England Chairman in Offensive (to some) Rant

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
Skewball
International

Re: England Chairman in Offensive (to some) Rant

Post by Skewball » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:27 pm

If they want to wear it then let 'em. Doesn't cause me any grief and I'm yet to see any evidence of them bring used to hide faces in crime.
I'm happy to respect people's religion in this country. This country has been made up immigrants for thousands of years.
Did anyone see that programme the other night about 'cheddar man' - the oldest whole skeleton of an ancient Britain. He was black.

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:39 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
Very good question Nik, and one you would think I would ethically struggle to answer.

My understanding is that the holy text of the religion they choose to follows advises them to wear the burka or they choose to interpret the text as advising them to wear the burka. I have zero problem with that at all.

The subjugation argument is a difficult one. Many muslim women have stood up against the wearing of the burka and I support them fully, but until there is unity among all then I have to respect that it is in my opinion the womens choice to follow that religion and thereby abide by the text as they interpret it.

Is not also true that in more moderate muslim communities the wearing of the burka is a choice?
Yes it is and again I know muslim women who won't wear it at all and only slip a scarf over their heads when they go to family events where their parents or grandparents are going to be there :)

I went to a friend's house for an evening and the food was brought out to just me, my friend and his son by his wife and daughters. Now I always considered him a reasonable chap who always was respectful to women etc. but the wife and girls were not permitted to join the men for food, they ate in the kitchen.

I had hoped that these old fashioned religious throwbacks would die out as the generations integrate more but the problem lately is that some are going the other way and becoming more devout. A good Sikh friend whom I went to school with met his wife a week before his wedding, all had been arranged and he felt it was his duty to do as his parents asked. Thankfully she was a really nice girl and they are happy but it does show that religion and what we think is right and proper as a society are not always bedfellows.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:41 pm

Skewball wrote:If they want to wear it then let 'em. Doesn't cause me any grief and I'm yet to see any evidence of them bring used to hide faces in crime.
I'm happy to respect people's religion in this country. This country has been made up immigrants for thousands of years.
Did anyone see that programme the other night about 'cheddar man' - the oldest whole skeleton of an ancient Britain. He was black.
You sound shocked, human life began in Africa and we are all descended from early man, innit blood. :)

Skewball
International

Re: RE: Re: England Chairman in Offensive (to some) Rant

Post by Skewball » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:49 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Skewball wrote:If they want to wear it then let 'em. Doesn't cause me any grief and I'm yet to see any evidence of them bring used to hide faces in crime.
You sound shocked, human life began in Africa and we are all descended from early man, innit blood. :)
Indeed but cheddar man was much later than that :)

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:50 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Human life was created by god almighty.

ifm
International

Post by ifm » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:51 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
:grin:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

Garry Murphy
International

Post by Garry Murphy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:02 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

you actually believed that.
I thought the part where they said the house was in dublin might have been a clue it was a wind up

priceless
Oh Garry, maybe the tale of him knocking your door is untrue (i highly doubt it) but he definitely knows your address (i do too ;-) ), your wifes business address petal and everything else about you.
Wow

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Typical IFM, Incapable of admitting he is wrong....ever.
Will continue to make wild claims rather than admit he was played like a sucker.

I must have some house , where my living room is in Cork but the front door is in Dublin :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Its the bit about him saying he knows your wifes work address that I was wowing at. Not many people go as low as that.
Again , yet another lie by him

He is unable and unwilling to ever admit he is wrong.
I know for a fact he is lying so much so I am asking him to post my wifes business address.

I bet he wont and will make an excuse....

Prove me wrong IFM

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:13 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Well there's that discussion stopped.

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:18 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Well there's that discussion stopped.
Well I hooked ifm again. So its all good.

Booji Boy
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: England Chairman in Offensive (to some) Rant

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote: Oh Garry, maybe the tale of him knocking your door is untrue (i highly doubt it) but he definitely knows your address (i do too ;-) ), your wifes business address petal and everything else about you.
Wow

Will continue to make wild claims rather than admit he was played like a sucker.

I must have some house , where my living room is in Cork but the front door is in Dublin :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Its the bit about him saying he knows your wifes work address that I was wowing at. Not many people go as low as that.

I know for a fact he is lying so much so I am asking him to post my wifes business address.

Prove me wrong IFM
I am not a racist jc, but is it the shapla tandoori in temple bar =)

ifm
International

Post by ifm » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:Wow

Prove me wrong IFM

It's a flower shop.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

ifm
International

Post by ifm » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:23 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote: Oh Garry, maybe the tale of him knocking your door is untrue (i highly doubt it) but he definitely knows your address (i do too ;-) ), your wifes business address petal and everything else about you.
Wow

Prove me wrong IFM
Garry once again proving how dense he is, where did i say i knew your wifes business address?
In your own time.......

Madsocks

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:28 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Wow

Prove me wrong IFM
I am assuming her work office address will be Cork town hall, judging by the photos she posted she is obviously a social worker assigned to a homeless old man with two dogs. :IIII:

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:30 pm

ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Ginge wrote:Well this is going very well.
been hilarious.

IFM contradicting himself, name calling, blaming mods, the meltdown in full mode
I don't think you understand what a contradiction is, a contradiction is for example claiming you would have no issue looking people you had slagged off on the internet in the eye and repeating it to their face but then sending your wife to the door while you hide under the bed.

I thought the part where they said the house was in dublin might have been a clue it was a wind up

priceless
Oh Garry, maybe the tale of him knocking your door is untrue (i highly doubt it) but he definitely knows your address (i do too ;-) ), your wifes business address petal and everything else about you.
So you know garys home address but not his wifes business address despite knowing what type of business it is?

You truly are a weasily low life Sexy.

ifm
International

Post by ifm » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:32 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
been hilarious.

IFM contradicting himself, name calling, blaming mods, the meltdown in full mode
I don't think you understand what a contradiction is, a contradiction is for example claiming you would have no issue looking people you had slagged off on the internet in the eye and repeating it to their face but then sending your wife to the door while you hide under the bed.

priceless
So you know garys home address but not his wifes business address despite knowing what type of business it is?

I've said for over a year (longer probably) i was sent his address, i've never revealed or passed it on so i think you need to rethink your wording.

Madsocks

Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:37 pm

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote: I don't think you understand what a contradiction is, a contradiction is for example claiming you would have no issue looking people you had slagged off on the internet in the eye and repeating it to their face but then sending your wife to the door while you hide under the bed.

priceless

I've said for over a year (longer probably) i was sent his address, i've never revealed or passed it on so i think you need to rethink your wording.
Indeed.

Col's obsession is very strong.

He is consumed.

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:39 pm

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote: I don't think you understand what a contradiction is, a contradiction is for example claiming you would have no issue looking people you had slagged off on the internet in the eye and repeating it to their face but then sending your wife to the door while you hide under the bed.

priceless

You have proved yourself to be as much of a Sexy as gary by using his wife to try and score points.

Like I said, Sexy behaviour.

ifm
International

Post by ifm » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:41 pm

Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

priceless

You have proved yourself to be as much of a Sexy as gary by using his wife to try and score points.

Like I said, Sexy behaviour.

I knew you were obsessed but that is going too far :DDD: :DDD:

Madsocks

Bob Ross.
Feather Flights

Post by Bob Ross. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:08 pm

But still, the question remains: who did worse, the Russians or Tommy Thompson?

Garry Murphy
International

Post by Garry Murphy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:11 pm

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

Prove me wrong IFM

It's a flower shop.

This is priceless

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”