Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15950
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by ssjsa » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:55 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:34 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:25 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:12 pm
Ok I will ask.....Moderators.....Why remove/move my replies to posts you have allowed to remain on this topic despite the agreement to remove certain posts in the first place?
Think it has been made clear to both you and those chasing you , what will be allowed and what will not. The same criteria was pmd to all parties, and when those parameters have been breached, action has been taken.
Really?

It is clear to me that unless I attack what has been posted or report it then nothing will be done about posts, How about I start making up shite about you and others on here and see how far it is allowed to go eh?
What is clear is that you are so far up your own arse, that you have little perspective of what is actually going on.

Just for clarity, I personally deleted numerous posts yesterday, as did my moderating colleagues, which fell outside the parameters stipulated, and several members were warned as to their future posting content, and were subsequently banned .

All this whilst you were still in your bed. If you are not happy with how the site is moderated, perhaps your best course of action is to desist posting and reading our boards. :WWWW:
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

daveboygreen
Superleague Player
Posts: 1796
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:58 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:37 pm
I personally think the thread should be locked out of respect to the family. At least until after the funeral.
Thursday I believe.
Very valid comment Chris and I agree but I guess activity on a forum no matter what it is or who about was more important to the mods on here than showing the family or friends of someone who passed away proper respect.

Those running this place have lowered themselves to a new low.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by Ginge » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:00 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:37 pm
I personally think the thread should be locked out of respect to the family. At least until after the funeral.
Thursday I believe.
Very valid comment Chris and I agree but I guess activity on a forum no matter what it is or who about was more important to the mods on here than showing the family or friends of someone who passed away proper respect.

Those running this place have lowered themselves to a new low.
Were you showing a tournament director respect when you wished he would die of cancer, for which there were witnesses?

daveboygreen
Superleague Player
Posts: 1796
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:01 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:55 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:34 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:25 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:12 pm
Ok I will ask.....Moderators.....Why remove/move my replies to posts you have allowed to remain on this topic despite the agreement to remove certain posts in the first place?
Think it has been made clear to both you and those chasing you , what will be allowed and what will not. The same criteria was pmd to all parties, and when those parameters have been breached, action has been taken.
Really?

It is clear to me that unless I attack what has been posted or report it then nothing will be done about posts, How about I start making up shite about you and others on here and see how far it is allowed to go eh?
What is clear is that you are so far up your own arse, that you have little perspective of what is actually going on.

Just for clarity, I personally deleted numerous posts yesterday, as did my moderating colleagues, which fell outside the parameters stipulated, and several members were warned as to their future posting content, and were subsequently banned .

All this whilst you were still in your bed. If you are not happy with how the site is moderated, perhaps your best course of action is to desist posting and reading our boards. :WWWW:
And...There it is....Tell you what....Ban me, Remove me and all posts relating to me while you are at it, It has been obvious by the actions of certain mods on here that their aim was to do as much damage to me as possible and have me gone so if that is the case then remove me and also remove all content on this forum relating to me......Everyone is happy then.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 7721
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by BlueSpark » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:02 pm

Flounce imminent.
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15950
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by ssjsa » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:03 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:01 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:55 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:34 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:25 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:12 pm
Ok I will ask.....Moderators.....Why remove/move my replies to posts you have allowed to remain on this topic despite the agreement to remove certain posts in the first place?
Think it has been made clear to both you and those chasing you , what will be allowed and what will not. The same criteria was pmd to all parties, and when those parameters have been breached, action has been taken.
Really?

It is clear to me that unless I attack what has been posted or report it then nothing will be done about posts, How about I start making up shite about you and others on here and see how far it is allowed to go eh?
What is clear is that you are so far up your own arse, that you have little perspective of what is actually going on.

Just for clarity, I personally deleted numerous posts yesterday, as did my moderating colleagues, which fell outside the parameters stipulated, and several members were warned as to their future posting content, and were subsequently banned .

All this whilst you were still in your bed. If you are not happy with how the site is moderated, perhaps your best course of action is to desist posting and reading our boards. :WWWW:
And...There it is....Tell you what....Ban me, Remove me and all posts relating to me while you are at it, It has been obvious by the actions of certain mods on here that their aim was to do as much damage to me as possible and have me gone so if that is the case then remove me and also remove all content on this forum relating to me......Everyone is happy then.
Think that is probably for the best. Have a night off to reflect on whether you wish to continue posting or not.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23121
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by ChrisW » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:16 pm

Ginge wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:00 pm
Were you showing a tournament director respect when you wished he would die of cancer, for which there were witnesses?
This is the kind of post that I was referring to when I said this should be locked. How would the family feel seeing this.
Why would you want to post this kind of stuff after such a tragedy for the family.
Just not necessary. Nasty and no consideration or awareness of people's feelings.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by Ginge » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:20 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:00 pm
Were you showing a tournament director respect when you wished he would die of cancer, for which there were witnesses?
This is the kind of post that I was referring to when I said this should be locked. How would the family feel seeing this.
Why would you want to post this kind of stuff after such a tragedy for the family.
Just not necessary. Nasty and no consideration or awareness of people's feelings.
How would the family feel seeing the original post and no subsequent apology?

