Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
User avatar
Murphio
International
Posts: 6026
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by Murphio » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:09 pm

I like Nik am aghast at what appears to be an attempt in some circles to end the gender differentiation altogether. Gender neutral children.. .. what the actual f**k!

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29074
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:12 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
You seem to be focusing on men identifying as woman and ignoring the flip side. But to answer your question I would have no problem with someone who is identifying as a woman using womans lavvies or going to a womans jail just like I would not have a problem with a woman identifying as a man coming to take a wazz in the gents.
Really? I find it hard to believe that you would have no problem with a man using the same changing rooms as female members of your family, I certainly would both ways round but then I'm a tory :)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29074
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Murphio wrote:I like Nik am aghast at what appears to be an attempt in some circles to end the gender differentiation altogether. Gender neutral children.. .. what the actual f**k!
It's what happens when politicians fall over themselves to be politically correct
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:14 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
You seem to be focusing on men identifying as woman and ignoring the flip side. But to answer your question I would have no problem with someone who is identifying as a woman using womans lavvies or going to a womans jail just like I would not have a problem with a woman identifying as a man coming to take a wazz in the gents.
Really? I find it hard to believe that you would have no problem with a man using the same changing rooms as female members of your family, I certainly would both ways round but then I'm a tory :)
I just do not see it is a problem. I have zero issues with transgender people. Its a medically recognized condition so why should they be treated differently to me.

Any old pervert could walk in to any toilet or wherever and abuse whoever.

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:16 pm

If some fella went in to a lavvie dressed as woman and started flashing his cock at all and sundry then am sure the law would deal with that man accordingly.

I cannot recall a single case where a transgender person has been arrested for doing this.

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:16 pm

Murphio wrote:I like Nik am aghast at what appears to be an attempt in some circles to end the gender differentiation altogether. Gender neutral children.. .. what the actual f**k!

Thats a different argument altogether and one that I am not clear about with my own views yet.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29074
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:31 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
You seem to be focusing on men identifying as woman and ignoring the flip side. But to answer your question I would have no problem with someone who is identifying as a woman using womans lavvies or going to a womans jail just like I would not have a problem with a woman identifying as a man coming to take a wazz in the gents.
Really? I find it hard to believe that you would have no problem with a man using the same changing rooms as female members of your family, I certainly would both ways round but then I'm a tory :)
I just do not see it is a problem. I have zero issues with transgender people. Its a medically recognized condition so why should they be treated differently to me.

Any old pervert could walk in to any toilet or wherever and abuse whoever.
Yes but if Paddy walked in there now he would be escorted out and told to leave or the police would be called, should the lefties get their way he could shout "I'm a woman" and they could not legally ask him to leave, THAT is the point about the wording, it is not about trans gender people who have undergone the surgery as they would be the gender specified anyway.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Skewball
International
Posts: 6503
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by Skewball » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:33 pm

What the actual fek has gone on in this thread !!

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23122
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by ChrisW » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:34 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
You seem to be focusing on men identifying as woman and ignoring the flip side. But to answer your question I would have no problem with someone who is identifying as a woman using womans lavvies or going to a womans jail just like I would not have a problem with a woman identifying as a man coming to take a wazz in the gents.
Really? I find it hard to believe that you would have no problem with a man using the same changing rooms as female members of your family, I certainly would both ways round but then I'm a tory :)
I just do not see it is a problem. I have zero issues with transgender people. Its a medically recognized condition so why should they be treated differently to me.

Any old pervert could walk in to any toilet or wherever and abuse whoever.
Yes but if Paddy walked in there now he would be escorted out and told to leave or the police would be called, should the lefties get their way he could shout "I'm a woman" and they could not legally ask him to leave, THAT is the point about the wording, it is not about trans gender people who have undergone the surgery as they would be the gender specified anyway.
It's I'm a lady.

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:39 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
You seem to be focusing on men identifying as woman and ignoring the flip side. But to answer your question I would have no problem with someone who is identifying as a woman using womans lavvies or going to a womans jail just like I would not have a problem with a woman identifying as a man coming to take a wazz in the gents.
Really? I find it hard to believe that you would have no problem with a man using the same changing rooms as female members of your family, I certainly would both ways round but then I'm a tory :)
I just do not see it is a problem. I have zero issues with transgender people. Its a medically recognized condition so why should they be treated differently to me.

Any old pervert could walk in to any toilet or wherever and abuse whoever.
Yes but if Paddy walked in there now he would be escorted out and told to leave or the police would be called, should the lefties get their way he could shout "I'm a woman" and they could not legally ask him to leave, THAT is the point about the wording, it is not about trans gender people who have undergone the surgery as they would be the gender specified anyway.

Ach away and bile yer heid man. I have never heard so much fear mongering in all my puff.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29074
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:41 pm

He's speaking in tongues now..............................................................
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:46 pm

nikkiboy wrote:He's speaking in tongues now..............................................................
Come on Nik. JC was saying that transgender people should be allowed to identify as what they wish. At no point has there been any indication that a man could walk in to a changing room and shout am a woman you cannot chuck me out. That is just pure scare mongering.

I reckon you should stop stocking the daily mail in your shop pal :grin:

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29074
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:55 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:He's speaking in tongues now..............................................................
Come on Nik. JC was saying that transgender people should be allowed to identify as what they wish. At no point has there been any indication that a man could walk in to a changing room and shout am a woman you cannot chuck me out. That is just pure scare mongering.

