Katie Hopkins

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
oche balboa
International
Posts: 12334
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by oche balboa » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:01 pm

NvH wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:15 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:52 pm
NvH wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:12 pm
How is it a shit post? Of course I have no remorse. I have never owned or transported any slaves.

I'm just trying to explain how the world has always worked. Whoever had the most power at the time, whether it be the Muslims, Europeans or Americans have abused that power and subjugated others.

But I'll confess, I have no shame about slavery. I'd be more ashamed if we were so weak and technologically backwards that we were enslaved by others ;)

Sorry, but that's the response your comments deserve. Your stupidity isn't limited to darts alone, it seems.
Oh dear, It's you who are the silly sausage, you have no shame? Having no shame about slavery just about sums you up, you belong in the neolithic age, your selfish views have no place in a modern progressive society, I feel sorry for you.
Ok now I know you're trolling. Anyone who calls themselves a progressive is usually anything but. Have you seen a YouTube show called The Young Turks? They call themselves progressives while pretending the Armenian genocide never happened and wanting people shut down for their views. When an ex-Muslim (or more liberal Muslims) speak out about their own or ex religion, they are abused by "progressives" for daring to educate the rest of us about the murkier side of their religion (forced marriage, honour killings, extra-judicial executions, murdering people at a rock concert in Paris or a pop concert in Manchester, demanding equal rights where they are a minority while giving no rights to minorities in majority Muslim countries, etc). But people like Ayaan Hirsi Ali are shut down. Why? When did the truth become offensive?

Progressives are the kind of people who see themselves as Liberals while trying at the same time to shut down anyone who is right of centre (or sometimes even left of centre if they said something about Islam which didn't mention that it was the "religion of peace" and "most feminist religion"). Why are your side so afraid? Is it because the left are very poor orators? That they debate with their heart rather than their brain? That they remember Thatcher vs Foot or Thatcher vs Kinnock and shudder at the intellectual chasm? I would never object to anyone speaking at my local university, no matter how dumb and left wing they were.

A liberal does not shut down debate. I'm more liberal than you and most of your ilk (if you really believe in what you're saying which, given your history, is not something I accept at face value - you pretend to hate the PDC and love the BDO on here but you're not quite the same off the forums, are you? ;)

Why would I have shame about slavery when I played no part in it? I doubt a single person on this forum has any shame about it, I just don't pretend to be some kind of caring and sharing saint. I'm selfish, sure, I do what's best for me and my family. So does everyone else.

The main point stands though, that slavery wasn't limited to the Atlantic. We aren't the only country with such a past. Why that caused any issue with you, I have no idea. The past has never changed so quickly, eh? ;)
And its still happening in islamic countries. Of course people on this very forum will say we are "Islamophobic" for mentioning it
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30438
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by nikkiboy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:18 pm

For Paddy:
No it doesn't but then no we haven't been paying the money to slavers up until 2015, the compensation was paid in the proceeding years after abolition. What we have been paying back is the loan and interest. You must remember that at the time £20m was about half the UK's whole income so they borrowed it over a protracted period of time.
At no point in the last 100 odd years has a penny gone to a former slave owner, that's just a lie.
Stop reading the guardian, please.

And you agree with my last two paragraphs where I state that telling black kids they'll never get anywhere because of the white man and white kids to be ashamed of themselves? You've spent all this time telling me and NVH that we should be ashamed of Britain's past.

Confused, you will be when the woke agenda changes again.
I suppose your next crusade is that we shouldn't be deporting black foreign criminals?
Of course you'll jump up and down for these 200 but completely ignore the 6000 odd white Albanians, Lithuanians, Romanians and Serbs we deported at the same time.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Wazza180
Pub Champion
Posts: 512
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:24 pm

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Wazza180 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:13 pm

Typical tactic of the left is to call anyone who disagrees with them racist.

I have to hand it to them, they come up with some creative ways of doing so.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 24345
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:57 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:18 pm
For Paddy:
No it doesn't but then no we haven't been paying the money to slavers up until 2015, the compensation was paid in the proceeding years after abolition. What we have been paying back is the loan and interest. You must remember that at the time £20m was about half the UK's whole income so they borrowed it over a protracted period of time.
At no point in the last 100 odd years has a penny gone to a former slave owner, that's just a lie.
Stop reading the guardian, please.

And you agree with my last two paragraphs where I state that telling black kids they'll never get anywhere because of the white man and white kids to be ashamed of themselves? You've spent all this time telling me and NVH that we should be ashamed of Britain's past.

