the day. dont both here no more just post on bdo real fanatics
Stop crying.
I haven't censored you once you muppet.
You're on post approval because you're an attention seeking halfwit. Post sensible and maybe you'll be given posting privileges.
I won't hold my breath.
Is the Knowledge on post approval ?
No.
He's no longer able to post with that account.
Wait for the next one.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

WCDPA
International
Posts: 19015
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Post by WCDPA » Sun May 13, 2018 5:38 am

BlueSpark wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
thelad1985 wrote:not troll just a bdo fan that dont like pdc darts

blueshank censor me posts coz he dont agree with me at the end of the day. dont both here no more just post on bdo real fanatics
Stop crying.
I haven't censored you once you muppet.
You're on post approval because you're an attention seeking halfwit. Post sensible and maybe you'll be given posting privileges.
I won't hold my breath.
Is the Knowledge on post approval ?
No.
He's no longer able to post with that account.
Wait for the next one.
Which I take you will immediately put on post approval.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 6886
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun May 13, 2018 11:04 am

thelad1985 wrote:aint me. but you names and shamed a poor lad. then took piss out of him. im doin same to you. your justincredible. your blog says the same crap that you say,
Ginge has really let himself go.

Image

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by Ginge » Sun May 13, 2018 11:07 am

Potato!

Black Velvet
Superleague Player
Posts: 1762
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: Dating tips with Ginge and thelad

Post by Black Velvet » Mon May 14, 2018 8:19 am

Good old Boozy Dave

Post Reply

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”