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23121
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by ChrisW » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:26 pm

Ginge wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:20 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:00 pm
Were you showing a tournament director respect when you wished he would die of cancer, for which there were witnesses?
This is the kind of post that I was referring to when I said this should be locked. How would the family feel seeing this.
Why would you want to post this kind of stuff after such a tragedy for the family.
Just not necessary. Nasty and no consideration or awareness of people's feelings.
How would the family feel seeing the original post and no subsequent apology?
The one from 2011?. I would imagine they wouldn't want it dragged up across three forums the week he passed away.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by Ginge » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:28 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:26 pm
Ginge wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:20 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:00 pm
Were you showing a tournament director respect when you wished he would die of cancer, for which there were witnesses?
This is the kind of post that I was referring to when I said this should be locked. How would the family feel seeing this.
Why would you want to post this kind of stuff after such a tragedy for the family.
Just not necessary. Nasty and no consideration or awareness of people's feelings.
How would the family feel seeing the original post and no subsequent apology?
The one from 2011?. I would imagine they wouldn't want it dragged up across three forums the week he passed away.
Maybe he should have apologised for saying it and we wouldnt be here now.

Garry Murphy
International
Posts: 5687
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by Garry Murphy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:39 pm

chris thinking Ginge is in the wrong
whilst defending the guy who wished cancer on tommy cox

oh wait....this post wont be allowed....
Image

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by Ginge » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:43 pm

Garry Murphy wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:39 pm
chris thinking Ginge is in the wrong
whilst defending the guy who wished cancer on tommy cox

oh wait....this post wont be allowed....
Wonders never cease!

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23121
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by ChrisW » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:48 pm

Ginge wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:43 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:39 pm
chris thinking Ginge is in the wrong
whilst defending the guy who wished cancer on tommy cox

oh wait....this post wont be allowed....
Wonders never cease!
Never defended him. Both are totally wrong.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 15950
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by ssjsa » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:51 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:48 pm
Ginge wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:43 pm
Garry Murphy wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:39 pm
chris thinking Ginge is in the wrong
whilst defending the guy who wished cancer on tommy cox

oh wait....this post wont be allowed....
Wonders never cease!
Never defended him. Both are totally wrong.
Is the correct answer. :DDDD:
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner

oche balboa
International
Posts: 10009
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by oche balboa » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:07 pm

Vermin on the forum tonight then
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

daveboygreen
Superleague Player
Posts: 1796
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:18 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:16 pm
Ginge wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:00 pm
Were you showing a tournament director respect when you wished he would die of cancer, for which there were witnesses?
This is the kind of post that I was referring to when I said this should be locked. How would the family feel seeing this.
Why would you want to post this kind of stuff after such a tragedy for the family.
Just not necessary. Nasty and no consideration or awareness of people's feelings.
Exactly my reason for not replying to posts before I did and only did because the powers that be on here have allowed all this shite to remain on here despite me pleading with them to remove posts so at the end of the day it is the mods on here that are to blame for this shite, I will not comment on the original incident as I said all I had to at the time, Although i had my differences with Tommy since a young age I was sorry to hear of his passing and pass on my condolences to his family and friends.

I have nothing more to say on the matter except to plead with the moderators on this forum to either lock this thread or delete all comments and the topic to put an end to all the shite.

daveboygreen
Superleague Player
Posts: 1796
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:25 pm

Sorry...I do have one last thing to say....

Ginge...You must feel very proud in yourself that you have been the one that has gone from forum to forum trying to spread your hate and gave no thought to others in the process, That in itself is far worse than anything you have accused me of.

Moderators on here....You are just as guilty for allowing it and should have put a stop to it days ago.

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23121
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by ChrisW » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:26 pm

Always thought this was the one forum that was respectful in these kind of things.
Has sadly failed in the passing of Tommy.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58666
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by Ginge » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:27 pm

daveboygreen wrote:Sorry...I do have one last thing to say....

Ginge...You must feel very proud in yourself that you have been the one that has gone from forum to forum trying to spread your hate and gave no thought to others in the process, That in itself is far worse than anything you have accused me of.

Moderators on here....You are just as guilty for allowing it and should have put a stop to it days ago.
Accused? There were witnesses to it ImageImageImageImageImage

daveboygreen
Superleague Player
Posts: 1796
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: Well well well - WARNING thread is 90% bickering

Post by daveboygreen » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:29 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:26 pm
Always thought this was the one forum that was respectful in these kind of things.
Has sadly failed in the passing of Tommy.

Again...I agree with you Chris, But what can I do? I have tried not to make things any worse by not replying to posts and reporting them and messaging moderators on here to try to reason with them but to no avail so felt tonight as it is still allowed to carry on that I had to speak out.

Post Reply

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”