Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
nikkiboy
International

Re: Sign this petition to keep the walk on girls in darts

Post by nikkiboy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:38 am

Booji Boy wrote:Who is this loony left mp?

"Equalities minister Justine Greening said: “This Government is committed to building an inclusive society that works for everyone, no matter what their gender or sexuality, and today we’re taking the next step forward."

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Missed this, you do know she resigned in January Col?

Oh and the BBC front page news today is all about female campaigners worried about transgender men self identifying as women and going into female only areas like toilets etc. They are being prevented from discussing it and are encountering hostility and violence from the looney left for merely trying to mention it.

But you told me it wasn't a concern and it was only me who worried about this :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-4286491 ... as-a-woman
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:56 am

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:Who is this loony left mp?

"Equalities minister Justine Greening said: “This Government is committed to building an inclusive society that works for everyone, no matter what their gender or sexuality, and today we’re taking the next step forward."

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Missed this, you do know she resigned in January Col?

Oh and the BBC front page news today is all about female campaigners worried about transgender men self identifying as women and going into female only areas like toilets etc. They are being prevented from discussing it and are encountering hostility and violence from the looney left for merely trying to mention it.

But you told me it wasn't a concern and it was only me who worried about this :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-4286491 ... as-a-woman
Where did i tell you this?

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:20 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote: But not all labour or green parties supporters are loonies, just like not all ukip supporters are racist right wing bigots.
But they are the most vocal and run the policies for those parties, the latest labour initiative is that anyone who identifies as a woman should be entitled to be treated as a woman regardless of whether they physically are or not. Ridiculous.
Why is that ridiculous?
Because an old perv like Paddy could walk into a ladies only gym class or ladies toilet and say "I'm a lady" and according to Corbyn's law any attempt to throw the old perv out would be gender discrimination and could lead in prosecution of the gym or cloakroom owner and the person who threw the perv out.
Is that not ridiculous or are you advocating that that this is ok in your book and you are happy for a male pervert to go into the changing rooms with your daughters?
The bit in bold is complete and utter tosh. Fake news tosh.

You are looking at this from a very weird and ill informed position.

You are letting your hatred for the left cloud your judgement nik.
Here Col, you told me that it is utter tosh and fake news and that my view on it was wierd and ill informed.

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:26 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote: But they are the most vocal and run the policies for those parties, the latest labour initiative is that anyone who identifies as a woman should be entitled to be treated as a woman regardless of whether they physically are or not. Ridiculous.
Why is that ridiculous?
Because an old perv like Paddy could walk into a ladies only gym class or ladies toilet and say "I'm a lady" and according to Corbyn's law any attempt to throw the old perv out would be gender discrimination and could lead in prosecution of the gym or cloakroom owner and the person who threw the perv out.
Is that not ridiculous or are you advocating that that this is ok in your book and you are happy for a male pervert to go into the changing rooms with your daughters?
The bit in bold is complete and utter tosh. Fake news tosh.

You are looking at this from a very weird and ill informed position.

You are letting your hatred for the left cloud your judgement nik.
Here Col, you told me that it is utter tosh and fake news and that my view on it was wierd and ill informed.

Nikki lad you need to read/watch the articles you post mate.

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:32 pm

Niks argument from day one has been that its the loony left that are pushing this agenda.

Well Nik lad I have some news for you.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Booji Boy wrote:Niks argument from day one has been that its the loony left that are pushing this agenda.

I worry about you Col I really do.

This was an interview with David Lidington from last week, watch from 7:45 onwards. This guy is effectively the deputy prime minister and he confirms what I said to you a week ago that Greening has gone and this proposal (given to the government by the equalitees select committee) has yet to be decided upon by the new department head and has yet to go to a public consultation. Remember that governments are duty bound to look into and consult upon recommendations from parliamentary select committees. Watch this and then tell me this is a government POLICY that they are PUSHING THROUGH. :DDD: (Incidentally it will never get through any public consultation hence why they are on about public consultation and not just presenting it to the house as policy). Listen to the wording in the answers.