I reckon you should stop stocking the daily mail in your shop pal :grin:
I absolutely agree with the first bit Col, people should have the right to identify as female or male should have the right to dress as they are comfortable.
I do not agree that they should legally be classed as the opposite gender until after gender reassignment surgery has taken place as until then it would be a system based upon self declaration and would be open to abuse by people who would seek to take advantage of that law for their own ends.

As for scaremongering just wait until it gets into law and I will bump this thread straight after the first similar case.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:59 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:He's speaking in tongues now..............................................................
Come on Nik. JC was saying that transgender people should be allowed to identify as what they wish. At no point has there been any indication that a man could walk in to a changing room and shout am a woman you cannot chuck me out. That is just pure scare mongering.

I reckon you should stop stocking the daily mail in your shop pal :grin:
I absolutely agree with the first bit Col, people should have the right to identify as female or male should have the right to dress as they are comfortable.
I do not agree that they should legally be classed as the opposite gender until after gender reassignment surgery has taken place as until then it would be a system based upon self declaration and would be open to abuse by people who would seek to take advantage of that law for their own ends.

As for scaremongering just wait until it gets into law and I will bump this thread straight after the first similar case.
Nik it is the tories that are pushing through the self-declaration’ gender recognition law. Justine Greenings baby so it is. Now she is out the cabinet though I do not know how it will progress.

So one thing is for sure, this aint no loony left bandwagon policy. No Sirree Bobette.

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:02 pm

Oh and self declaration is law in several european countries and lo and behold there has not been a massive spike in perverts abusing the system.

#doyourresearch.

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:06 pm

Finally, if a pervert has gone to the length to change his birth certificate, drivers license and passport in order to go flashing in womens toilets then I would think they are already doing it.

User avatar
ifm
International
Posts: 19604
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by ifm » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:14 pm

Skewball wrote:What the actual fek has gone on in this thread !!
Inane rambling by the loony left mostly, i'm sure it'll all be moved into the junk thread.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 29074
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:23 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:He's speaking in tongues now..............................................................
Come on Nik. JC was saying that transgender people should be allowed to identify as what they wish. At no point has there been any indication that a man could walk in to a changing room and shout am a woman you cannot chuck me out. That is just pure scare mongering.

I reckon you should stop stocking the daily mail in your shop pal :grin:
I absolutely agree with the first bit Col, people should have the right to identify as female or male should have the right to dress as they are comfortable.
I do not agree that they should legally be classed as the opposite gender until after gender reassignment surgery has taken place as until then it would be a system based upon self declaration and would be open to abuse by people who would seek to take advantage of that law for their own ends.

As for scaremongering just wait until it gets into law and I will bump this thread straight after the first similar case.
Nik it is the tories that are pushing through the self-declaration’ gender recognition law. Justine Greenings baby so it is. Now she is out the cabinet though I do not know how it will progress.

So one thing is for sure, this aint no loony left bandwagon policy. No Sirree Bobette.


This is a true face palm moment for Col

The government proposal is linked to the 2004 law which stated that a person who wishes to change gender must first be assessed by a doctor and have to apply for a Gender Recognition Certificate. This requires a doctor's diagnosis of gender dysphoria and that someone spend two years of living as a member of the opposite gender before being considered for an operation.
The government legislation change is merely to allow people to start the process without having to see a doctor and get a diagnosis. They can make a self declaration that they wish to change gender and it will be accepted and the process started.

This is totally separate to Labour's "self identify" policy and plans.

A little more research required perhaps Col???

#whatawally

Edit: To be fair the original recommendation by Parliament’s Women and Equalities Committee recommended that adults be allowed to change the gender on their birth certificates at will, this has been knocked back by the tories but was in the Labour manifesto.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Booji Boy
International
Posts: 28192
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: RE: Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:29 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:He's speaking in tongues now..............................................................
Come on Nik. JC was saying that transgender people should be allowed to identify as what they wish. At no point has there been any indication that a man could walk in to a changing room and shout am a woman you cannot chuck me out. That is just pure scare mongering.

I reckon you should stop stocking the daily mail in your shop pal :grin:
I absolutely agree with the first bit Col, people should have the right to identify as female or male should have the right to dress as they are comfortable.
I do not agree that they should legally be classed as the opposite gender until after gender reassignment surgery has taken place as until then it would be a system based upon self declaration and would be open to abuse by people who would seek to take advantage of that law for their own ends.

As for scaremongering just wait until it gets into law and I will bump this thread straight after the first similar case.
Nik it is the tories that are pushing through the self-declaration’ gender recognition law. Justine Greenings baby so it is. Now she is out the cabinet though I do not know how it will progress.

So one thing is for sure, this aint no loony left bandwagon policy. No Sirree Bobette.


This is a true face palm moment for Col

The government proposal is linked to the 2004 law which stated that a person who wishes to change gender must first be assessed by a doctor and have to apply for a Gender Recognition Certificate. This requires a doctor's diagnosis of gender dysphoria and that someone spend two years of living as a member of the opposite gender before being considered for an operation.
The government legislation change is merely to allow people to start the process without having to see a doctor and get a diagnosis. They can make a self declaration that they wish to change gender and it will be accepted and the process started.

This is totally separate to Labour's "self identify" policy and plans.

A little more research required perhaps Col???

#whatawally
Oh dear.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Astonvilla
Superleague Player
Posts: 1319
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by Astonvilla » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:31 pm

What a weird world this has become when even a darts forum is talking about people "changing " gender.

Post Reply

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”