England Chairman in Offensive (to some) Rant

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
ifm
International

Re: England Chairman in Offensive (to some) Rant

Post by ifm » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:35 pm

Skewball wrote:Can you add this to the 'breakdown' list please.
You won't get a smiley that way bottom rung, put a bit more effort in ;-)
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

Garry Murphy
International

Post by Garry Murphy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:54 pm

Ginge wrote:Well this is going very well.
been hilarious.

IFM contradicting himself, name calling, blaming mods, the meltdown in full mode

ifm
International

Post by ifm » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:08 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
been hilarious.

IFM contradicting himself, name calling, blaming mods, the meltdown in full mode
I don't think you understand what a contradiction is, a contradiction is for example claiming you would have no issue looking people you had slagged off on the internet in the eye and repeating it to their face but then sending your wife to the door while you hide under the bed.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks

Garry Murphy
International

Post by Garry Murphy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:16 pm

ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
been hilarious.

I don't think you understand what a contradiction is, a contradiction is for example claiming you would have no issue looking people you had slagged off on the internet in the eye and repeating it to their face but then sending your wife to the door while you hide under the bed.
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

you actually believed that.
I thought the part where they said the house was in dublin might have been a clue it was a wind up

priceless

Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Re: RE: Re: England Chairman in Offensive (to some) Rant

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:50 pm

Skewball wrote:Ifm being a dick again. And you can take that to court lol !!!
Take him to the cleaners, Ian.

DavidOwen67
International

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:02 am

Bloody hell.
KKK outfit is racist as it embodies the ideals of a racist organisation.

The burqa is a religious garment so Tonmy's comments are religionist.

As all religion is silly supernatural mumbo jumbo I have no issue with any aspect of any religion being criticised.

There's been silly comments from both sides. :D

ifm
International

Post by ifm » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:34 am

DavidOwen67 wrote:Bloody hell.

As all religion is silly supernatural mumbo jumbo I have no issue with any aspect of any religion being criticised.

Racist

Madsocks

ifm
International

Post by ifm » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:37 am

Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
been hilarious.

I thought the part where they said the house was in dublin might have been a clue it was a wind up

priceless
Oh Garry, maybe the tale of him knocking your door is untrue (i highly doubt it) but he definitely knows your address (i do too ;-) ), your wifes business address petal and everything else about you.

Madsocks

DavidOwen67
International

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:37 am

ifm wrote:

Racist
Brummie is not a race. :D

ifm
International

Post by ifm » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:38 am

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Skewball wrote:Ifm being a dick again. And you can take that to court lol !!!
Take him to the cleaners, Ian.
A minnow, i've become bored of him now.

Madsocks

ifm
International

Post by ifm » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:42 am

I agree about the KKK.
Tommy is talking about allowing the burka for fear of upsetting a religion, he cites how some countries now ban it for practical not religious purposes.
Yes, religion is voodoo.
The loonie lefties are always silly.

Madsocks

ifm
International

Post by ifm » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:43 am

DavidOwen67 wrote:
ifm wrote:

Racist
Brummie is not a race. :D
If it were it would be a superior race.

Madsocks

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:44 am

I can kind of see what Tommy was trying to get at with the clothing comment but he's way off, the kkk is not a religion but a racist organisation which believes that as white Anglo saxon protestants they have the right to persecute anyone who does not conform to their ideals. The sheet and hood was worn to hide their identity.
In the case of the burka it is a symbol of a proud Muslim woman of faith or a woman who is forced to wear that outfit depending upon who you believe bug it is not worn just to hide their identity in order for them to commit acts of persecution against someone of a different faith.

Very bad comparison but I don't see it as a racist comparison although in the current politically correct climate anything and everything seems to be either racist or sexist in the eyes of the looneys.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

ifm
International

Post by ifm » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:58 am

nikkiboy wrote:I can kind of see what Tommy was trying to get at with the clothing comment but he's way off, the kkk is not a religion but a racist organisation which believes that as white Anglo saxon protestants they have the right to persecute anyone who does not conform to their ideals. The sheet and hood was worn to hide their identity.
In the case of the burka it is a symbol of a proud Muslim woman of faith or a woman who is forced to wear that outfit depending upon who you believe bug it is not worn just to hide their identity in order for them to commit acts of persecution against someone of a different faith.

Very bad comparison but I don't see it as a racist comparison although in the current politically correct climate anything and everything seems to be either racist or sexist in the eyes of the looneys.
Oh yeah, he's confused two different things certainly but maybe his point is that though neither are illegal one will get you arrested whereas both should be outlawed.
IMO all garments that prevent identification should be outlawed purely for identification reasons, religion should not even be considered.

Madsocks

DavidOwen67
International

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:15 am

ifm wrote:

I agree about the KKK.
Tommy is talking about allowing the burka for fear of upsetting a religion, he cites how some countries now ban it for practical not religious purposes.
Yes, religion is voodoo.
The loonie lefties are always silly.
I'm a leftie. Branding people to make a point is silly. Just like religion.

Tommy has said nothing racist.

Wearing a certain style of garment because you're scared of being punished by an omnipotent invisible man who lives in the sky is far more silly and deserves ridicule IMHO.

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:52 am

ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
been hilarious.

priceless
Oh Garry, maybe the tale of him knocking your door is untrue (i highly doubt it) but he definitely knows your address (i do too ;-) ), your wifes business address petal and everything else about you.
Wow

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:52 am

The right is coming.

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:53 am

Oh and go me.

Garry Murphy
International

Post by Garry Murphy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:07 am

Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
been hilarious.

priceless
Wow

Typical IFM, Incapable of admitting he is wrong....ever.
Will continue to make wild claims rather than admit he was played like a sucker.

I must have some house , where my living room is in Cork but the front door is in Dublin :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:08 am

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... their-face

I can only recall one high profile case of crime involving a burka and that was when that guy escaped from prison wearing one.

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”