Confused, you will be when the woke agenda changes again.
I suppose your next crusade is that we shouldn't be deporting black foreign criminals?
Of course you'll jump up and down for these 200 but completely ignore the 6000 odd white Albanians, Lithuanians, Romanians and Serbs we deported at the same time.
Ha ha ha.......so why are white nonces like Rolf Harris not deported........ Oh wait he's not black.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 24345
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:59 pm

Wazza180 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:13 pm
Typical tactic of the left is to call anyone who disagrees with them racist.

I have to hand it to them, they come up with some creative ways of doing so.
No that's what the right say about the left when they are losing the
argument ...
Last edited by Paddy McGinty on Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30438
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by nikkiboy » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:21 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:57 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:18 pm
For Paddy:
No it doesn't but then no we haven't been paying the money to slavers up until 2015, the compensation was paid in the proceeding years after abolition. What we have been paying back is the loan and interest. You must remember that at the time £20m was about half the UK's whole income so they borrowed it over a protracted period of time.
At no point in the last 100 odd years has a penny gone to a former slave owner, that's just a lie.
Stop reading the guardian, please.

And you agree with my last two paragraphs where I state that telling black kids they'll never get anywhere because of the white man and white kids to be ashamed of themselves? You've spent all this time telling me and NVH that we should be ashamed of Britain's past.

Confused, you will be when the woke agenda changes again.
I suppose your next crusade is that we shouldn't be deporting black foreign criminals?
Of course you'll jump up and down for these 200 but completely ignore the 6000 odd white Albanians, Lithuanians, Romanians and Serbs we deported at the same time.
Ha ha ha.......so why are white nonces like Rolf Harris not deported........ Oh wait he's not black.
Which part of the law states that we can only deport non British citizens are you struggling with? Rolf Harris is unfortunately, a British citizen. Why I hear you ask? Well when he was born in the 1930s Australia did not exist as a country and therefore he was born with British citizenship.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 24345
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Paddy McGinty » Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:38 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:21 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:57 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:18 pm
For Paddy:
No it doesn't but then no we haven't been paying the money to slavers up until 2015, the compensation was paid in the proceeding years after abolition. What we have been paying back is the loan and interest. You must remember that at the time £20m was about half the UK's whole income so they borrowed it over a protracted period of time.
At no point in the last 100 odd years has a penny gone to a former slave owner, that's just a lie.
Stop reading the guardian, please.

And you agree with my last two paragraphs where I state that telling black kids they'll never get anywhere because of the white man and white kids to be ashamed of themselves? You've spent all this time telling me and NVH that we should be ashamed of Britain's past.

Confused, you will be when the woke agenda changes again.
I suppose your next crusade is that we shouldn't be deporting black foreign criminals?
Of course you'll jump up and down for these 200 but completely ignore the 6000 odd white Albanians, Lithuanians, Romanians and Serbs we deported at the same time.
Ha ha ha.......so why are white nonces like Rolf Harris not deported........ Oh wait he's not black.
Which part of the law states that we can only deport non British citizens are you struggling with? Rolf Harris is unfortunately, a British citizen. Why I hear you ask? Well when he was born in the 1930s Australia did not exist as a country and therefore he was born with British citizenship.
Born in Australia, Up to 1962 all Jamaicans had British citenship.....
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30438
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by nikkiboy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:13 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:38 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:21 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:57 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:18 pm
For Paddy:
No it doesn't but then no we haven't been paying the money to slavers up until 2015, the compensation was paid in the proceeding years after abolition. What we have been paying back is the loan and interest. You must remember that at the time £20m was about half the UK's whole income so they borrowed it over a protracted period of time.
At no point in the last 100 odd years has a penny gone to a former slave owner, that's just a lie.
Stop reading the guardian, please.

And you agree with my last two paragraphs where I state that telling black kids they'll never get anywhere because of the white man and white kids to be ashamed of themselves? You've spent all this time telling me and NVH that we should be ashamed of Britain's past.

Confused, you will be when the woke agenda changes again.
I suppose your next crusade is that we shouldn't be deporting black foreign criminals?
Of course you'll jump up and down for these 200 but completely ignore the 6000 odd white Albanians, Lithuanians, Romanians and Serbs we deported at the same time.
Ha ha ha.......so why are white nonces like Rolf Harris not deported........ Oh wait he's not black.
Which part of the law states that we can only deport non British citizens are you struggling with? Rolf Harris is unfortunately, a British citizen. Why I hear you ask? Well when he was born in the 1930s Australia did not exist as a country and therefore he was born with British citizenship.
Born in Australia, Up to 1962 all Jamaicans had British citenship.....
And those that moved to the UK before independence kept it, those that stayed in Jamaica lost their citizenship on day 1 of independence. This was after the citizenship act 1948 which covered Canada, NZ, Australia, Fiji and a few others and therefore the same conditions did not apply, mainly because some countries did not enshrine the same provisions in law.

