Page 11 of 11

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:36 pm
by DavidOwen67
I like Ian. He's good company on the occasions I've met him and a hell of a player on his day.

But he really believes this stuff, bless him.

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:30 pm
by nikkiboy
Always liked Ian but he's like someone else we know in that once they've had a good drink they get a bit emotional and lose all self control in their posts, now who was the other guy, its on the tip of my tongue, David something. :)

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:14 pm
by DavidOwen67
nikkiboy wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:30 pm
Always liked Ian but he's like someone else we know in that once they've had a good drink they get a bit emotional and lose all self control in their posts, now who was the other guy, its on the tip of my tongue, David something. :)
Who's put 50p in you today? :D

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:58 pm
by NvH
nikkiboy wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:30 pm
Always liked Ian but he's like someone else we know in that once they've had a good drink they get a bit emotional and lose all self control in their posts, now who was the other guy, its on the tip of my tongue, David something. :)
Green

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:36 pm
by Ginge

ifm wrote:OK, we have all watched this place descend from a balanced, interesting, topical forum which actually included as posters many of the best darters in the world to a bdo hatchet job, that's fine btw
Hmm. Very similar to a phrase used tonight that....

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:04 pm
by ChrisW
If only someone had pointed this out from the start.

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:06 pm
by Wazza180
Ginge wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:36 pm
ifm wrote:OK, we have all watched this place descend from a balanced, interesting, topical forum which actually included as posters many of the best darters in the world to a bdo hatchet job, that's fine btw
Hmm. Very similar to a phrase used tonight that....
Ahhh my favourite stalker.

Although you have been a bit quieter since I brought up the Bolton incident. I wonder why.

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:06 pm
by Ginge
Yes, have barely posted on the forum since

Any new material, Ian?

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:09 pm
by Wazza180
Ginge wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:06 pm
Yes, have barely posted on the forum since ImageImageImage

Any new material, Ian?
Plenty, but we all know your lapdog would delete it.

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:10 pm
by Ginge
Lapdog klaxon!

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:17 pm
by Black Velvet
Behave yourself ffs Ian 😂

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:36 pm
by Paddy McGinty
Once the BDO folds this place will cease to exist.......

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:36 pm
by nikkiboy
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:36 pm
Once the BDO folds this place will cease to exist.......
Fek off back to WDF Fanatics.

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:05 pm
by Black Velvet
ifm wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:33 am
One who is so convinced he actually now has power he does nothing but copy n paste graphs literally nobody is interested in and deletes any kind of reasonable comment on any pdc thread while letting anything go on bdo ones.
In Wazza180's defence, this bit was spot on.

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:08 pm
by nikkiboy
Black Velvet wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:05 pm
ifm wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:33 am
One who is so convinced he actually now has power he does nothing but copy n paste graphs literally nobody is interested in and deletes any kind of reasonable comment on any pdc thread while letting anything go on bdo ones.
In Wazza180's defence, this bit was spot on.
Slow day Liam?

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:12 pm
by Black Velvet
I don't think that's about you mate. Real name alert!

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:01 pm
by nikkiboy
Black Velvet wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:12 pm
I don't think that's about you mate. Real name alert!
Duh, I know.

Re: The death of a forum

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:10 pm
by Black Velvet
You seem to be having a shocker on some of the other threads today, so I hope your day improves.