Why is Ginge allowed to troll?

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
Post Reply
Wazza180
Pub Champion
Posts: 601
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:24 pm

Why is Ginge allowed to troll?

Post by Wazza180 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:27 am

I have reported his trolling and other posters have also complained publicly about him spamming threads. Yet it continues.

Other posters have had their posts edited and even suspended this weekend for much less.

One rule for Whinge. Another for everyone else.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 65867
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Why is Ginge allowed to troll?

Post by Ginge » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:32 am

Image

User avatar
ILAD
Superleague Player
Posts: 1532
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: Why is Ginge allowed to troll?

Post by ILAD » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:33 am

Have you not got Ginge mixed up with Supermod?
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 65867
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Why is Ginge allowed to troll?

Post by Ginge » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:34 am

ILAD wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:33 am
So you not have Ginge mixed up with Supermod?
I promised Supermod last night I would stop posting numbers after every post. So have moved on to pictures.

Skewball
International
Posts: 7976
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Why is Ginge allowed to troll?

Post by Skewball » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:34 am

Wazza180 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:27 am
I have reported his trolling and other posters have also complained publicly about him spamming threads. Yet it continues.

Other posters have had their posts edited and even suspended this weekend for much less.

One rule for Whinge. Another for everyone else.
are you crying?

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30549
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Why is Ginge allowed to troll?

Post by nikkiboy » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:16 pm

Ginge wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:34 am
ILAD wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:33 am
So you not have Ginge mixed up with Supermod?
I promised Supermod last night I would stop posting numbers after every post. So have moved on to pictures.
Stop now please, ta muchly.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30549
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: Why is Ginge allowed to troll?

Post by nikkiboy » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:19 pm

Wazza180 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:27 am
I have reported his trolling and other posters have also complained publicly about him spamming threads. Yet it continues.

Other posters have had their posts edited and even suspended this weekend for much less.

One rule for Whinge. Another for everyone else.
He's had his posts edited and deleted as well and is on a warning to stop.

Let's be honest it's no fun anymore as him having the ability to wind you up is akin to shooting fish in a barrel.

Ginge stop spamming and wazza stop whining.

There, normality restored.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 65867
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Why is Ginge allowed to troll?

Post by Ginge » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:34 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:16 pm
Ginge wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:34 am
ILAD wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:33 am
So you not have Ginge mixed up with Supermod?
I promised Supermod last night I would stop posting numbers after every post. So have moved on to pictures.
Stop now please, ta muchly.
OK, I will stop posting numbers and pictures.

oche balboa
International
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Why is Ginge allowed to troll?

Post by oche balboa » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:47 pm

Wazza180 wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:27 am
I have reported his trolling and other posters have also complained publicly about him spamming threads. Yet it continues.

Other posters have had their posts edited and even suspended this weekend for much less.

One rule for Whinge. Another for everyone else.
Borespark loves his posts so wants more trolling
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

Rout
International
Posts: 8263
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:19 am

Re: Why is Ginge allowed to troll?

Post by Rout » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:07 pm

Ginge wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:16 pm
Ginge wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:34 am
ILAD wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:33 am
So you not have Ginge mixed up with Supermod?
I promised Supermod last night I would stop posting numbers after every post. So have moved on to pictures.
Stop now please, ta muchly.
OK, I will stop posting numbers and pictures.
"Numeral system

A numeral system is a writing system for expressing numbers"

Ginge blatantly ignoring admin warnings, there.

Post Reply

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”