Cut a long story short, Rolf holds British citizenship.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 24345
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:36 am

nikkiboy wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:13 am
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:38 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:21 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:57 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:18 pm
For Paddy:
No it doesn't but then no we haven't been paying the money to slavers up until 2015, the compensation was paid in the proceeding years after abolition. What we have been paying back is the loan and interest. You must remember that at the time £20m was about half the UK's whole income so they borrowed it over a protracted period of time.
At no point in the last 100 odd years has a penny gone to a former slave owner, that's just a lie.
Stop reading the guardian, please.

And you agree with my last two paragraphs where I state that telling black kids they'll never get anywhere because of the white man and white kids to be ashamed of themselves? You've spent all this time telling me and NVH that we should be ashamed of Britain's past.

Confused, you will be when the woke agenda changes again.
I suppose your next crusade is that we shouldn't be deporting black foreign criminals?
Of course you'll jump up and down for these 200 but completely ignore the 6000 odd white Albanians, Lithuanians, Romanians and Serbs we deported at the same time.
Ha ha ha.......so why are white nonces like Rolf Harris not deported........ Oh wait he's not black.
Which part of the law states that we can only deport non British citizens are you struggling with? Rolf Harris is unfortunately, a British citizen. Why I hear you ask? Well when he was born in the 1930s Australia did not exist as a country and therefore he was born with British citizenship.
Born in Australia, Up to 1962 all Jamaicans had British citenship.....
And those that moved to the UK before independence kept it, those that stayed in Jamaica lost their citizenship on day 1 of independence. This was after the citizenship act 1948 which covered Canada, NZ, Australia, Fiji and a few others and therefore the same conditions did not apply, mainly because some countries did not enshrine the same provisions in law.

Cut a long story short, Rolf holds British citizenship.
So does Shamima Begum....... can you not see the double standards based on the colour of one's skin ..
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30438
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by nikkiboy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 am

Shamima Begum had the same status as Rolf Harris correct, she has had her British citizenship removed and is now solely a Bangladeshi citizen and therefore will/should be deported there instead of the UK.
I would have no issue with the UK government removing Rolf's UK citizenship and deporting him to Australia. The same rule of law applies to everyone and the cases you mention which you claim show different treatment actually prove the exact opposite and they have all been treated the same. The only difference between the Begum and Harris cases is that Harris committed his crimes and was incarcerated in the UK, he is out on license, whereas Begum committed her crimes outside the UK and is seeking to come back to the UK.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 24345
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:35 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 am
Shamima Begum had the same status as Rolf Harris correct, she has had her British citizenship removed and is now solely a Bangladeshi citizen and therefore will/should be deported there instead of the UK.
I would have no issue with the UK government removing Rolf's UK citizenship and deporting him to Australia. The same rule of law applies to everyone and the cases you mention which you claim show different treatment actually prove the exact opposite and they have all been treated the same. The only difference between the Begum and Harris cases is that Harris committed his crimes and was incarcerated in the UK, he is out on license, whereas Begum committed her crimes outside the UK and is seeking to come back to the UK.
I'm just wondering why we have not seen plane loads of other nationalities getting deported. I quite agree with you though all foreign criminals should be deported.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30438
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by nikkiboy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:04 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:35 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:33 am
Shamima Begum had the same status as Rolf Harris correct, she has had her British citizenship removed and is now solely a Bangladeshi citizen and therefore will/should be deported there instead of the UK.
I would have no issue with the UK government removing Rolf's UK citizenship and deporting him to Australia. The same rule of law applies to everyone and the cases you mention which you claim show different treatment actually prove the exact opposite and they have all been treated the same. The only difference between the Begum and Harris cases is that Harris committed his crimes and was incarcerated in the UK, he is out on license, whereas Begum committed her crimes outside the UK and is seeking to come back to the UK.
I'm just wondering why we have not seen plane loads of other nationalities getting deported. I quite agree with you though all foreign criminals should be deported.
Last year we deported over 6000 white Eastern Europeans back to Albania, Romania, Lithuania et al but it doesn't fit the left wing media's agenda to report it, better to focus on a plane load of Jamaicans and scream RACISM when in truth it is them that are being racist by only caring about black criminals.