7:45 Onwards

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05wbx54

Now watch Jeremy Corbyn ON THE SAME DAY confirming that labour policy is that self identification is labour policy and he poo poos the concerns of women who are worried.

From 16:20 onwards

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05wbxhl

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:05 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:Niks argument from day one has been that its the loony left that are pushing this agenda.

I worry about you Col I really do.

This was an interview with David Lidington from last week, watch from 7:45 onwards. This guy is effectively the deputy prime minister and he confirms what I said to you a week ago that Greening has gone and this proposal (given to the government by the equalitees select committee) has yet to be decided upon by the new department head and has yet to go to a public consultation. Remember that governments are duty bound to look into and consult upon recommendations from parliamentary select committees. Watch this and then tell me this is a government POLICY that they are PUSHING THROUGH. :DDD: (Incidentally it will never get through any public consultation hence why they are on about public consultation and not just presenting it to the house as policy). Listen to the wording in the answers.

7:45 Onwards

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05wbx54

Now watch Jeremy Corbyn ON THE SAME DAY confirming that labour policy is that self identification is labour policy and he poo poos the concerns of women who are worried.

From 16:20 onwards

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05wbxhl
Nik where do I say the government are pushing this through as policy? They are merely considering it.

You stated that the loony left were pushing this agenda, I corrected you and now you seem to be all upset and confused.

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Nik are you in the group that wants a doctors note to confirm that a person has transitioned?

For me changing the process to make it much easier would seem to be a far more fairer and unjustifiably less expensive way of doing it than the draconian way it is done just now. Even your beloved tories agree with that.

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:11 pm

This is from 2011, look who is a signatory.

Cannot make this up.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... n-plan.pdf

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:16 pm

Oh no government policy.

"However, the 2010 act stipulates a person is no longer requires to be
under medical supervision - so a person who decides to live permanently in the
opposite gender, and whether completes or forgoes any medical procedure, is
still protected by the act."

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Fuuck those loony lefites and their fight for gender equality, I am going to start supporting the tories who seem to extremely progressive in pursuing equal rights for the LGBT community.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:19 pm

And I explained a week ago and above that any government is duty bound to consider any recommendation made by select committees

It's already labour policy and was in their election manifesto, they have pushed it through to have trans people on their women only candidate lists.

Incidentally you might be interested to know (because I do) that the women and equalities select committee is made up of ten MPs - 5 Labour 1 SNP and then 4 Conservatives so I make that 6 from the left and 4 the right - well there's a surprise.

But you are right of course Col, this has nothing to do with the looney left wing policies :DDD:

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Booji Boy wrote:Nik are you in the group that wants a doctors note to confirm that a person has transitioned?

For me changing the process to make it much easier would seem to be a far more fairer and unjustifiably less expensive way of doing it than the draconian way it is done just now. Even your beloved tories agree with that.

Nik?

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:28 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:Ah the stupidity of the looney left who shout on and on about equality, how everyone should be treated equally and get the same opportunities in life and then produce women only shortlists for their parliamentary candidates, you couldn't make it up.

The majority of all models are there for one reason and one reason only, to make a product look good, be it underwear, clothing, perfume, electronic goods or the PDC. It stands to reason then that if walking on stage in a dress advertising darts is demeaning to women then surely getting you kit off to advertise knickers or perfume is worse yet we see no movement to stop this kind of advertising.

Emancipation is all about having the freedoms to do the things that you want to do, what this is actually doing is eradicating the freedoms of the individual to appease a very vocal group of so called equality campaigners.
Can I ask why it is always the loony left you refer to?

I am left leaning but certainly not a loony.
Because it is usually either labour or green party activists that promote this type of nonsense.
Complete and utter bullshit as has been proved time and time again by me in this thread.

That is all I am discussing Nik.

For once in your life hold your hands up and admit you made a booboo.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:35 pm

Booji Boy wrote:Oh no government policy.