This is the problem with the woke agenda, they are not interested in facts, they only care about things that make them look virtuous, racism, sexism, LGBTQ etc. even in cases where none of these things actually exist.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Rout
International
Posts: 7823
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Rout » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:20 pm

Yes, it's definitely the "left wing" media that misrepresent crime based on ethnicity.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30438
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by nikkiboy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:35 pm

Rout wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:20 pm
Yes, it's definitely the "left wing" media that misrepresent crime based on ethnicity.
No, may I suggest you read it again, I said it was the left wing media who pushed it onto the public agenda. As for crime figures by ethnicity you really do not want to go there Routy but I'm happy to oblige if you think it'll help your cause (it won't).
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Rout
International
Posts: 7823
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Rout » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:32 pm

Not sure what you think "my agenda" is Nikki. As I have repeatedly said, I find the left/right thing embarrassing and frustrating. It only exists as a way to oppress us. I wish people would stop buying into it.

Skewball
International
Posts: 7803
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Skewball » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:52 pm

oppressed??!! :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

FFS, get a grip. In all of human history there is probably no better time to be alive and probably no better country (plenty on a par of course) to be living in.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30438
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by nikkiboy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:00 pm

Skewball wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:52 pm
oppressed??!! :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

FFS, get a grip. In all of human history there is probably no better time to be alive and probably no better country (plenty on a par of course) to be living in.
That's white privilege talking right there :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Rout
International
Posts: 7823
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Rout » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:02 pm

Skewball wrote:oppressed??!! :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

FFS, get a grip. In all of human history there is probably no better time to be alive and probably no better country (plenty on a par of course) to be living in.
Because of technological advances. Nothing to do with the way we are governed. Unless you claim that the plutocracy we live in are responsible for worldwide advances in science.

Take human advancement out of politics and the facts are that the cost of living has increased well beyond wage increases for the average guy. Never before post ww2 has it been harder to get on the property ladder. Much harder to be self employed now than it used to be. Hardly any unions left comparatively speaking. The list goes on. But so long as average Joe's keep protecting the oligarchy, it will only get worse.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30438
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by nikkiboy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:14 pm

Rout wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:02 pm
Skewball wrote:oppressed??!! :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

FFS, get a grip. In all of human history there is probably no better time to be alive and probably no better country (plenty on a par of course) to be living in.
Because of technological advances. Nothing to do with the way we are governed. Unless you claim that the plutocracy we live in are responsible for worldwide advances in science.

Take human advancement out of politics and the facts are that the cost of living has increased well beyond wage increases for the average guy. Never before post ww2 has it been harder to get on the property ladder. Much harder to be self employed now than it used to be. Hardly any unions left comparatively speaking.
Biggest load of shite I've ever read, here's a fact for you about home ownership, pre WWII nobody who wasn't gentry, upper or upper middle class owned their own home, nobody, it was unheard of because for one the facility was not there to fund it and two, we were a nation of renters.
Thatcher, that woman you claim hated the working class, made it possible for ordinary people to buy their own house at a reduced rate, this is one move created millions of families who owned their own homes. It created millions of people who suddenly had an asset behind them and a nest egg when the mortgage was paid.
You lament the loss of the same unions that brought the country to their knees in the late 70s, the same unions that forced employers like Royal mail to agree to index linked final salary pensions which put undue burden on current employees and the companies to meet those payments.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Rout
International
Posts: 7823
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Katie Hopkins

Post by Rout » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:19 pm


nikkiboy wrote:
Rout wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:02 pm
Skewball wrote:oppressed??!! :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

FFS, get a grip. In all of human history there is probably no better time to be alive and probably no better country (plenty on a par of course) to be living in.
Because of technological advances. Nothing to do with the way we are governed. Unless you claim that the plutocracy we live in are responsible for worldwide advances in science.

Take human advancement out of politics and the facts are that the cost of living has increased well beyond wage increases for the average guy. Never before post ww2 has it been harder to get on the property ladder. Much harder to be self employed now than it used to be. Hardly any unions left comparatively speaking.
Biggest load of shite I've ever read, here's a fact for you about home ownership, pre WWII nobody who wasn't gentry, upper or upper middle class owned their own home, nobody, it was unheard of because for one the facility was not there to fund it and two, we were a nation of renters.
Thatcher, that woman you claim hated the working class, made it possible for ordinary people to buy their own house at a reduced rate, this is one move created millions of families who owned their own homes. It created millions of people who suddenly had an asset behind them and a nest egg when the mortgage was paid.
You lament the loss of the same unions that brought the country to their knees in the late 70s, the same unions that forced employers like Royal mail to agree to index linked final salary pensions which put undue burden on current employees and the companies to meet those payments.
That's why I said "post ww2". Do you disagree it was easier to buy a house in the few decades post ww2 than it is now?

And selling off social housing under Thatcher and post governments is a huge part of why the media are constantly reporting on a "housing crisis" in 2020.

The world you aspire to live in is scary nick. If it was up to you we will all be working in amazon warehouses before long. Perhaps that's what it will take.

Post Reply

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”