"However, the 2010 act stipulates a person is no longer requires to be
under medical supervision - so a person who decides to live permanently in the
opposite gender, and whether completes or forgoes any medical procedure, is
still protected by the act."
You do know that you have just quoted the equality act 2010 which deals with discrimination in the workplace and is itended to stop someone who announces that they want to change gender from being unfairly treated by employers or public bodies such as councils just because of their choice?

This at no point gives them LEGAL status to self declaration of their chosen gender in the eyes of the law because if it did then we would not be having this conversation, the labour party would not have had to put it in their manifesto and the select committee would not have recommended it to the government for consultation.

How giddy did you get when you thought you'd found something? :DDD:

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:36 pm

Thank god for this loony.

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:37 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:Ah the stupidity of the looney left who shout on and on about equality, how everyone should be treated equally and get the same opportunities in life and then produce women only shortlists for their parliamentary candidates, you couldn't make it up.

The majority of all models are there for one reason and one reason only, to make a product look good, be it underwear, clothing, perfume, electronic goods or the PDC. It stands to reason then that if walking on stage in a dress advertising darts is demeaning to women then surely getting you kit off to advertise knickers or perfume is worse yet we see no movement to stop this kind of advertising.

Emancipation is all about having the freedoms to do the things that you want to do, what this is actually doing is eradicating the freedoms of the individual to appease a very vocal group of so called equality campaigners.

Because it is usually either labour or green party activists that promote this type of nonsense.
Complete and utter bullshit as has been proved time and time again by me in this thread.

Nik?

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:44 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:

Where?

I stand fully by my assertion that it is the left wing that are pushing this agenda forward as has been shown by me in the mere fact that the Labour party put self declaration in their manifesto, the conservatives did not.
The green paty went even further and put this in their manifesto:
"Improve access to medical
services and gender identity
clinics, particularly for trans and
non-binary young people.
»» Remove the spousal veto so that
trans people can acquire their
gender recognition certificate
without having to obtain
permission from their spouse.
»» Strengthen hate crime legislation
and public education to tackle
harassment and abuse of trans
and non-binary people, especially
women.
»» Update the Gender Recognition
Act to allow trans youth and
non-binary people to get legal
recognition through selfdeclaration.
»» Campaign for an X gender marker
to be added to passports for
non-binary and intersex people
who wish to use it."

But it has nothing to do with Labour or the Greens, no siree

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:48 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:

Where?

I stand fully by my assertion that it is the left wing that are pushing this agenda forward as has been shown by me in the mere fact that the Labour party put self declaration in their manifesto, the conservatives did not.
The green paty went even further and put this in their manifesto:
"Improve access to medical
services and gender identity
clinics, particularly for trans and
non-binary young people.
»» Remove the spousal veto so that
trans people can acquire their
gender recognition certificate
without having to obtain
permission from their spouse.
»» Strengthen hate crime legislation
and public education to tackle
harassment and abuse of trans
and non-binary people, especially
women.
»» Update the Gender Recognition
Act to allow trans youth and
non-binary people to get legal
recognition through selfdeclaration.
»» Campaign for an X gender marker
to be added to passports for
non-binary and intersex people
who wish to use it."

But it has nothing to do with Labour or the Greens, no siree

Oh Dear

I have never ever said it has nothing to do with the left. :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

"The Equality Act 2010 legally protects people from discrimination in the workplace and in wider society."

"1. Types of discrimination ('protected characteristics')
It is against the law to discriminate against anyone because of:

being married or in a civil partnership
being pregnant or on maternity leave
disability
race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin
religion, belief or lack of religion/belief
sex
sexual orientation"

Nik. hold your hands up for once and admit you were wrong in your assertion that it is only the left that fights for the rights of LGBT community and we can put this whole tiresome argument to bed.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:49 pm

I stated that Labour and the Green party were pushing this forward, the policy appeared in the manifesto of LABOUR and the GREEN PARTY

The policy did not appear in the TORY party manifesto

Case well and truly rested I think.

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”